Welcome to Gaia! ::

συя ☀ ωσяℓδ [ A Hetalia Next Gen Roleplay ]{Dead

Back to Guilds

What happens when the nations of Hetalia retire, only to give up their titles to their kids? You decide... 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplay, Next Generation, Axis Powers Hetalia, Original Characters 

Reply ▐ ★▐ Our World~! [ A Hetalia Next Generation Roleplay]
Character theme songs and discustions about the FST Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Montmerency
Captain

Noble Browser

7,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:25 am
No_more_pain
User ImageLi-li-li-li, like, love you
I think that would be quite fitting for Finland although I'm aware that many do not like Vocaloid computer voices. Or perhaps The Ramus's Still standing would be more suited.. well.. oh.. umm.. eh.. I'm open for suggestions ._.

EDIT: if it should be finnish Niin Kaunis on hiljausuus might be good. (So beautiful is silence). Finlands most songs (even the happy ones) are rather melancholic and with B-moll

OMG Vocaloid Is <3!I don't understand how some people don't like vocaloid..I like all three song so I don't really know which one would be the best to put in the FST X_X  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:11 am
I've got another suggestion for a song for everyone; this (make sure to watch in HD). God, the video almost made me cry. crying  

Airashii Kuromi

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:12 am
I'm sure "Don't Say 'Lazy'" matches America better. xD *still considering*

Vocaloid is amazing! <3
Miku, Len, and Kaito are my favorites~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:23 am
User Image That is the demo coverage..I think I fail..It isn't complete I have to add a few effects and other thing like that so you could say it's a sample..Tell me if I should make a new one or your suggestions...Don't be affraid to tell me I failD8  

Montmerency
Captain

Noble Browser

7,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:22 am
If there were a word for this, Forbidden, it would be awesome. X3

It's just that you forgot an R in World~

I could make some little bonus caramelldansen posed characters~ XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:39 am
If it helps, this Norway icon might be better. :'D  

Icipher Infinite

Montmerency
Captain

Noble Browser

7,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:46 am
Nemuru_Rain
If there were a word for this, Forbidden, it would be awesome. X3

It's just that you forgot an R in World~

I could make some little bonus caramelldansen posed characters~ XD

Damn I can't even spell right DX...but it's just a sample so i guess it's ok..

Omg That would be great ;OOO You would be more awsome than prussia if you did that ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:24 am
Airashii Kuromi
I've got another suggestion for a song for everyone; this (make sure to watch in HD). God, the video almost made me cry. crying

OMYGOD. THAT VIDEO. IT MADE ME WANT TO CRY. -sniiiiffle- I LIKE MIKU VOCALOID. -runs off to hid from my Miku-hating friends-

Cover=pwnage. 'Nuff said.

kittiffy

Toothsome Fatcat

Airashii Kuromi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:28 am
The cover is fantastic! I just realized that I love how different the style of our characters are.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:31 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQlMlf7MMk8

;P
I loved this one...

And the Camarmelldansen characters? I'm making Canada's first. ^ ^

Icipher Infinite

kittiffy

Toothsome Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:40 am
NEMURU, I WAS LIKE, CRYING THROUGH THAT VID. For some unknown reason...

THANK YOU. I NEEDED TO SEE THAT.

Yey~ AustriaHungary! OTPness. <33

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:55 am
The... songs... so.. epic 0_0. Japan... use.. FETISH! I was like: 'this is the one' from just listening to it for 10 seconds. Also... Boom De Ya Da... MUST HAVE!!! *slams fist* Made me LOL. Ah and Estonia.. that song was good... *wipes nose* Also, the tower of pain.. Bump of Chicken!!! <3 that band for their song Karma... and now Tower of Pain- it was so beautiful! Poor Russia.. and Latvia 0_0. Also, I absolutely love 'When you Believe' in all those languages- Japan pwned XD. However, the song for WW3 scared meh... well it's to be expected XD Oh and, Pain, 'li-li-li-li, like, love you' is awesome XD Vocaloids ROCK! You raise me up was also beautiful... *sniffles*

Now for the icon... arg.. I'm not feeling very comfortable with using someone else's art for Taiwan... I'll try drawing my own.. sadly he won't look as awesome... *depressed*

Kiri-Fox

Blaire Sick
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:44 am
Ahaha~ Me too. It's not my art, so I feel kinda bad. :'D I can't draw though. H-hapl? :'D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:34 pm
AH I forgot to mention before that the FST needs also some pairing song..It's not obligate but It would make the FST better..^_^*headdesks self* How the hell do I always forget these thing DX*  

Montmerency
Captain

Noble Browser

7,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kiri-Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:16 pm
Oh... well I suppose I could draw Alice for you, Blaire, if you wish... but I might fail.. and I'd have to ask my friend for help... *falls to the ground*

Ah wait... Forbidden... we need to pair songs? 0_0 That'd be really hard though... the songs are so... diverse. Well, we could always try organizing them by erm... region?

▐ ★▐ Our World~! [ A Hetalia Next Generation Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff