Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply TCG Straight/Gay/Bi Bar
Do I have a serious problem with this? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

From what I've said, do you think I'm creepy?
Extremely obsessive, for sure, but not "creepy"...
44%
 44%  [ 16 ]
Dude, that's normal.
33%
 33%  [ 12 ]
Yes, you are very creepy. O_o
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
EEK! *flees* D=
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Man, I wish a girl would react like that to MY voice. >.>
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
You're just a liar.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 36

Kuchiki Yorume

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:19 pm
Ok. So I'm a fangirl of Kuchiki Byakuya from Bleach. I fight other fangirls and squee over him and stuff you'd normally expect from a fangirl... except for a few things that are REALLY creepy in some of my friends' opinions...

I hear Byakuya's voice and my entire body freezes, and I feel a terribly strong crushing sensation in my chest. I'm really hot but yet I am shivering like crazy. And... I get really really tense... down there. And sometimes I utter a little cry of some sort without thinking, really.
And when he said "Soookaaaa..." in that deep, dark, silky voice of his, I felt this really powerful swooping sensation, I cried out in a really weird sort of voice, and it felt like I had... like, wet myself or something. (no, I didn't pee my pants. XD It was... different...)
This is all uncontrollable, btw. I have no choice! It's like it's instinctual or something...

What is wrong with me?!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:48 pm
hey i think its normal nothing wrong about it  

braebrae1

Tamwyn the Dark Flame

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:38 am
i think it is a little creepy * hides behinde tree and does a byyakuya impression * ok that s creepy but i wish a girl would react that way to my voice im sad now what does byakuya have that i dont boooo hooooo crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:59 am
i'm a super fan of bleach to but i don't find anything wrong its u F all them u think ur creepy  

Lady Deathann

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kuchiki Yorume

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:37 pm
Tamwyn the Dark Flame
i think it is a little creepy * hides behinde tree and does a byyakuya impression * ok that s creepy but i wish a girl would react that way to my voice im sad now what does byakuya have that i dont boooo hooooo crying

Eeeeeeee *dies* >3
I don't know what it is about Kuchiki-taiichou that causes me to act this way. Maybe it's his voice, maybe it's his seriousness... I dunno. I really like guys like that. >3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:26 am
*Runs out of thread to learn how to impersonate this dude's voice* Damn! I wish I could do that to my girl! lol I don't see anything wrong...you just have a nice sensitivity there.  

The Regulator of Sorrow

Kuchiki Yorume

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:42 pm
The Regulator of Sorrow
*Runs out of thread to learn how to impersonate this dude's voice* Damn! I wish I could do that to my girl! lol I don't see anything wrong...you just have a nice sensitivity there.

Really? whee So this is something I should be pleased about? >3
(some of my friends say I'd just annoy any guy I fall for...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:26 pm
Kuchiki Yorume
The Regulator of Sorrow

well it all depends  

SWI Predator

SWI Predator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:29 pm
Kuchiki Yorume
The Regulator of Sorrow

well of course it all depends and lol some ones getting horny lol but yhea dats i little wierd but i hear alot of my exs calling my name lik they want me back badly or something  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:06 pm
its not creepybesides eveyone has sumtin wrong with em but i dnt find tht wrong with u  

AWESINIUM

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:26 pm
Nahh...you just have a strong fandom-ness^^.

Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I get reeeeeeeally um...hornywetetc. when I read fanfiction...and superemotional. And sometimes I can't breathe and stuff when I see certain pictures...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:14 pm
its weird in a way cause its from an anime but
hey ive got hots for anime to (not to ur extent no offence)
but umm idk i idt ur creepy  

Kenta Izuru

Kuchiki Yorume

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:39 am
Paradoxismminant
Nahh...you just have a strong fandom-ness^^.

Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I get reeeeeeeally um...hornywetetc. when I read fanfiction...and superemotional. And sometimes I can't breathe and stuff when I see certain pictures...

XD That happens to me when I write my fanfiction. >.>; I mostly write lemons, actually. <.<; I'm addicted to writing. >3 (I post it on DeviantART under this same username, so... >.>)
I have to remember to breathe when I hear/see Byakuya. >3 heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:15 pm
Lol, its normal to me...
Especially since i cry everytime i see Lelouch~ <333 Now THATS a sexy beast!~ X3... HE DIED TT3TT
(Code Geass is the s**t.)

iBunior

onipanda379

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:23 am
User Image

You're not attracted to the character but the voice. its perfectly normal. certain tones set a girl off. Just like any physical look sets someone off.

I've had such occurrences happen to me before, so you're not alone. =)

User Image

TCG Straight/Gay/Bi Bar

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces