Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vegito61283

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:46 pm
Rules...

Player must have passed away.
Must have left a meaningful impact above and beyond the call of duty outside the game and in the game.

I am making this thread in hopes that this will be an enshrinement to those who have gone beyond the call of duty to help those who put themselves on the line to not only help their team or show in a great light of what is to be a true champion, but also to those they do not know nor may never have met or meet again. Those that show that we can rise above the greed and showboating to leave a lasting impact in time.

So here is a Tribute thread to all those standout individuals!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:51 pm
I hope this thread may bet sticky posted for the obvious reasons.

Now here is the first post and in this post is probably the person who most rightfully deserves to be placed here at the top. He was one of the most feared in the game among not only his colleagues and opponents, but well known for his humanity and humbleness among his colleagues as well as the public. He was THE gentle giant. A minister, a father, a husband and a source of inspiration among all those who ever knew who he truly was...

He was Reggie White

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbySr_eiREk&feature=PlayList&p=141CF0191A0189C2&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=11

Rest in Peace  

vegito61283

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:28 am
Reggie White is a good one to start with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:30 am
Like I said, I dont think anyone deserves the number 1 spot more than he does.  

vegito61283

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:10 pm
vegito61283
Like I said, I dont think anyone deserves the number 1 spot more than he does.
For that, I will most definately agree with you on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:15 pm
thank you. so anyone else have any tributes they would like to post? man, i will tell you though, for actually meeting this guy just in passing at a signing he was doing in philly, he was all you could hope for. this just brought a pair of wet eyes from me. will never forget the day that reggie white passed. one of the sadder days in my life.  

vegito61283

The NFL Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff