Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:07 pm
~Wing's Rock~

~Description~
A field of rocks out at sea surrounding a tower made of rocks. Many Harpies and Sirens have gathered here to live. Many sailors are lured to this field of rocks where they're ships crash and they drown or get killed by the Sirens and Harpies for crashing into their territory.

~Location~
West from Regal Reef.

~Landscape~
Ocean with floating boulders

~Enemies~
Undines, Mermaids, Harpies, Sirens, Sea monsters, Sharks, Piranhas.

~Bosses~

-King Harp and Queen Gyah -
The king and queen of the tower. King Harp is a Harpie and Queen Gyah is a Siren. Once the peace of the rocks are disturbed, they fight to protect they're territory.

-Gazigone-
A giant fish that appears now and then to munch on the rocks and causes a lot of havoc by doing so.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:03 pm
After some silence, a tomboyish sigh wafted through the cluttered room of Tohko's office.
"Tohko..." Shiki said, being the source of the aggravated voice.
"I told you already! I can't pay both you and Mikiya this time around," Tohko said as she smoked her cheap cigarette.
"Alright. I can deal with that. I'm not even going to ask what you're doing because I can figure it out. But I will ask this: Why?" Shiki leaned her back casually against the wall in her usual place.
"Because I wanted to experiment on something," The middle aged woman answered. The floor had been cleared of clutter and there was a large magic circle drawn onto the floor. Her short red hair fell in her face as she looked at her creation. Yes she certainly is 'Dirty Red' for a reason, but no one dared call the Sorcerer that.
The one they referred to before, Mikiya Kokutou, was gone into the other room to fetch some coffee. He resembled Shiki Tohno in almost every possible way, only he was much healthier and smarter.
"What a headache..." Shiki moaned. Already she could feel the aneurysm coming. One of her hands was on her forehead.
"Only for me for listening to you younglings," Tohko said, "...You don't even know what a 'pop-up pencil' is..."
"Proof of your age Tohko," Shiki said without emotion.
"I heard that," Tohko retorted.
"I meant it to be. You're being an idiot Chief. Do you realize that Kokutou is not supposed to be here during this? Keeping your secrets and all that garbage? Also, you have an illusion placed over this whole area. That's sure to interfere," Shiki reasoned without tone.
"That's why I might need your eyes. Otherwise you two would be long gone," Tohko didn't answser her first concern but her second one instead.
Another sigh. Shiki was getting sick of this already, "Okay...So I'm not allowed to have my katana in here, yet you're allowed to perform strange magic in here...Explain that to me," She said. Her blank stare going right through Tohko.
"I don't know what will happen either. I'm experimenting," Tohko said and the circle activated under her feet. She stood in the middle of the magic circle and she started speaking strange words, drawing them in the air.
Then the circle turned red and magic started forming inside Tohko. She screamed.
"Tohko!!" Shiki yelled and ran to the circle. She pushed Tohko out and a black magic sphere pressed into Shiki's chest. Now it was her turn. Light filled the room and when it faded, Shiki was gone.
"What in the world was that?!" A man came running from the kitchen.
Tohko fell to the floor unconscious.

The light faded away in Wing's Rock. Shiki stood up, "Damn...Almost ruined my kimono..." She looked around, "..." She was silent. Where in the world did she go?

(sorry for the long post. Just wanted to introduce her properly)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:08 pm
[[^_^; they're on Mohabo, he's docked near Wing's Rock.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:09 pm
((I was planning on having Evan sense the magic when you posted next, so they would come over and investigate))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:11 pm
(Well she's on it)

Shiki gathered her bearing quickly, being a fighter and all. She looked around, "...Oh boy..." Some sirens came from the water, "...Not human..." She slowly reached back, into her kimono. She was keeping her calm for now.

(Well she's on the rock so he would have seen the flash of light)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:17 pm
"Tohko..." Shiki growled, remembering the reason why she's here in the first place, "When I get back, I swear you're dead, one of the Colors or not," She lunged at one of the sirens and pulled out her knife. It plunged into the chest of a siren and it died instantly. Shiki then somersaulted and stabbed another one. She revealed no emotions as she slaughtered.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:22 pm
Evan made his way towards where he had felt the magic. As he got closer, he began to hear a fight happening. He was starting to get concerned that it was a n evil spell of something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Her crimson colored jacket probably stood out like a sore thumb as she fought. There was one more siren. Jumping off the falling dead one, she plunged her knife into the siren's head. Soon all three of the sirens fell. The girl stood in the middle of the bloodless carnage. Her back was facing Evan as she panted for breath.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:29 pm
Evan finally came upon the girl right after she had killed the last siren. He looked around at the scene, guessing what had happened. However, he had no idea how she had killed them without spilling any blood. She was probably very dangerous. Maybe he should just turn around and head back to Shoxie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:33 pm
It was so fast that normal vision couldn't keep up. One moment Shiki was standing at a seemingly safe distance from Evan and the next second her knife was pressing against his throat, "Who the hell are you?" She asked emotionlessly, her breath traveling down his neck. From her appearance it would be hard to distinguish her sex if it wasn't for her purple kimono. Her pupiless eyes stared into his, enough to render most targets immobile.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:36 pm
Evan put his hands up, trying to show that he wasn't hostile. "My name's Evan and I'm not looking for a fight. I just sensed a lot of magic nearby and I wanted to investigate," he said, trying to keep his tone even. He knew that this woman would have no problem cutting his throat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:40 pm
Shiki was still for a moment and then moved her knife away, "What a strange turn of events...Alright. Where am I and why aren't you trying to kill me?" She asked and stepped back. Her knife was still at the ready just in case. Her grey eyes reflected nothing like emotions or her thoughts. It was like she was empty.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
"You're on Wing's Rock," Evan replied, slowly lowering his hands. "And I'm not trying to kill you, because you more than likely could take me in a fight." Not to mention he was still magically exhausted from fighting the Gazigone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Shiki put her knife away, "I'm Shiki Ryougi..." She was not going to tell him anything else about herself, "I'm leaving," She looked uninterested in this nonhuman and she started walking past him without even caring that she was about to kill him moments before.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:49 pm
"Do you know where you are going?" Evan asked her as she walked by him.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff