Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Karakura High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:49 am
Yuuhito looked back. "Um. I don't think I should give away any family secrets. Not until I'm born at least." Yuuhito mumbled out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:02 am
''Right..... But seriously, What next? Or should i be going?''
She peered around, it was Early Sunset, how long had she been here?  

lDelta

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:20 am
"That's enough for today. We'll pick it up tomorrow or when ever it's at a good time." Yuri answered.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:26 am
''Uh.... Kay.''

Xan stood up, and started walking down the entrance to the stairs.

''And bear in mind, Do we have to train up here?''

She smirked.  

lDelta

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:30 am
((wait, wjhat was that about the necklace not helping? it wasd never given to her yet.))

Hiro accepted the sword and returned it to its sheath. As the captain finished his story, Hiro nodded, saying "I understand" and went over to Xan, handing her the necklace.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:31 am
Yuri popped out her bead and changed it for the flying bead. "Yuuhito. Let's go home." The boy grabbed onto his cousin arm and the two flew away.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

lDelta

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:34 am
''Uh.. Again, whats this necklace for?''

Xan looks at the necklace, twiddling it in her thumbs  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:39 am
"From what I got from the captains story, all you need to know is that it is a zanpakuto containing the soul of his aunt, who will be able to train you in several fighting styles. She also seems to hate kids, so fair warning on that."  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lDelta

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:52 am
''Oh... Great, then how do i get her to come out? do i tap it with a Hammer?''  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:47 pm
"We Americans don't have fancy names...Shout her name and she'll come out, or just say it and give off a burst of reitsu."Kh-Avin used what looked like a kidou to make shapes. They looked like letters drawn from a kindergartner. They spelled out: Cathleen.  

kh-avin
Crew

lDelta

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:55 pm
''.... Reiatsu?''

She looked at him, Confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:41 pm
"Spiritual pressure." said Hiro. He thought for a moment, looking for other terms to describe it that she might recognize, "You might know it as chi."  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

kh-avin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:13 am
"Wait she doesn't know of reitsu...Well I see why she can't fight as well as she is being driven." Kh-Avin said. He wanted to think of a way to explain how to use it, however he is not known as the 'Teacher' type. "Imagine a painting of yourself. Now imagine you coming along with a paintbrush and adding a special paint to it. That Special paint makes the picture look powerfull. Now imagine you putting that paint were your holding the necklace." Kh-Avin disperatlly tried to explain.
Ooc:Nice touch for realism arokhian.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:32 pm
Hiro frowned at the captains explanation. "no offense captain, but now IM confused. I think ill just handle this one myself." turning back to Xan, he said. "imagine a reservoir of water, contained by a dam. the water representing your reiatsu, and the dam representing your control of it. now slowly open the floodgate of that dam to release some of the that reiatsu. as you open the floodgate, imagine your arm as a riverbed and channel the river of reitsu from the floodgate into that riverbed so that it flows into the necklace."

((the river thing works with chi in RL. try holding your arm out straight and relaxing it, while using that line of thought (just the river part, not the floodgate) to channel chi through your arm, and while doing this, get someone to try to bend your arm at the elbow. if your doing it right, they WILL NOT be able to bend your arm AT ALL, no matter HOW much strength they put into it, even tho you have the muscles completely relaxed.))  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Who Fresher

Greedy Genius

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:33 pm
"Toshiyuki comes in and see some shinigami" now why would they be here at a high school "he then stays back and wacthes to see what is going on"  
~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff