Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Squad 7: The Honor Guard ~ Daalt256 ~
Outer Heaven ~Captain's Quarters~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakuton

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:16 pm
soon after Uzbeki, Vox fell from the Garganta. he slowed his descent and stopped with his feet inches from the floor. are we going to train here? he asked puzzled. I don't think Dice would like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:01 am
Lunia instantly clicked when Uzbeki said his last sentence. She looked at Dice and then at his arm, "Your arm... it must have something to do with this arrancar yes?" she said, Lunia was always good at finding out things as she was extremely intelligent. "Alright then, Uzbeki.." she said, pausing. "I've been best friends with an arrancar once... so i think i'll let this pass. Besides, you don't seem to be making any motion to fight right now, therefore my blade will be left out of this." she said.  

xLulie
Crew

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It was actually a gift from Lolek, not be. Same person, same mind, different thoughts and actions" He said, meaning that they were the same person, but they both acted very differently. Uzbeki did have to admit, he felt a bit out of place, surrounded with shinigami, and not one having a blade to his neck.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:58 pm
Zzzzzttttt. Another hole opened in the sky, and a very bored Arcoiris Kurosu stepped out of it. As she landed to the ground, she cast the strange trio a warry eye, thinking how strange a friendship between enemies was possible. Then her eyes shifted to Vox. "We meet again." She told him. "Seems like darkness and light are naturally attracted to each other." She raised a brow. "Training?"
(okay, then, aakuton....so, uh, how do I "change" to a Shinigami? Shouldn't I apply elsewhere first?)  

Yuna Mitsuki-chan

4,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Aakuton

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:08 pm
Lady he said with a broad smile and small bow. adressing Dice and Uzbeki, he didn't really know Lunia, this is Arcoins, she wants to pass into the strange in-between existnce I have come to enjoy turning back to Arcoins yes training. in this state my power is volatile, Uzbeki is going to help me gain some control
(im not fully a Shinigami as-of-yet, its kind of complex, but basically im somewhere between the two)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:59 pm
regarding uzbeki I can't stay, I have to find Rai he said seriously If you and Dice decide Arcoins can handle this...change. please find me first. and if they decide to kill me, spare everyone the details. he turned to the wall and slashed another Vorpeal rift. and walk through.

((exit to Espada meeting hall))  

Aakuton

Yuna Mitsuki-chan

4,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:06 pm
"Somewhere between a Shinigami and an Arrancar..." Arcoiris looked at where the Vorpeal Rift had been, deep in thought. "Interesting. This is something worth exploring." She turned to the trio once more, flicking her hair. "What must I do in order to complete this strange...'conversion'?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:09 pm

(( Sorry for the late reply, I've been drowned in stuff and I have the ACT's tomorrow. xD ))

Uzbeki felt the necklace on his neck turn green, a warm touch to his neck by the necklace. He bit his lip, feeling what happened to Leah. He also felt, Castiel's energy seemed to have, vanished. He knew how much Leah loved Castiel, and how much Castiel loved Leah. A garganta opened in the ground, like one of those old fashioned black holes in cartoons. Uzbeki jumped into it.

[exits: karakura park]

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:00 am
Dice sighed as he rubbed his eyes. The sudden appearance of so many people in his office. Even the appearance of Acoiris took him aback but didn't surprise him. After he had converted Vox into a Shinigami, he knew sooner or later that more would probably join him. He looked at Lunia. "I suppose I have drawn more attention to myself than I thought I would." He said as he shook his head and sighed once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:56 pm
{Sorry guys, had more problemooo's}

Lunia crossed her arms and just stood, silent. She had no part in this conversation right now and therefore just listened to everyone. She watched Uzbeki leave and was slightly annoyed by his random disappearance.  

xLulie
Crew

Yuna Mitsuki-chan

4,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:28 pm
"I suppose you have," Arcoiris muttered in response to Dice's complaint. She looked over at Lunia and smirked; her annoyance was written all over her face.
(just posted this to let you guys know I'm still alert here....)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:52 pm
Tama knocked on the door and entered. "Pardon me Capt Dice but But i have a message to you from My capt of squad 10." He took one step in.
Tama noticed alot of out people in here. Then he noticed that the capt was wanting to leave but couldnt so Tama lined forwars and cuffed his hands and wisppered to him hopeing that he could read his lips "I'm here to help you get out of here sir." Glancing from side to side seeing if others where looking at the Lt.  

tamahome zokano

Yuna Mitsuki-chan

4,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:44 am
"I heard that." Arcoiris smirk grew wider as she took in Tama's apperance. "Why would you try to help him escape? It's not like I'm going to attack him. You on the other hand..." She laughed harshly. "Nah, I'm not in the mood. What's the message?" She broke out in a smug grin. She loved interferring in other people's business- it made life more fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:58 am
"uh" Tama joiled back and blushed a bit with a smile "Oh, its nothing really just a little Talk with Captains Thats about it" It kinda scared him a bit knowing that he was doing soemthing stupied and got cought on poupose.  

tamahome zokano

Yuna Mitsuki-chan

4,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:29 pm
"Hmm." Arcoiris cast an amused glance at him. "I find talks with Captain's interresting. Perhaps because I've never heard them?" She chuckled sarcastically. "Then again, I AM an Arrancar...It'd only make sense." She shook her head, wondering why she was making senseless chatter.  
~ Squad 7: The Honor Guard ~ Daalt256 ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff