Reply Purunrun Island
The Caverns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hihiki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:16 am
Hikara blinked as the blur went past. She sighed and attempted to cast haste upon herself, instead only managing to slow the shaking ground and everything else within five feet around her, but of course giving into sheer physics it meant the ground behind her started to break easier.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:06 pm
((Sorry for the long wait. sweatdrop As Gatz mentioned, there have been a few problems on this end.))

Iroke let out a girlish squeal of delight at the sudden rush of speed, enjoying the moment as best she could. It was better than thinking about the fiery and painful death that lurked behind them, or feeling guilty about how the wind kept slapping her giant ponytail back across Rio's face.  

Bleu Kat
Crew

Rioushu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:24 am
Rioushu continued speeding forward, ignoring the fact that Iroke's hair kept hitting him in the face, and he finally got to the entrance of the caverns. He looked back to see how far everyone was behind him, and sighed as he saw Iroke seemed to have gotten herself into trouble. He set Iroke down and looked at her, "I would suggest you get out of here, I'm going to get Iroke and get out." He said, then turned back to Hikara. He pulled a couple of kunai from his bag, however these kunai seemed to have a special seal on them. He stabbed one into the ground, and threw another into the wall near Hikara. "Hiraishin no Jutsu!" Rioushu said, and in an instant seemingly teleported beside Hikara. He picked her up, and once again said: "Hiraishin no Jutsu!". However, because of the slow cast near Hikara, one could actually seen Rioushu as an extremely quick blur for the first five feet instead of being instantly transported back to the kunai at the entrance.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:40 am
Another step in his patrol, the cavernous area in which the Daemon first made contact.* Quint, aided still by Morrigan's wings landed a few feet away from the entrance. A good thing, since not long after Rioushu and a couple of carried companions rose from sparks in the air. Well, if it isn't a familiar face. He'd give a small courteous wave, Still ever the 'White Knight' too.. Quint took a quick look at the two on Rioushu's shoulders, Happy things haven't changed TOO much around here.

((* Not quite sure, it's only been what, two years since that happened?))  

Quint B.
Vice Captain

hihiki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:09 pm
She blinked in surprise as she was rushed away by Rioushu's technique, somewhat suprised at hearing the familiar technique being used by someone other then Nami, her thoughts quickly turned away as she looked at the entrance. "So how bad is it exactly? are we looking at just a cavein, sudden volcano, demon getting loose, or crashed spaceship going up down there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:05 pm
As the group gathered below, a loud whirring filled the air high above, a prop driven plain speeding by, and a dark spot suddenly falling from it.. The spot grew larger and larger as it neared the ground, and quickly it was made to be a figure.. a Pear shaped figure, with fabric billowing off of it wildly as the wind darted by. Suddenly a massive parachute gave way, and slowly this figure would gracefully fall to the ground. This pear shaped woman wore a large cloak, hiding her face and features, and as she stepped onto the ground before Quint , the parachute would fall behind her, consuming Rio, Hikara and Iroke into a massive tangle of Rope and Fabric.

The Cloaked woman was wearing not just a familiar looking katana on her back, but a long sniper rifle, and even a jet black Fender guitar. She'd wave at the group and press her full thighs together, assuming an innocent, excited pose, her tiny hands quickly gripped the hood, tossing aside the cloak in a violent, and super quick manor, almost instantly even, the fabric being tossed a great distance to the side. Incredibly thick, long onyx hair billowed from the hoody, cascading down her shoulders and gathering about her ankles, and with a familiar voice and a smile, she'd tuck her locks behind her ears, Aonice speaking with her nostalgic, casual tone, "Hai Guys!"  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Quint B.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:17 pm
Through the binding contract between souls, Quint knew that Roan was on the island. His utterance of her name must've brought her back. He figured she could roam around for a minute while he got his things prepared. Before he could walk over to knock on the dome of Rioushu for seeing if anyone was home, Quint was cut off by the noise of a plane above. His head turned skyward, spotting the speck, it growing larger as it got close. Though it had been seemingly years since he had heard that voice, Quint's ears perked up in recognition. Aonice.. If I didn't know what a parachute was, I'd be sure you were a ghost! He laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:21 pm
Aonice giggled, and quickly made her way behind Quint, her attachments rattling about as they bounced against her bodacious, attention grabbing backside. She'd step on her tip toes and places her chin against Quint's bicep, circling her fingers about his chest in a rather affectionate manor, "I've gotten pretty good at ghosting about, How'd you know i wasn't here the whole time?" She teased.. "Of course, i actually had to come back and get some things... " She nodded, releasing herself from quint and crossing her arms beneath her modestly endowed bosom. It was then that the movement beneath the fabric of the chute caught her attention.. "Oops, did i land on somebody?"  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Rioushu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:34 pm
Rioushu appeared at the entrance in what seemed to be a flash, not having mastered the technique yet his footing was off, and he stumbled to a stop instead of his normally graceful footwork. He set Hikara down as his sight readjusted for the reduction in speed. He heard the noise of the plane above and looked up just in time to see Aonice's curvaceous form floating down from a parachute. He sighed as the parachute came over him, Aonice hadn't even been there for two seconds and she was already being aggravating, luckily Rio no longer possessed the emotional capacity to get annoyed so easily. With a quick slash of the katana he freed himself of the tangle of rope and fabric, looking on as Aonice stepped on either Hikara or Iroke.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:46 pm
Guess I wouldn't know, me not being here much myself lately.. Quint would try not to react to Aonice's embrace since Roan was still lurking in his head, even able to read the thoughts he was trying not to think. That actually reminds me, you still got that pendant I gave you?

He explained the group under the chute with a dismissive wave, Just Rioushu and a couple chicks he's trying to 'save'. I half know myself, landed not even two minutes ago.

Is the jewel with you?

Quint B.
Vice Captain

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:57 pm
Aonice shook her head.. "Eh.. heheh, No.. " She scritched her cheek.. "Ya see, i kinda left that here, it's in my house, hidden somewhere.. " She nodded. "Where.. I've forgotten.. " She explained with a bit of an embarrassed tone.. "Why? You look distracted.. " She blinks, then noticed Rio standing through the fabric of the chute, staring at her with a rather uninterested expression... "Is.. Nobody excited to see me?" She blinked, giving a very weak smirk..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:07 pm
Rioushu was barely even paying attention to what either Quint or Aonice was saying, so her question to him almost completely went unnoticed. Rioushu blinked a couple of times as he came out of his daze, not sure why he had spaced out in the first place. He looked at Aonice with the same emotionless expression that was always on his face, shaking his head. "I'm afraid I wouldn't be excited to see anyone at this point in time, this place is so empty my mind is almost in a permanent state of boredom." Rioushu replied, he didn't intend to insult Aonice to say that she wasn't important to him, but the truth was that she wasn't.  

Rioushu

Quint B.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:10 pm
Distracted? Yea. He could practically hear Roan's malicious grin. Think you could find it if you looked? I really need it. He noticed Aonice becoming a little upset at being overshadowed during her dramatic return, so Quint would wrap his arms around her small frame, It'll be okay. Once we take care of this woman, it'll be much easier to hang out, like we used to. Releasing his hold, some of Quint's bats formed into a set of boosters, wings stiffening to prepare for launch.

Sooner I get this done, sooner I can ask you where you've been! He was yelling now so his voice could reach, having lifted a dozen feet into the air, If you find it, meet me at the beach! I should be able to hold out until then.. Quint was fairly sure of himself, but now he'd have to look for an open window, since the door ahead of him was barely open.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:19 pm
Aonice blinked as Quint so haste fully took off. She'd clumsily step over the parachute as she'd look to the sky, growing closer to Rio.. "Okay... " She'd speak nervously.. "What have i just gotten myself into?" She'd ask Rio, looking at him with a worried expression, totally oblivious as to whats going on.. She'd squeeze her small hands together, wondering if this something was exactly what she ran from 3 years ago..  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Rioushu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:39 pm
Rioushu watched Aonice as she stumbled closer to him, seeing the worried look in her eye as Quint rushed off. He shook his head at her, trying to dissuade her from any thoughts of running again. "No need to worry, from what I gather Quint, like an idiot, called Roan her using his desire to fight as well as calling her name like a beacon to himself. If I'm not mistaken, she's just here to take care of Quint and leave, no sinister take over the island plots." Rioushu explained calmly, though even if Roan would decide to take over the island he still won't worry.  
Purunrun Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff