Reply Purunrun Island
The Caverns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hihiki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:42 pm
She tilted her head. "Hmm, maybe... though chaos by it's nature will find ways to throw things off course. Speaking of which, tell me if you wake up as a woman... or turn into one when exposed to cold water" she turned around and started to chuckle.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:50 am
Rioushu sighed as she added in the warning at the end of her statement. "Well, it's wouldn't be the first time. Thanks for letting me know in advance." Rioushu said, noticing she had turned her back to him. He quietly slid over to her, and wrapped his finger around her bikini bottom. He pulled hard on the string of it, wondering what would happen if it was pulled all the way back.  

Rioushu

hihiki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:21 am
Hikara's eyes widened as the noise started again. Her clothing started changing from one to another, hesitating and seeming to be going in reverse till eventually Hikara was looking down at herself as her clothing had turned into a T-shirt and panties that looked big enough to make a circus tent out of. "..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:30 am
Rioushu looked on with intrigue as her outfit changed rapidly, ending up in the oversized mess that was her current outfit. "Huh, so the shirt reappeared despite there being no bikini top. Well, let's see if we can fix that, I liked it gone." Rioushu said, pulling on a side of the panties and letting go, causing it to slap against her skin.  

Rioushu

hihiki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:53 pm
Hikara blinked a few times as her outfit shivered a few times, sounding like the chainsaw was running out of gas as her body started to jiggle in odd ways after the panties slapped against her skin. When the noise sorted itself out and started running like normal again Hikara's body flickered through half a dozen body shapes before Hikara was finding her skin looking less tanned then usual, her body shape massively over-muscled and filling out the circus tent shirt with assets that seemed small compared to her overall body shape and panties that while having more fabric then a large man's trench-coat still like a thong. She tilted her head before putting one hand around Rioshu's arm and moving him a bit further away from her enlarged need for personal space. "So you know, I'd rather my shirt stay on... thanks" she gave his arm a 'gentle' squeeze to get the message across before letting go.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:49 pm
Rioushu didn't react as Hikara grabbed his arm to 'subtlety' suggest to him not to try changing her outfit again. "Oh alright, I was just enjoying the topless look." Rioushu slyly admitted as he smirked at her. "Must be an interesting experience never knowing quite what will happen every time you use your magic."  

Rioushu

hihiki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:32 pm
Hikara tilted her head. "Oh, it can be interesting, but mostly it means it's better to try doing things to yourself then others" Hikara chanted a spell and pointed it at Rioshu, blinking as the spell fired out of her hands perfectly... aside from floating like an orb in the air a few feet between each of them. From Hikara's side she could see through the spell lens what Rioshu would look like if he came in contact with the spell. Rioshu's side showed how Hikara would look if she was exposed to the spell. That Hikara being an even bigger more monstrously muscular... but topless amazon that would fill half the cavern.

"Hmm, you should grab that, I think you'd like the results it would have for you" Hikara tilted her head to the side, smirking.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:17 pm
Rioushu considered her offer for a few second, then narrowed his eyes as he observed the orb of magic floating between them. "Oh alright, as long as it doesn't involve genderbending..." Rioushu mumbled as he reached out and touched the orb of magic, waiting with anticipation for it to activate.  

Rioushu

hihiki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:28 pm
Hikara tilted her head, blink blinking. "But I thought you'd like having breasts like these. I mean you wanted mine out of that top so badly after all" Hikara grinned in an oh so happy manner as she glanced through the spell's lens. The woman she was seeing had all of Hikara's current bust size but little of the muscle.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:46 am
((Did it activate?))  

Rioushu

hihiki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:29 pm
((sure xp ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:26 pm
Hikara giggled at Rio's change. "Hmm, not bad" she glanced at Rio's extreme assets. "Hmm, though I could try and give you huge muscles if those are too heavy" Hikara said, flexing an arm that unflexed was bigger then Rioshu's male body's waist, as she moved towards Rio with a smirk.  

hihiki

Purunrun Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces