Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!

Back to Guilds

Hang out with your friends and stay updated on all the news of Spirit Week AT THE SAME TIME! What a deal! ;D 

Tags: spirit week, user event, classes, hangout 

Reply The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!
Donating! We love it.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I r Spirit Week
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[{ Donating }]

Hey guys!
So you are interested in donating to us? This makes Varlot very excited, because that is more money to give away!

There are two ways to donate to us:
Through the guild
or
Through a trade.

We'd much prefer it if you donated to us through a trade to I r Spirit Week! Donating to the guild means that the only thing your money can be used for is making sub-forums and sending announcements. This is pretty limited!
The upside about that is, for those of you who get nervous about donating to people you don't know in case we run off with it and buy our mains cool items, donating straight to the guild ensure this won't happen.
But, come on. We've been doing this for four years. We're not going to steal you money. I just want it so that I can give more and more of it away to people in contests, and prizes, and in paying people to make graphics and the like.

So, donations of both kind are very welcome, but we do encourage you to do it via trade to I r Spirit Week.

And, as a note, please don't feel required to donate! You absolutely don't have to, we have ways to get money. But it is nice to get a boost now and then. ;D

Thanks guys!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:30 pm
User Image

Donations made to the guild can only be used on the guild itself, meaning that we can only spend that gold on organizing the threads on here.

Donations made in trades can be stored and later spent on prizes and other goodies for the event :3

Ingou

Vice Captain

Shameless Grabber

28,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers