Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Friggin' staff ghosts ><

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:37 am
So lately, I've been going around unlocking staff ghosts, and then getting royally owned by them.

I unlocked the staff ghost on mushroom bridge and kept playing and playing it trying to win.

The last time I did it, I was 265 ONE-HUNDRETHS OF A SECOND BEHIND ******** s**t.

Post your staff ghost accomplishments, trials and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:34 pm
I decided to see what Felix likes so much about the Rob-bls and so I went and did mushroom bridge time trials with it to compare it to my Cucumber.

AND I FINISHED TWO SeCoNDS AHEAD OF THE STAFF GHOST!!!!

So then I went on to continue challenging staff ghosts and beat Moo Moo Farm and Luigi Circuit!

I love you Felix! heart  

G a m e O v e r

felix45

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:13 pm
lol, well, I dont lie, I was telling the truth about mario + robkart being the best kart in the game. the draft boost owns!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:20 pm
Whoo, staff ghosts are hard.
I think I beat the one on Waluigi Pinball...
I think.  

debalkez

Darkdestroyer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:40 am
I beat the Moo Moo Farm one with DK and the Safari 4x4, jeep, SUV thing...(an SUV's a jeep, right? I'm not good at speaking "American!") sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:43 am
I know I shouldn't really double-post, or go off topic, but I keep encountering a flying blue giftbox that redirects me to the screen about donations and Gaia cards (the home one). Anybody know anything about this??  

Darkdestroyer

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:19 pm
Darkdestroyer
I know I shouldn't really double-post, or go off topic, but I keep encountering a flying blue giftbox that redirects me to the screen about donations and Gaia cards (the home one). Anybody know anything about this??
Click 'My Gaia' then go to 'My stuff' and then go down to the blue gift box and open it.
I mean, give them to me! They'll exploooodeee!!  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games