Genevieve Garden Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:51 pm

Genevieve Garden

Description: A calm garden where the most exotic flowers grow. In the center of the garden is a giant rose which attracts man tourists. The Garden is fillled with butterflies,
but when it rains, the garden turns into the most deadly place to be. Butterflies disappear and giant worms crawl out of the ground. The flowers come to life and turns carnivorous. That is why people stay away from this garden during the rainy season.

Landscape: Dirt, Grass, and flowers. (Mud if it's raining)

Enemies: Giant worms*, bees(normal ones), Man eating plants*

*=Only comes out when it rains.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:05 am
[[Lets just say that its relly sunny and there's not a cloud in sight. ^_^]]

Silva lands on th ground and waits for Quotel.  

Bullet_Ber

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:23 am
Quotell landed, her wings beating a few times before folding up. "What a quiet place." She said softly. "What is this place?"

(Ok. :3 )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:09 am
"Genevieve Gardens. One of the most beautiful places in Verspaya, when it's not raining of course." Silva giggled. She touched a flower and it wilted.  

Bullet_Ber

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:22 am
Quotell sighed. "It seems the plant life here is very delicate, or your touch kills as mine does. I can keep my touch from killing if I concentrate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:58 am
[[Going off now. Might not be back on for a few days.]]

"I have recently found an ability to drain the beauty from anything I touch." Silva explained. She touched another flower, but it didn't wilt.  

Bullet_Ber

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:25 pm
Quotel sighed. "Well, that doesnt sound to pleasant." She said softly, not to worried herself. Death was not beautiful.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:07 am
"It isn't pleasant for the victim, but I can't say the same for me." Silva giggled. The flower in her hand then wilted.  

Bullet_Ber

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:56 pm
Quotel sighed, touching one of the flowers. It appeared normal, as she let go, but the flower had died just then, its roots crumbled to nothing. The plant simply leaned forward, and fell like an old tree. "I dont find the pleasure that you do, in killing."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:03 pm
"I don't necessarily kill them, unless the victim's life rely on it's beauty." Silva said. A few clouds started gathering above them.  

Bullet_Ber

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:17 pm
Quotel sighed. "I see. But most creatures lives do rely on beauty."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:24 pm
"I know. But I barely ever drain the beauty from humans and bigger creatures, since there is too much there for me to take in." Silva said.  

Bullet_Ber

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:33 pm
Quotel sighed again. "Well, is it that you need it? Or just want it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:38 pm
"A little it of both. I can't go too long without it, but I don't necessarily need it every day. I only really need the beauty from a cat about once a year, and the beauty of a butterfly would last me about 2 years. The more beautiful something is, the more time it will last." Silva explains.  

Bullet_Ber

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:16 pm
Quotel nodded. "I see. Strange." She smiled. "Guess we make good friends."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items