Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Air Battleship "Apocalypse" (Drifting over Mirage Temple) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 pm
Air Battleship "The Apocalypse"

Description: Rick's personal battleship, made from the machines that held Skyrim aloft and powered by both that and the magic from a now dead Faerie. The ship is lined with many mana turrets and holds thousands of troops.

After it crashed, it was repaired and is now Deral Fog's personal battleship.

Special rooms: -Bridge
-Deral's quarters
-War room
-Three engine rooms

Enemies: -Deral(If he's there)
-Gun turrets  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:53 pm
Rick walked into the bridge with Chase by his side, "It's all going according to plan Chase," He said with a smile, "Everything is how it should be," He sat down in the captain's chair.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:20 pm
"And how's that? I thought you wanted Skyrim, but its destroyed." Chase said following him into the bridge and standing by his chair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:24 pm
"I only wanted the machinations that made Skyrim," Rick said, "I made this battleship so I could try and crush my enemies with the city. And I have a few thousand troops there so it's all good. They survived. They are about to make their move towards another town, while I make plans on other areas," He smiled, "They all fell right into my hands. I even killed Seguro for it. That's fine. KIERAN is more than likely critically damaged by the fall. If I can't have him, then no one will."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:28 pm
Chase smiled. "So that's your plan then. Well, I have to say, your battleship is more than just impressive. Its a kingdom within itself. You're unstoppable now." He said as he took a gaze around the bridge. The place was amazingly large.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 pm
Rick laughed. Yes he was unstoppable, "Gain more altitude. Lets' leave this place to it's own devices," He commanded. The airship started lifting higher into the sky until eventually it was out of sight, "Now, plans. Which town should be taken over first?" Rick wondered.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:38 pm
Chase loved this part. Now it was time to start some chaos. He took a chair, off to the side from Rick's. "There are a lot to choose from.. but if there's any town I hate, it's Tower Town. The happiness in that town makes me sick. But my personal hatred can wait. It's up to you which town comes to your liking."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:41 pm
"Let me think...St.Gould's is going to be dealt with by the army I have left in Skyrim, since it's the closest town to where Skyrim crashed..." Rick pondered, "Tower Town...What kind of militia does it have? A strong one?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:47 pm
"The weakest I've seen." Chase replied. "They only have maybe two dozen guards for the town. For them that's enough. It would be pretty easy to take over." He said, thinking as well. "Deralo would be the hardest. Although their army is nothing compared to yours, they have one of the strongest. It was only by luck that they beat Zen's army." He commented.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:50 pm
"From what I understand Deralo only won because Zen's army surrendered upon Zen's passing," Rick said, "I think infecting Tower Town and St.Gould's will be a good start," He raised his voice, "To Tower Town!" He ordered and looked to Chase, "If you could help this time as well, that would be great."

(gone for a bit)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:56 pm
Chase rolled his eyes and laughed darkly. "Don't worry, I'm there." He said. Rick was invincible. Poor little Tower Town had no chance. Not even Deralo. If they did only win because of Zen's passing, then they wouldn't have to worry about history repeating itself for Rick wasn't going to die. Nor was he. The world was theirs.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:17 pm
Leonard suddenly appeared in front of Rick. "Rick, Sir, i just had an interesting visit back at the academy." Leonard said, kneeling in front of Rick.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:22 pm
Rick didn't actually care about the Academy anymore, but he did ask, "Stand up and explain it. None of my men were around to see what happened," He said, "However, there was a bit of an explosion."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:28 pm
Leonard stood, and looked at chase for a moment. "I was visited by a halfgiant, shadow controller, and our friend, Synthic, who were all after this." Leonard said, holding the pendant up. it dangled between his fingers, shining in the light. "As for the explosion, it was a small one i had to make to fool the intruders into leaving easier."  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:32 pm
"I see. No big deal then. Thank you for telling me this," Rick said, "We are planning on using Tower Town as our next place to infect people, while the army I left in Skyrim will march on St. Gould's. I want you to watch over St. Gould's while Chase deals with Tower Town. When the infecting is complete I want you to report back to me. Any questions?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff