Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply the Fan-Fic forum of doom^^
Looks like Da Boy's too shy (Sora -KH2- Drabble)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate it? People on Quizilla wont D:

♥ ♥
  ♥ ♥ ♥
  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
View Results

starlit pondering

Timid Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:53 am
I made this about a week or two ago for my younger sister. Its not all that good, since I usually stick with Fan-fictions (none finished D: ) instead of oneshots or Drabbles.

I'm planning on writing a Riku (from KH2) oneshot, so these characters will be in it.

Quote:
Sora and his long time friend, Ayu, were watching movies in the living room of Nana and Ayu's house. Ayu was enjoying her time with Sora, grateful her older sister was off somewhere else. The thought of confessing to the chestnut haired boy that sat next to her, ran through her mind, but she brushed it off, content with their friendship. When Ayu wasn't paying attention, her sister entered the house, watching the two kids watch movies. Nana snuck up behind the couch and watched them for a few seconds. Suddenly, Ayu and Sora began to hear Nana sing. "She don't say a word, and she wont say a word until ya kiss the girl." Nana placed her hands on their necks turning them to face each other and pushed the two together, their lips meeting when she sang 'Kiss the girl'. She removed her hands to see the two hadn't pulled away. Nana grinned, obviously pleased with her work as she left the room. "Thank god he didn't miss the girl." Nana sighed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:05 pm
...sayumi....
you should be writing that stuff for her.  

Arian rosewater

Takashi414

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:42 pm
Sayumi_Mimiko
I made this about a week or two ago for my younger sister. Its not all that good, since I usually stick with Fan-fictions (none finished D: ) instead of oneshots or Drabbles.

I'm planning on writing a Riku (from KH2) oneshot, so these characters will be in it.

Quote:
Sora and his long time friend, Ayu, were watching movies in the living room of Nana and Ayu's house. Ayu was enjoying her time with Sora, grateful her older sister was off somewhere else. The thought of confessing to the chestnut haired boy that sat next to her, ran through her mind, but she brushed it off, content with their friendship. When Ayu wasn't paying attention, her sister entered the house, watching the two kids watch movies. Nana snuck up behind the couch and watched them for a few seconds. Suddenly, Ayu and Sora began to hear Nana sing. "She don't say a word, and she wont say a word until ya kiss the girl." Nana placed her hands on their necks turning them to face each other and pushed the two together, their lips meeting when she sang 'Kiss the girl'. She removed her hands to see the two hadn't pulled away. Nana grinned, obviously pleased with her work as she left the room. "Thank god he didn't miss the girl." Nana sighed.

the Fan-Fic forum of doom^^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games