Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Noveus - The Golden City [Rebuilt] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:53 pm
Chiasa didn't like Tidus's behavior, but she just let Core do the talking and stay quietly by his side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:43 pm
Tidus didnt move, but he wasn pointing the spear at them, simply standing with it... total tensed and ready to spring.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shizuka Tensui

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image
[Є m o я y . Ѧ d e l a ɪ δ e . Ӎ i a ʈ ʈ e . ]

"God I want to dream again, take me where I've never been,
I wanna go there, this time I'm not scared."

Tilting her head at Core as his hands rose again in surrender, Emory couldn't help but think the young man was frightened rather easily; Tidus wasn't doing anything but looking intimidating to likely ensure no one would mess with her or himself, but maybe that was enough - Emory wouldn't know due to not being familiar with the feeling of intimidation. Smiling at the two to make them a bit more at ease, at least hopefully, she moved her hands to her sides.

"Well, we're on our way to Deralo City - you can accompany us, if you'd like to. Not promising anything too exciting, but I've never been there before so the trip might be interesting." Emory replied to Core with a small laugh afterwards. She didn't know how far Deralo City was exactly, but whether it was a short or a long trip Emory didn't mind; it'd be a bit more entertaining with a couple more people she supposed.

"Now I am unbreakable, its unmistakable,
Nothing can touch me, no one can stop me."

Ϯhe ɩcy ʄlame

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:42 am
"It's not too far away from here," Core said. He had been there before. That was actually where he met Chiasa.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:15 pm
Chiasa nodded. "We were there some time ago," she added to Core. She wasn't sure how long it had been, but it certainly seemed like a long time. "I think it would be nice to go back."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:50 pm
Not any more at ease than he had, Tidus put on the appearance of not being tense any longer, but he was ready to spring if need be any moment anyway.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:01 pm
"Um...If he doesn't want us here we can go," Core said, not really liking how the guy seemed to be silently daring them to cause trouble.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image

Smiling at the two new additional companions to her travels, at least until she met up with Joseph, Emory let out a light giggle. "Alright, guess we're set then~" In case Core and Chiasa hadn't noticed already, Emory seemed to be an overall happy person, something that most of the time eventually rubs off on the people she's with; hopefully, that would be the case with these two, so they would be more relaxed. Blinking as Core spoke up about Tidus again, the smile remained on her face as she shook her head, waving her hand dismissively.

"It's fine Core, Tidus is just cautious is all. You don't seem like you'd cause us harm to me, and I'm sure he won't do anything without good reason. I mean, wouldn't you say the same thing, that you'd be ready to defend yourselves in case we ever did anything?" Emory asked, tilting her head slightly at her question. She had a good point though; if Emory and Tidus decided to attack them, they would be cautious - they were now, she could tell - and would definitely try to protect themselves in some manner. Tidus was acting almost like a body guard for Emory ever since they met, and she had a feeling he likely wouldn't do anything unless it was called for.

Ϯhe ɩcy ʄlame

Shizuka Tensui

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:45 pm
Core lowered his hands again, "Alright. Well you said you were going to Deralo right? We know the way," He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:22 pm
Glancing at Emory and Core, Tidus finally seemed to be more at ease, not even ready to spring as he had been. he hadnt shifted at all, really, but he was no longer tensed.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:20 pm
Chiasa relaxed a bit when Tidus did. She waited for the answer to Core's question.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image

Smiling at Core as he relaxed again and put his hands down, Emory's multicolored orbs shifted to Tidus for a moment, seeing he had relaxed as well as Chiasa. "Yes, Deralo is right." Emory responded after looking back to Core and nodding. "Guess I'd better let you guys lead the way then, eh?" Emory added, gesturing with her hand for Core and Chiasa to show them the way to Deralo city.

Ϯhe ɩcy ʄlame

Shizuka Tensui

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:47 pm
"It's not too far away. Lets' go," Core said and gently took Chiasa's hand. He started to walk to the exit of the town.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:15 am
Chiasa walked beside him as he lead her.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:51 pm
walking behind the pair, Tidus tried his hardest to keep himself between them and Emory, just in case.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff