Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♫ International Music ♫
What's your favourite kind of music? Discuss why. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chompt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:21 pm
Lumalee
I like songs with japanese lyrics or anime theme songs. You know, the ones considered fan girlish and stuff? But I don't like this music because everyone likes it. I Iike this music because its different from the rap or rock that most people I know listen to. And I like being different.

Ahh, I use to love anime theme song. I kinda got out of that phase, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:25 pm
Hey guys, I'm going to lock this thread so we don't have multiples of the same one. Can you continue your convos in the sticky please? Thanks. ^^  

Eyam_Legend

Chompt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:27 pm
Eyam_Legend
Hey guys, I'm going to lock this thread so we don't have multiples of the same one. Can you continue your convos in the sticky please? Thanks. ^^

I'm sorry, but why? This thread was made before the Sticky. And I am a Crew Member as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:44 pm
I'm just trying to get rid of duplicate threads, and sticky the popular ones. I apologize, but you're right, yours was created first and has two more pages than the sticky. Yours has been stickied instead, and I deleted the other one. Sorry about that.  

Eyam_Legend

iixLina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
J-pop, J-rock, and K-pop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:28 pm
Metal, Its can be brutal or a balled  

MetalHeadMaster

LordKhrima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:24 am
My favorite type of music is rock. Mainly punk and alternative. I like the basic drum, guitar, base combo that rock bands tend to have and they also have a nice balance of melody and rhythm as well as a lot of power and emotion. Also, the emotion and power is focused into connecting with the listener rather than screaming or whining or complaining. And it's fast-pace.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:36 am
i like rock  

Azure Dawnflash

Floral Aroma

Welcoming Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:57 am
Screamo.
(thrash) metal.
Alternative.
Piano stuff.
Sumtimes i listen to weird shtuff liek japanese alternative >n<
It keeps me livin' (:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:00 am
classic (orchestra)
classic rock
some techno
anime soundtracks
oh dash it! i just like music whee (except rap)  

kuroi_kira

Cosine39

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:13 pm
Vengeance girl
Cosine39
While I should say I like instrumentals the best (considering that's the actual genre), I'll say I prefer video game instrumentals the most. There's just something about video game BGMs that make them fun to listen to when you're driving, playing online, or even cleaning. o__o I take a CD of video game BGMs on bus rides when it's too hot for a car, or when I'm riding my bike to the store, too. A lot of it is really fun to dance to and (even though it's mostly lyric-less) sing to. X3
:O I love your sig! Isn't that that time ticking bad guy from Crash Bandicoot Warped? (I can't remember the bad guys name) Maannn that's such an old game. Awesome biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It is! N. Tropy~ Thank you! The quotes are random if you watch. <_<

@Obnocker: Exactly! XD Except for me it's less dancing and more failing. >_>

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:20 am
My favorite would be pop and then rock.  

Thunderingfireheart

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:15 am
Norwegian Pop xD

Because i've realized Norwegian is prettier sang than spoken :>  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:39 pm
I love all!!! The reason is, the music I choose to listen at a time is usually according to my mood that time. For example, when feeling rebelling or angry, it would be heavy metal. Eary in the morning in the car, it would be Makim Mrvica. At night lying on bed, country songs. Feeling energetic, some rocks, heavy metal, emo <----all head banging combine together! Wooh! heart  

ceresB

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ethereal Cereal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:36 pm
Progressive Rock is probably one of the most varied genres of music out there. There's a little something for everybody, and it wouldn't even be a stretch to call someone eclectic in music taste even if all they listen to is Prog, because there's a lot to it if you really grow to understand it.  
♫ International Music ♫

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff