Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♫ International Music ♫
Introductions! Welcome, new members! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

High Five!!!
  *high fives* Yeah! That's awesome!
  *doesn't high five* Yeah... that's just weird...
  I clicks for the golds!!!
View Results

areyououthere

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:13 am
hello, i'm meximule; nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:11 pm
Hi! *waves frantically*

I'm Risu, I'm Canadian and I love all kinds of music.
When you look at my iPod, you find Classical, mostly Tchaikovsky, beside my metal, including Megadeath (One of the members whom I know a huge secret about- Their true identity-) and Marilyn Manson. I also have A bit of Lady Gaga and loads of Rise Against as well as the Arrogant Worms and Propaghandi.

I'll listen to any song at least twice.

Also, I ride horses competitively and I'm your average run of the mill happy-go-lucky goth girl! I'm officially classified as cyber/neo-victorian/loli/punk/goth!  

stargazer42

Crazy_Little_Red_Head102

2,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:15 pm
I guess, you could call me Holl. I am studying to become a singer or an author. As for what I like to do, as you can tell from my name, I write poetry. I'm hoping to learn how to turn the poetry into songs. And, I love to sing. I'm trying to learn solfege and how to be a better performer. Music is a huge part of my life. Two ways that, I used to escape my hectic life(or, what used to be hectic)was reading books and listening to any type of music. Well, that's all I'm gonna say.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:09 pm
By George! That's a giant DOMO! scream

Well, hiya!
I'm not sure If have already introduced myself.
Or maybe that was from the other guilds.... e_e
Anyway, my name is Scott, I'm half English and half Australian. And I am 16 years young. (Strange breed, that one.)
I listen to different kinds of music genre, but I'm currently into Indie/New wave. But that depends entirely on my mood nowadays. D:

I also love art and photography. Oh snap!

Common Dreads

Jeering Stalker

RiRil

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:28 pm
What's up? 3nodding

My names Andrea, call me Ann, Andy or Andre, just don't call me "Annie" please. I like pretty much all kinds of music except scream dark rock.

My favorite music types includes Pop, Rock, Hip-Hop, Melodies, Techno, Salsa, Merengue, Raggaeton, Caribbean Festives, Latin Rock, Classical, J-Pop and J-Rock. I also like "old" music.

Fave bands and single artists include Shakira, Nickelback, ABBA, Lenton John, Joanna Sparks, Shiloh, Madonna, Theory of a Dead Man, Barenaked Ladies, Chichi, Carlos Vives, Juanes, Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, Pink, David Archuleta, Tokio Hotel and Andrea Vocielli. Those are just some.

I play the electric guitar, flute, recorder, and a little bit of piano and violin. I mostly sing, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:20 am
hi im itachi1kakashi1  

Olvir Shieldcrusher

2,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Scottie2010

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Come away o human child,
Dia dhuit! (Irish for Nice to meet you!)

My name is Carrie but I go by Scottie. <--it is my nickname. I love all kinds of music and I will be minoring in Music Composition next year. I am 18, 1/2 Irish and 1/2 Italian. Music is my life-force. I love to sing and I also really love languages. I am taking both French and Spanish in school and Gaelic at home. I am a pretty shy person, but I will open up when I get to know you.

That's all.

to the waters and the wild.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:04 am
Hello~ I go by Jinx. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm a music nut. Pretty much everything in my life revolves around music; Playing it. Listening to it. If I could survive on it, I would. My favorite bands tend to be Japanese. Just because I like the way the language sounds when it's sung, and they have a thriving visual rock scene there (and ours has all but died out).

I also like to travel. I've been to the UK, France, Canada, Japan, and pretty much every state in the continental US (No Hawaii or Alaska for me, yet.). I'm usually a pretty quiet person/lurker until you get me onto either subject.

Feel free to chat with me any time. I like meeting new people.  

Hayansonyeo

Fashionable Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Camei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:16 pm
I'm Camei, And don't forget that cool
I like ALL Music, but I have a few that I really Love heart
That includes classical,world,pop,R n B.

I'm mixed, I'm Chinese,Spanish,American(German Irish), Filipino, Japanese.
I'm home schooled, Mainly because I travel a lot.

I love making new friends <33 So if you wanna chat just PM me or comment me and I'll comment/PM back 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:25 pm
I'm Doidle
And I'm almost never with out my loyal Mp3 player (mp)
seriously if I don't have mp with me, I go through withdrals!
I really like Jpop and pop though there are others I'm fond of
you'll find out as we go
and I'm very social!

0Doidle0

Distinct Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Starving Filmmaker

Mega Loiterer

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:43 pm
I've been here for probably a few months, but I haven't posted until this weekend. You can call me Matt, Matthew, or Mateo. I'm 13, and I listen to mostly rock music; and some country.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:59 pm
Hehe X3 Hewwo~ :3
My name ish Cressy and I'm 13. I listen to mostly j-pop, j-rock, and dance music. I love to listen to music that makes chu wanna get up and dance, like rave songs and party music. X3 I also really like to listen to love songs and good songs.  

Blissful Baby Cressy

Crystal Of Quills

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:42 pm
I'm Crystal of Quills.

Hi. redface  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:13 am
I am Nightmare Pumpkin Knight, how do you do everyone?  

Nightmare Pumpkin Knight

Blessed Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

evilbrainbabies
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:02 pm
Hey there. I'm Evilbrainbabies. I'm the vice captain of Teh Music Guild. I listen to most everything from A-Z. And I am also an audio engineer for several companies, including Warner, Universal and many bands around the southern area. ^_^  
♫ International Music ♫

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff