Welcome to Gaia! ::

συя ☀ ωσяℓδ [ A Hetalia Next Gen Roleplay ]{Dead

Back to Guilds

What happens when the nations of Hetalia retire, only to give up their titles to their kids? You decide... 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplay, Next Generation, Axis Powers Hetalia, Original Characters 

Reply ▐ ★▐ Our World~! [ A Hetalia Next Generation Roleplay]
Introductions, Chat, Suggestions, anything at all? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1735 1736 1737 1738

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A new event suggestions...WW3
  What the hell?!You are effin nuts if you think I'm agreeing to that!!D8<
  That would be fun to rp!!Let's go for it shall we!8D
View Results

Montmerency
Captain

Noble Browser

7,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:46 am
*huggles* awww don't be sad o3o I'll still get in touch with you guys via MSN and gaia ^w^ and thanks ;3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:28 pm
B'awww....goodbye Renren.  

II-GeeNeeLee-II

.Peanutbuttered Muffin.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:05 am
I guess you can call me a sheep - I'm following Forbidden's lead.

I'm justing posting this to say that I've given up hope for this guild. I'm bored of watching the pages looking for none existant updates. It seems most people have gotten bored here and the only real active members seem to be Blaire, Anna and Gee - And I know Blaire and Anna (and some of the rest of us too) have been trying really hard to revitalise it all and do some spring cleaning - but it's not particularly working/nor do I believe it will. So many people have left us now and so the guild just seems like a cluttered mess that scares away newbies. Since most people are now talking on MSN - no one's ever here, and I've noticed that (because I stalk you) most people have found other roleplays/forums - much like myself - and have gotten into those and forgotten about this guild.

I love you guys, you got me addicted to roleplaying and helped me improve my writing epically. I also love Alvaro and Liliya but they're not so fun anymore - especially when there's nothing to do with them. I don't think you guys will miss me. I don't think you guys will really notice the difference. I will stay but only for the private roleplays between Chu and I - else I'm technically inactive - If I can still say that when this guild is inactive...

Our community was the best <3

My only hope is if we start up a new roleplay together... but.. heh... I suppose that won't happen - so good luck with your lives and roleplays~ <3

I suppose this post is really for myself in order to give myself clarity that it's over and just to say a final goodbye to you - If I don't talk to you on msn or gaia. Heh, I'm pathetic and get too attatched to these things, I know, but we were an awesome little gang weren't we?

Love PBM x  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:19 am
I think PBM's right. This guild is dead. It would take a miracle, no, something bigger to bring this guild back to the way it was.
I <3 you all. I had so much fun here, and you guys brought me back to Gaia.
I'm sorry I made you so angry Ray. I really mean it.
You were the best artist, liek evar, Anna. And you were so sweet.
Blaire, you were funny and had the most interesting characters and ideas.
Muffin, Nidz, you guys were the bomb. Have fun in England.
Renren, you always tried so hard.
Aqua, you were a riot. I <3 you and your Spain.
Kitti, you were so sweet.
Kiwi, you were so cute sometimes.
I really enjoyed the time I spent with you guys.
<3  

II-GeeNeeLee-II

Montmerency
Captain

Noble Browser

7,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 12:46 pm
Yo I know it has been ages. Heck, it's been a decade. I doubt any of you guys will see this post since nobody and I do mean nobody uses gaiaonline anymore. However, in case I am wrong and someone does take a looksie in this old crusty dusty place - Hi~
I wonder how y'all are doing since it's been ages. I assume that in the span of a decade a lot has happened. Heck, I am 25 now and I was one of the younger ones in our group. Anyways, if by any chance you see this and want to catch up I'll drop my discord tag - Mimika#0920
Either way, I hope you guys are doing great

P.S. Also,hope you guys are keeping safe, since at the moment of writing this short message the whole coronavirus mess is going on
@II-GeeNeeLee-II
@.Peanutbuttered Muffin.
@Cresii
@Blaire Sick
@Guardian Rayna
@Nidachu
@Kiri-Fox
@Aqua Pocket  
▐ ★▐ Our World~! [ A Hetalia Next Generation Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1735 1736 1737 1738

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff