Okay, honestly there aren't that many rules. We all know that the ToS applies here too, so I'm really just going to go over some key-points and what not.

1) I am the owner, so my word is law. I really want this guild to thrive, but I will kick you out if you break the rules.
2) I will not tolerate harassment of any kind. Not everyone has the same views as you do, and there will be no warnings for anyone who uses racial slurs, or derogatory terms toward another user. You will be gone, the second I see it. I don't like fighting and will deal with it per situation, but one thing I will not stand for is that.
3) No posting inappropriate images. A lot of people thing that since this is a guild and not the forums you can get away with it. But sorry, you can't. And this is my first guild so I'd like it if I didn't lose it.
4) Please make an attempt at proper English. Let's not be grammar nazis, but no one will listen to you if your post looks like you had a seizure on the keyboard. And DoN'T TyPe LyKe DiS.

That's really all that I can think of right now, I'm not going to do anything special to ensure you've read it, but if you don't there will be consequences.

Also- rules are subject to change at anytime.