Genevieve Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

14th of july

Precious Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:30 pm
"Not me, my father did. I wasn't home at the time. The second I walked in the door, he told me to go look for you." Leighton said as she picked a large pink and yellow flower petal off the ground. But as she got up, she felt a drop of water tap her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:37 pm
Angelina looked up at the frighten face of Leighton's, "I'll tell you about it after, in the meantime, let's get out of here!" Angelina started to run towards the exit of the garden.

TinkerrBell

Fashionable Millionaire

14th of july

Precious Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:39 pm
Leighton sprinted with her, but tripped. Yet instead of completely falling, she turned the tumble into a saumersault, without touching the ground except for her hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:44 pm
Angelina pulled a sudden stop, looked back to see Leighton on the ground, she let out a hand to help her up, but suddenly stopped when she saw a giant worm heading towards Leighton, "Leighton! Brace yourself! Giant worm behind you!" Angelina drew her bow and arrow, and with a quick swish of the bow, stabbed the worm.

TinkerrBell

Fashionable Millionaire

14th of july

Precious Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:49 pm
Leighton didn't bother to look behind her, knowing that Angelina would handle it. She heard a noise. A loud noise. Leighton suddenly went ninja and was swiftly flicking her head in every direction to find the source of the screech. That's when Leighton's eyes suddenly windend. "A-ng-gel-lin-na, w-w-worm!" Worms were the only thing Leighton couldn't stand. Especially huge mutant ones. Without thinking, she pulled out her bow and reached for an arrow. She aimed, and let the bow snap the arrow into the air. Direct hit. But it wasn't over.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:54 pm
Angelina was surrounded by worms, everywhere. She certainly knew a couple of arrows wouldn't stop them. She had to switch to body movements, she clenched her fists, and fought. She was happy she learned how to find with the body when she was younger, because she was certain it would come in handy when she was older. She soon enough fought off all of the worms that were in her atmosphere, and went to help Leighton.

TinkerrBell

Fashionable Millionaire

14th of july

Precious Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:58 pm
Just as Leighton was about to whip another arrow, a mutated venus fly trap flower shot out of the tall grass and chomped off the head of the worm she was about to hit. Leighton froze in her tracks, hoping the fly trap wouldn't see her.

[to be continued, since tinkerrbell has to leave]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:56 pm
Angelina was stunned, the sight of the venus fly trap was terrifying in her eyes, stumbling in her tracks, she slowly backed up and started towards the exit, still stunned.

TinkerrBell

Fashionable Millionaire

14th of july

Precious Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:01 pm
Luckily, the fly trap seemed satisfied, so it tucked itself back into the grass. Leighton whistled, and out of the forest, came her white stallion. She hopped on his back and called to Angelina, "hop on and lets get out of here!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:07 pm
Angelina ran to Leighton, "Let's go to Flanys, it's close by, we should be safe there."

TinkerrBell

Fashionable Millionaire

14th of july

Precious Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:13 pm
"Alright"

[Cinderellaa and Tinkerbell from Genevieve Garden to Flanys]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:42 pm
She laughes lightly. "Hmm...true. But I think she'll be fine." Dina smiled.

//sorry, haven't been on a lot! i won't be doin' much anymore~//  

1X LA DE DA X1

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas