Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Noveus - The Golden City [Rebuilt] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:05 pm
~Noveus - The Golden City~

~Description~
What once used to be a gold city is now charred and destroyed. Dedicated blacksmiths and woodworkers are trying to rebuild the glorious city after it was attacked by troops of Pyromaniacs. The massive city is almost abandoned, except for the dedicated blacksmiths and woodworkers and some farmers. The city's golden walls still stands.

A miracle occurred, causing the city to return to it's normal state, although not many people are occupying Noveus, it is now rebuilt.

Landscape: City

~Shops~
Anything you would have in a big city, but population is low right now, so only some businesses are opened, even though buildings are repaired.

~Enemies~
The townsfolk and some guards(if you try to destroy the town.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:47 pm
The carraige stopped. Aegina woke up. "Where are we?" She asked drowsily.  

Bullet_Ber

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:33 pm
Waking up as well with his arms around Aegina, Matt frowned, letting her go once he had made sure she was awake. "Noveus... where I lived.." The door had been jarred open, and Matt strode out, gazing around the premises. It was truly beautiful, even in ruins.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:37 pm
"Noveus!?" She gasped. The workers had done so much work on it that it was almost completely rebuilt. "You lived here?" She asked, a bit surprised.  

Bullet_Ber

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:08 pm
"Yeah. My parents were killed here by pyromaniacs. We owned a black smithing business. I spent so much time in the smithy." Matt sighed, but directed Aegina towards teh Inn. "We should probably stay a night. I'll have to notify them. Feel free to take a shower get some food."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:16 pm
May walked to where her home was and stood there remembering what had happened.  

Hidden Confusion

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:26 pm
[[Robotic! so glad tht ur in this map cuz i was just about to place a blacksmith in this map lol. im makin another char. XD jst wait a little]]

Aegina was silent. She saw the beautiful white and golden castle which she lived in. It's walls were covered with spots of black and red from the fires and bloods of the soldiers. "All because of pyromaniacs..." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:31 pm
Matt patted her back, gently leading her into the room.  

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:37 pm
[[wat room?]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:39 pm
Shoxie
[[wat room?]]
[The inn place. Or the Castle. Either one. Your choice.]  

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:43 pm
[[lol, there's no inns. they're all burnt down. let's head to the castle]]

Aegina went inside the castle. It was dark and gloomy, but she felt at home.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:46 pm
[D: How about let's say there's just a temporary one? I already posted that there was an inn. xD]

Matt followed, his arms around her in a protective manner. [It should remind you of Loki protecting Lucy if you read the manga Fairy Tail.] Staring at the shadows, he hissed, taking a cigarette and simply fiddling with it in an anxiety attack of sorts.

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:50 pm
[[OKay, i guess there can be one built, but only a small one for temporary blacksmiths that Aegina and Matt cud use.]]

Aegina hugged Matt's waist. She hid her face in his chest and cried. There were so many memories...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:57 pm
[well, it's kinda for story line purposes. I mean, it would make way more sense for Aegina to wait and Matt to go get his "friends", really getting a picture of their family, and find their gravestone.]

Matt patted her back, kissing her ear. They proceeded on, as the castle grew darker and darker, far from the entrance.

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Hidden Confusion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:13 am
May started walking torward the inn that was built in the city. She had helped rebuild a bit of the city but not much.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff