Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♫ International Music ♫
Introductions! Welcome, new members! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

High Five!!!
  *high fives* Yeah! That's awesome!
  *doesn't high five* Yeah... that's just weird...
  I clicks for the golds!!!
View Results

sir leek

Aged Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:45 am
I'm Lee! Or Yvonne, Bob, "youuuu over there" or whatever you want to call me. =D
I have a really bad habit of almost never checking guilds, but I'll try to be more active in this one. @__@
So far I've pretty much given up on American music, so of course it's..ASIAN. Yaaay. 8D;; Always looking for new songs to swoon over.
..I like to draw. >D;

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:15 am
Hey guys I'm Claw.

I'm 21, from Germany and I like mostly black and pagan metal, some death aswell.
I can't stand: pop, techno, rap, hip-hop, nu-metal, most metalcore, country
I strongly dislike shallow or generic music.

my music has to be:

either really deep and melancholic like Drudkh (black metal)

or epic like Northland or Månegarm (pagan/folk metal)

Feel free to PM me for further recommendations if you like that kind of music.  

baked bads

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:11 pm
User Image
Hey hey! Nice to meet you all. I'm Kaimui.
Um there's not a whole lot of intresting things I can say that isnt already on my about section on my profile. You should read it if you ever get the chance biggrin
I play Clairnet, Piano, Violin, and a little guitar. Go music <3
Um I love to RP. I'll probably start one if anyone would like to join. I am also a guild leader for the zOMG guild Counter Strike. If you have any questions about it, by all means let me know. biggrin

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:19 pm
Oh yeah, never introduced myself.

Mike.

Recently did an AMV for Otakon 09 but ended up in the Overflow (LOSERS) section. Making a new one after some time to decide what to put. Wish me luck.

Although I think my mistake was not using a mainstream song like alot of the submissions I watched (I used a song from a Filipino band called Hale, but they aren't mainstream in the states... Eh might be a little bitter but still.)  

RamenSoup43

Who is Puffer Fish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:41 am
I'm Puff. Don't give away my name on the web unless I really trust people >>

I'm one of the mods here, apparently.
Going to be a junior in HS this year, pit section leader in marching band for the second year in a row. Yes, I'm a girl percussionist. It's a lot of fun but being around guys pretty much 24/7 from August to November kind of...makes me act less like a girl, lol. Not that I mind.

Favourite music: Oingo Boingo, classical, opera, and musical soundtracks.
Mostly the former and latter of that list, XD.

Favourite songs: We Close Our Eyes, Not My Slave, New Generation, Glory Be, etc...
Pretty much every O.B. song is my fave, asdlkfj. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:13 am
My name is Kelsey.
I'm 15.
I play the piano.
I hate pop music.
My favorite band at the moment is Rammstein

iiDiNo-DaNish

6,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Anbu Ichigo Youso

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:14 am
Hi thar ppl!! I'm Ichigo
But you can call me Jam, ^^ Er...I like any kind of music except polka...xP;;
I play 3 songs on the keyboard,
I play violen [still a beginner]
I'm turnin 15 soon and I think I'm fun mrgreen
[And I like lots of bands] xp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:17 pm
-whispers- PSSSST! Helloooooooo thaaarrr.....dude this isn't as epic when it's typed ;-;

Well HELLO THERE!!! Wait...I already said this. Well then! My name is Asterisk...or whaever you feel like calling me. Just let me know because if you're all "HEY FLUFFERMUFFIN!!" and don't tell me that you are referring to me...i'll just remain blissfully unaware!

Well this is the "about me" time I guess. Uhm. I am seventeen and am a senior in highschool(THANK GOD) I am a girl. I just wanted to clarify that. I SWEAR I am not some 70 year old man trying to get his hands on a tasty looking 12 year old.

Music is my life. Like seriously, I make soundtracks. i have my study time music, my eating dinner music, my murdering a squirrel music...etc.
I piddle around on the keyboard sometimes...well...really only for chorus music.
I am an alto in concert choir
A soprano in select choir
And apparently I am joining band next year (was told this by a stranger)
I own a guitar...though I don't know how to use it...so i make awful sounding clatter with it instead. xd

My other interests include: Roleplaying(owns a roleplaying guild which is NEVER active) Being crazy, video games, writing, drawing, anime, blood, and gore.

Music preferences: Uhm Rock I guess. I listen to about anything though. I like exploring new kinds of music. I don't really have a least favorite kind of music, since I listen to a little of most genres.

My current favorite band is: Three Days Grace

Feel free to recommend any musics that you feel are EPIC....or that I may be interested in. I'll listen diligently!

ninja YAY WELCOME ME!! ninja

Haphazard Asterisk

Ruthless Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:38 pm
Haphazard Asterisk
-whispers- PSSSST! Helloooooooo thaaarrr.....dude this isn't as epic when it's typed ;-;

Well HELLO THERE!!! Wait...I already said this. Well then! My name is Asterisk...or whaever you feel like calling me. Just let me know because if you're all "HEY FLUFFERMUFFIN!!" and don't tell me that you are referring to me...i'll just remain blissfully unaware!

Well this is the "about me" time I guess. Uhm. I am seventeen and am a senior in highschool(THANK GOD) I am a girl. I just wanted to clarify that. I SWEAR I am not some 70 year old man trying to get his hands on a tasty looking 12 year old.

Music is my life. Like seriously, I make soundtracks. i have my study time music, my eating dinner music, my murdering a squirrel music...etc.
I piddle around on the keyboard sometimes...well...really only for chorus music.
I own a guitar...though I don't know how to use it...so i make awful sounding clatter with it instead. xd

My other interests include: Roleplaying(owns a roleplaying guild which is NEVER active) Being crazy, video games, writing, drawing, anime, blood, and gore.

Music preferences: Uhm Rock I guess. I listen to about anything though. I like exploring new kinds of music. I don't really have a least favorite kind of music, since I listen to a little of most genres.

Feel free to recommend any musics that you feel are EPIC....or that I may be interested in. I'll listen diligently!

Welcome!
8D  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:56 pm
Hi my names Neo. I like mostly a varitey of music. I like anime and mangas and roleplaying in the forums.  

neojumex

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:09 pm
neojumex
Hi my names Neo. I like mostly a varitey of music. I like anime and mangas and roleplaying in the forums.

Welcome Neo, We've been expecting you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:23 pm
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Yo, everyone. I'm Misty and I am a music addict. heart I play the alto saxophone and enjoy many different types of music... heeehe <3

I looove the saxophone... Music addicts ftw! And also, amen to your siggy! Twilight can suck it! -.-

SparkR0ck3r

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Haphazard Asterisk

Ruthless Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:29 pm
KakashiSB
Haphazard Asterisk

Welcome!
8D

YES! I WAS WELCOMED!! TAKE THAT RANDOM HOBO THAT ASKS ME THE PRICE OF A CHALUPA!....wait...why is he in my house at this time of night? o.O

Well, anyways, THANK YOU! I feel welcomed. I'd give you a hug but...it loses something when it is cybernetic. You can't...uh....well I'm not going to get into that. I'll just throw this gagging llama at you and then it will be all good! dramallama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:44 pm
Hi!
I don't know how to introduce myself but... I'll try
I like japanese music, my favorite bands are Nightmare/Sendai Kamotsu, The Pillows and Maximum the Hormone
that's all...
Uhm... yeah, that's all  

Tzukime

a51anLanie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:55 pm
hellos ^ ^
my real name is Leilanie, but u can call me lanie for short
i am asian ~ filipino and chinese, mostly on the filipino side
i like to sing and draw . . i like most music, but im more of a softy
thoughs sappy people who love thoughs ballads
right now im really into thoughs singers on YOUTUBE [ i noe i have no life = = " LOL ]
such as aj rafael, gabe bondoc, passion, mark mejia, and albert posis (these are my favs but i have more, CHECK THEM OUT . . if u want sweatdrop )
well thats abt it, please dont make fun on my style of music ~ eveyone has their own opinion and taste, and dont worry i wont make fun of yours = ]  
♫ International Music ♫

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff