Reply Advice
um.... friend trouble

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilacluva05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:20 pm
hi... i'm really having some friend problems..... i've never really been accepted for who i am except for my mom my lil bro and my dad.... (and jesus.... lol) but i'm coming to a point in my life where i really need at least one CLOSE friend whose shoulder i can cry on and she can cry on mine.... since i was born i always had "that" friend and she was so awesome.... well we were best friends until i was like 8 or 9 when al of a sudden she just shut me out... i didn't know why and she would tell me anything or even TALK to me for that matter.... i was devestated.... it totaly crushed me.... i kindof had a hard time getting over it and i was rejected by everyone since.... i was rejected before i lost her but i didn't care because at least i had "that" friend...but i really want a true friend and i'm not sure i have one...... i have three "friends" currently but i don't know if one of them are "that" friend...... if any.... so..... one of them is like 2 years older than me and i love her like an older sistre i never had but she's very uh... well she really doesn't show emotions that well... and i have a hard time opening up to her as you can guess. because i guess i'm afraid of more rejection.... my next friend is 2 or 3 years younger than me and i see her at church and she's really cool but she's popular at her school and she kindof snubs me when some of her other friends are around.... it kills me and i try to ignore it but then she's all buddy-buddy with me and i try to give her another chance and she does it again.... then my next friend is 4 or 5 years younger than me and is my next door neighbor..... she's really mature for her age but seeing as how we're so far apart in age she's a little imature compared to me. she's really cool and funny but sometimes she's a little much and i can't really talk to her about what's bothering me because she's too young.... sad so as you can see i have a real problem here... i have 3 or 4 cousins who are my friends but they live 4 states away and i don't get to contact them very much. if you have any advice you could give me it would be GREATLY appreciated. and prayer too please... thank you  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:59 pm
I had that problem to friends who are popular and ignore you when other friends are there and then get all buddy-buddy again it was sickening.Here is what I did at some point or another I became friends with what I thought would be a good friend he bugs me alot right now,but he had another friend who I became friends with also.Then a previouse friend of mine moved to my school and became friends again and I met her friends and became friends with them and the same with the other guy I mentioned earlier.Now I have alot of friends some annoying some funny,but they can't be perfect can they.All you have to do is meet a friend of one of your friends and meet her/his friends and so forth.Hope I helped.Later.  

Rochin Mall

Ouji_Kanaye

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:10 pm
Put your hope in God; just like in the song "Blessed Be Your Name," he gives and takes away... but we have to remember to praise him at all times, even when we're lonely or having doubts! You can trust that God will place that one person in your life when you are ready, whether that be sooner or later.

And if nothing else, just remember that there's nothing a friend can provide you with that Jesus can't give to you ten-fold.  
Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games