Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
True Story [Feedback Needed]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiTechna

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:42 am
(Everything in this story is true except the last parts when we grow up and get married)

The sky turned grey, clouds came rumbling in as if they were meant to be together all along. Most of the times I start wondering, how people know they’re meant for each other. It’s now early spring and I recently graduated from high school. It’s already been 2 months since I graduated and I’m here sitting on an old porch of my grandfather’s farmhouse, thinking of ways to tell her that I still love her very much. I’m Kevin Holister and my love for Zoey Hanson is greater than all the galaxies combined together.
I wasn’t getting any ideas so I decided to take a walk in the park and also there wasn’t really a point in sitting and thinking all break before college starts. While walking I see her! My eyes wide open, so beautiful with her long dark brown hair, a person who is generally happy, a cheery person, who can be ditzy at times but a really good friend. “ZOEY!” I yelled. She ignored me and I guess I deserved that. I sat down on a bench and look up to the clear blue skies. This goes way back when I was in grade 10, I thought to myself. We happened to be in the same class, didn’t know each other until she started helping me with my science project. After that we started meeting regularly, after school, eating dinner and lunch together etc. She was like an angel to me. I finally had the courage to ask her out in grade 11 like 7 months after we met, and went out for 9 months. That day I will never forget, 3 days before my birthday she asked my best friend to help her choose a present for me. I wasn’t aware of this so I followed her and found her with him, my best friend. I thought they were on a date…I thought she was cheating on me….I didn’t trust her but in real she just needed advice to pick out a present for my birthday. I didn’t find out the truth until 5 weeks after that. So where was I…..Oh, yeah……the day after when we were supposed to meet in the park for a picnic I beat her up and broke up with her. Her body bruised all over, she didn’t tell anyone, and she stayed silent and smiled even though from the inside her heart and body felt nothing but pain.
I suddenly felt like now I needed to take some action at Zoey to get her back! I want her to be mine forever! The next day I woke up, got ready brushed my hair and all that stuff you normally do I headed out but not to take a walk or sit around thinking but to go to Zoey’s house and talk to her face to face no more being a coward! I rang the doorbell to her house, her brother answered the door so I asked if I could talk to Zoey privately and her brother is one of my best friends and he didn’t mind he let me in and led the way to her room. As I knocked on the door her brother left the house. “Zoey I’m coming in” I exclaimed. When I opened the door I saw her lying down on her bed looking at the pendant I gave her when she suddenly jumped up as if she saw a ghost or something. “Zoey we need to talk!” I said trying to make it clear that I’m not going to hurt her. “Talk about what?!” she shouted with tears in her eyes. “I’m sorry……I’m really sorry…….I don’t know I had a misunderstanding….I really love you..I love you more than my life, more than anything…..forgive me please….I beg you, I’ll accept any punishment you give me after this, please be mine again…..All I want is you, that’s all….” I cried out to her as tears fell off my eyes like raindrops falling from the sky. There was three minutes of silence and “GET OUT!!!!!” Zoey yelled out crying hard “JUST GET OUT! YOU WAITED SO LONG TO TELL ME THIS!? WHY NOW?!....WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS IN PAIN, WHEN MY HEART WAS CRYING FOR YOU!?!” “I’m sorry I didn’t know………I found the truth 5 weeks later and I was too much of a coward to say sorry even though I knew your smile was a fake….your laughter was a fake….I was just too much of a co-” I couldn’t finish the sentence…I just wanted her back and she kicked me out of the house. Today is college and I haven’t slept all night; I decided I would try again no matter what!
At college, I saw Zoey in the same class as me sitting beside me as well. So far so good now just to get Zoey all to myself but it’s going to be a little more challenging. “Meet me in the park today at 5pm near the Clock” said Zoey looking away from me. “Umm….Sure?” I answered calm but inside I was cheering for Joy! After school I went to the place she told me to meet. It’s 5pm sharp and no Zoey so far. She came all dressed up and told me to follow her around. “I thought about what you said all night yesterday…” she stopped walking and looked down. “I’m sorry for acting so stubborn…..I love you a lot and that’s something that can never change” She turned around and looked at me. “Is there anything you want to say to me?” Zoey asked looking innocent. “Do you wish to become mine forever and ever and be my girl?” I responded, I sounded so filmy but it was worth it just for her. “Yes, YES I DO!” Zoey exclaimed hugging me tightly then we share a long kiss. After that I guess you could say we lived happily ever after, we had some problems explaining it to her brother for awhile so he just went along, we married young at 21 and got a couple of the month award for 7 whole months, until some other couple interfered but that’s some other story but for now peace out peeps!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:16 pm
i didnt read im just posting cause i can  

Rascoe

Castella Miggy

2,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:38 am
oo so long oooo...i didnt read..><  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:45 am
listen chick, you need to just put that in your journal or profile 'cause that is too damn long and small to read. however i did read a bit so i'll say "you got talent" but this is not the place to post it. scream talk2hand  

TruePieces09

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:55 pm
Tht actally happened? (except 4 the marry and grow up) wow... O next time big the text bigger. sweatdrop I had to squint to read it. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:48 pm
thats preety goooood  

vampire_angelz

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas