Welcome to Gaia! ::

συя ☀ ωσяℓδ [ A Hetalia Next Gen Roleplay ]{Dead

Back to Guilds

What happens when the nations of Hetalia retire, only to give up their titles to their kids? You decide... 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplay, Next Generation, Axis Powers Hetalia, Original Characters 

Reply ▐ ★▐ Our World~! [ A Hetalia Next Generation Roleplay]
Character theme songs and discustions about the FST Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Montmerency
Captain

Noble Browser

7,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:07 pm
If your character had a theme song or songs which would they/it be? ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:12 pm
PUNKY ❤ HEART - Lm.C Only since I'm addicted in love with this song~. c:  

Red The Awesomez

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Montmerency
Captain

Noble Browser

7,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:23 pm
Katsurou_Kyoya47
PUNKY ❤ HEART - Lm.C Only since I'm addicted in love with this song~. c:

I listened for a bit!It's kinda addicting 8D  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:33 pm
Right?! 8D  

Red The Awesomez

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kittiffy

Toothsome Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:51 pm
Hurry Up & Save Me Or Poker Face

Cuz this song talks about this boring person, who is like looking for someone to make them not boring. Sounds familiar?

Poker Face is there because of it's name. Canada is really, probably, mean and talkative on the inside while outside is shy and quite

And I'm totally in love with these two songs. -plays it on repeat-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:05 pm
For Denmark I think this... Irsh Legend or this Suprise! -dances-

And for Iceland I think this suits him: Samskeyti Sigur Ros  

Guardian Rayna

4,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:41 pm
I'd need help with America... her's would probably be Invincible by Christian Bautista.

Norway's would be... Dir en Gray's Yokan ... I'm considering another one, though.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:44 pm
I just got an idea!I could make a FST for this RP 8D..It would be the 2nd FSt I have made..Just asking all of ya guys if ya think it would good idea ^^  

Montmerency
Captain

Noble Browser

7,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Montmerency
Captain

Noble Browser

7,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:45 pm
Nemuru_Rain
I'd need help with America... her's would probably be Invincible by Christian Bautista.

Norway's would be... Dir en Gray's Yokan ... I'm considering another one, though.

Dir en grey ...*dies of awsome* One of my fav bands ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:01 pm
You should do it! :D
FST for the win~

As for Spain... if we want to go traditional, I totally say Bulería by David Bisbal would be his song. x]

AND HE WOULD SALSA DANCE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW. OLE!  

Aqua Pocket
Vice Captain

Dapper Hunter

Guardian Rayna

4,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:03 pm
If we're making an FST we need Carmalldensen for all the nations!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:40 pm
YES. I totally LOVE Dir en Grey.
And an FST would be cool!

I can try attempting all the current nations that are here in this RP so far in Caramelldansen lines for fun to tag along... though I can't animate it. D:

Icipher Infinite

Blaire Sick
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:12 pm
I would pick Alice's theme song to be "Blue" -The Birthday Massacre~!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:30 pm
LM.C!!!!! I love I love I love their song Boys & Girls for Katekyo Hitman Rebornnnn!!!! Oh and OMG Caramelldansen 0_0 I think I see all the people ther- TAIWAN! That is awesomeness right there. I hardly ever see her Q_Q I've never even seen her in the comic strips of Hetalia that I've read *depressed* Also the Legend song is awesome as well XD Then Samskeyti is...awsome Q wQ-oh and so is Yokan, and the Buleria one made me laugh- I can see Spain dancing already o wo Oh and Birthday Massacre is PERFECT for england :3

Wow, all the songs are so perfect! XD

Ah.. and now for Taiwan... I really can't choose between the songs... erm...heeelp?
I'm thinking of that song from Cape No.7- it's just a love song, confession, and stuff. Then there's also 'Riding a White Horse'- sorry for the rough translation. Part of it comes from traditional taiwanese dramas, but the actual story that the song is based off of (I think) is from China...
Also, Monochrome Kiss by SID I love the lyrics the most o wo...geeee my nose.... It's about being dependent on love, and in a way wishing to break away from it (Taiwan wants to be loved, but he's developing a fear of yaoi...)

Kiri-Fox

Airashii Kuromi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:50 pm
FST yay! heart

I listened to the song Kyoya, and I love it. <3 Checked the english lyrics and they would fit so perfect for a more serious Italy (Hetalia Unlimited~)

Kiri ... I LOVE Monochrome Kiss! And it's perfect for Taiwan. Haven't listened to the others yet, but I will.

Natsuki would have three songs:

Afromania - Minna no Peace - It's a perfect song for her serious and positive side, since she has an entuaistic look of life and believes that if you just try hard enough, you can achieve anything. Lyrics and translation here~.

Goto Yuko & Matsuki Miyu - Fetish For her perverted fangirl side. :3 I don't know the full meaning of the lyrics, but have you seen Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei? This is the character song of Fujiyoshi Harumi, the rabid fujoshi, and Kobushi Abiru, the girl with a tail fetish (whut?). So I figured this song would fit her perfect. (BTW, for you who haven't seen it, this clip perfectly describes the perversity of Abiru (and then Harumi comes and adds a pair of cat ears~))

Also, Alüto - Michi ~to you all~ - No, it's not just because I adore the song, I swear. It's for her tsundere side you see, because she becomes very devoted to the ones she loves, and ... and ... Okay, I just adore the song. Lyrics and translation here

And if we're making a FST we must have Boom De Ya Da!

(Ugh huge post. Why can't I just write a short, simple text for once? >_<'')  
▐ ★▐ Our World~! [ A Hetalia Next Generation Roleplay]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff