Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Las Noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:57 pm
Zeyral walked out of the garganta and laughed "You challenge me...how bout I teach you a lesson in respect!" Zeyral said as he sonido'd behind the fraccion and simply shot a bala out of his hand while laughing psychotically "Your not strong enough to even feel the wrath of my Ressurccion!"Zeyral yelled as he didn't even unsheathe his katana yet but he wouldn't need it as this Fraccion's strikes might not even pierce his heirro. Zeyral pulsed out his reiatsu and was trying to make the Fraccion kneel before him like the nothingness she is."Zeyral the Forsaken is the last face you will see!"Zeyral proclaimed as he knew if he keep going like this he would possibly kill her.

((Zeyral is the new name.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:37 am
(Ah, like the new name, it's cool! <3 BTW, just a random ques, what was hierro again? I forgot....*sweatdrops* BTW are ya an espada, fraccion, etc?)
Arcoiris wondered if she should indeed take the bala or not. Hmm, better take it. Let him have his fun, she thought while the bala smacked her back. She dramatized her fall, trying very hard not to smirk. She turned and sat up while staring at Zeyral through what she hoped were emotionless eyes. Arcoiris felt his reiatsu push aganist her, attempting to make her fall. His reiatsu wasn't that bad. But still not strong enough to shove her down. A fight with an obnoxious psycho....this should be fun.

Arcoiris smiled innocently. "I think the last face I would like to see before I die is my Espada's," She said "I don't really like yours. It wouldn't be a good thing to see in the end. Hell, it's not good even now." She stood up and decided to emit enough reiatsu to cancel Zeyral's on her only. "If you want to make me kneel to YOU," she said, suddenly sober. "You will have to kill me first. Good luck with that!" She said with a sarcastic burst of energy, saluting him. Arcoiris jumped back some distance away and balled her hands into fists, getting in to a battle pose. "Let's fight for real, not with your crappy reiatsu waves. That's an UNMANLY way to fight."  

Yuna Mitsuki-chan

4,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:46 am
[{Yup I'm a Espada}]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:07 am
(Ah, okies, looks like this'll be good! *smacks fist into palm* >=D)  

Yuna Mitsuki-chan

4,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items