*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Advice
my chuch is full of hot girls :@

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
akuma6969 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

akuma6969

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:35 pm
yeah.... or just 1........... I went to church all cracked out like I woke up on the wrong side of the bed cos god says come as you are, and I smoked weed before the service n I started to cry. then I didn't expect all these hot girls to be there.... next time I will go so fresh and clean, but the discussion of this topic is about picking up girls in church and if its a bad idea- or- about friends at church and like what I am supposed to say to meet young people my age, like 18 y.o.

also, I should mention that I go to church alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:17 pm
If you wanna be witha Christian girl, church might be a nice place to meet her. Although make sure your mind is where it needs to be, when it needs to be there. Everything that isn't praise and worship, should be a low priority.  

RazorGod

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:59 pm
I agree. Also, as far as the smoking weed part goes, I don't know too many Christian girls who'd jump at the opportunity to date a guy who did that. I'm not trying to judge you or anything, and I don't know where you are in your life. I'm sure you have your reasons. But it may be something you want to consider kicking out of your life before you start dating.

Once you have your act together, you might want to try a youth group of some sort. But don't just walk up to a girl and ask her out. That'd be kinda ... weird. Be casual. Be friends first. And always keep Christ at the center of your relationships, no matter what kind they are. heart Good luck with that.

akuma6969 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:03 pm
thank you.......... I know I felt like such a loser going 2 church high I was crying.......... and sorry to be so dumb but what is a youth group?  

akuma6969

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:07 pm
You're not dumb. It's a good question. Some churches have groups once a week at night (or sometimes weekend nights) where all the kids from between ages, like 12 to 18 or whatever, can hang out and play games, eat food, and do some fun Bible study type things. You should find out if your church has one, and if you can make arrangements to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:09 pm
that would be awesome. I moved 2 a new area and don't know anybody........ also I am finished high school so I don't have any place 2 meet people. oh what if my church doesn't have a youth group or what if I am too old? I am 18. crying  

akuma6969

Macrindein Luciferous rolled 20 12-sided dice: 4, 9, 4, 7, 7, 1, 3, 3, 11, 12, 12, 1, 5, 5, 3, 4, 6, 6, 5, 1 Total: 109 (20-240)

Macrindein Luciferous

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:57 pm
If you don't keep your mind where it should be you won't get anywhere trust me I know.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:14 pm
akuma6969
that would be awesome. I moved 2 a new area and don't know anybody........ also I am finished high school so I don't have any place 2 meet people. oh what if my church doesn't have a youth group or what if I am too old? I am 18. crying

Then just wait. What do you need a girlfriend for now, anyway? When the time is right for you to date, God will bring along the girl for you. If you leave it in His hands, things will happen the way they are supposed to. heart  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

akuma6969

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:25 pm
Ty. I am going 2 wait 2 get married 2 have sex, but I get lonely, even though I shouldn't because I have jesus, right? I moved to a new area. I don't know anybody n I get lonely.................

how will I know when the annointing comes? like when it happens I will know right? I always feel it but it seems to go away the next morning. does anybody understand what I am talking about?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:20 am
The anointing is awesome, when you feel it...nothing in life will ever be the same. Even scripture will take on a new flavor. It's easy to be a skeptic when your new to the walk of a Christian. But the first time the spirit mvoes through you, whether it be the revelation of scripture, a vision or tongue prayer (Which is what did it for me.) There will never be a doubt as to where you should go and what you should be doing. Keep praying for it with everything you got in your soul, and it will come.

I don't know how to go about findinga christian woman to date, because I never dated a Christian woman...my wife and I were both saved together.  

RazorGod

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:25 am
razorgod
my wife and I were both saved together.

That's awesome.

But now I have a question. What exactly is "the anointing"?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:33 am
Fushigi na Butterfly
razorgod

That's awesome.

The anointing, from what I understand, is the washing over of the Holy Spirit. It's when God cleanses you of your sins. There's an idea that some Christians have that when you get saved, the Holy Spirit will make you holy and keep you from sinning. I believe that a human cannot be holy, but as you walk with God, so do you become closer to being like Him.  

Dabogrl

Distrustful Lunatic

Killer Mosquito

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:36 am
Fushigi na Butterfly
razorgod

That's awesome.

I'm wanting to say that the annonting means "Touched by God" Or something of the sort, not sure though  
Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games