Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[NPC] ElfTech138

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:43 pm
Monday, November 14th, 2005
5:42 PM

For three years now (yes, three years) I've stayed in the shadows, lurked around corners of the factory's corridors, even hid in a refuse bin twice so I could see Him in all His masculine beauty in His natural surroundings, undisturbed.

I love His beautiful baby reds and the way He flips open that butterknife... He's oh so strong!

My knees get weak when I hear His name... 137... *fans self* Oh my, it's kind of warm in here.

But today, great tragedy nearly befell me: my cover was almost blown.

I was hiding in a box of C parts for Tickle-Me Lamos peeking out of two small eyeholes at Him while He was talking to Mrs. Claus. She was obstructing my line of sight to Him with her colossal height (5' 5"? How does one get that tall??). So I shifted my position a little in the box, but there was a lot of sawdust in the box, and in retrospect I probably should have hid in another box since my nose is tickled easily, because all of a sudden I AH-CHOOed! Mrs. Claus was just leaving so she probably didn't hear, but 137 looked in my direction and I held my breath and prayed He saw just a box and not an obsessed fangirl.

Thank goodness He only looked for about two seconds before He moved on.

I'm confident at this point that He did not see me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:08 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

[NPC] ElfTech138

[NPC] ElfTech138

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:27 pm
Tuesday, November 15th, 2005
6:27 PM

Lately 909's been humming "Pa rum pum pum pum" incessantly while he puts together parts C, F, and H and it's driving me bat sheet!

I was just about to tell him how I feel about his musical ability when suddenly a voice came over the loudspeaker and told us to convene in the auditorium. Santa Claus gave an outstanding speech and we all went mad with excitement! I'm so glad the Big Guy's okay after rumors went around that Jack took him down. We shouted "SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!" a good fifty times or so after his glorious speech.

But more importantly, after the big meeting I learned from 247 (a workaholic if I ever saw one) that I've been reassigned from manufacturing to R&D. I heard it's a really demanding department and I'm not sure I'm up to it, but I'll give it my best.

Maybe they'll actually increase my salary so I can afford to buy a good set of binoculars for...um, birdwatching. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:39 pm
Wednesday, November 16th, 2005
1:39 PM

Today's mystery gift: a deck of used playing cards.

I had the faintest dream sensation this morning where I saw my hand reaching into some mysterious pocket. What a strange dream!

-------------------

My palms have been sweating profusely this entire morning.

Why? It's because I met my new group for R&D today. There's 247 who I briefly mentioned, the workaholic. There's also 101 who has really thick caterpillar-like brows and who is probably the most enthusiastic guy I've ever seen here (he must be happy with his salary). sweatdrop

But why would my palms be sweating because of them you ask? Nay, they're not the reason why my palms are sweating. My palms are sweating because of the last member of the R&D group...

HIM!

Yes, HIM! My muse! My sweet, sweet Him, He who I waste days of passionate thoughts on... Him... ohh my sweet angel love!

He extended His hand towards me in a most hauntingly beautiful gesture after introductions...

My mouth was locked in a cheshire cat-like grin, thank goodness these face masks we've been mandated to wear hid it! And thank goodness my hands are covered in these white gloves so that He didn't feel these perspiry palms of mine when I grasped His beautiful hand for a shake. Maybe this is the start of a beautiful friendship... I feel so giddy...

After that brief moment of sweet reverie, we began to work. Our duty was to unload crates from a transport. Pretty ho-hum. Following a pasta lunch, 101 happened upon a mechanical arm of sorts in one of the crates; he thinks it's for a crane arm game.

I love crane arm games! heart  

[NPC] ElfTech138

[NPC] ElfTech138

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:04 pm
Wednesday, November 16th, 2005
4:03 PM

I was surfing Greg's List and came upon these!

User Image

gonk heart !

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:23 pm
Friday, November 18th, 2005
6:23 PM

This morning's present to me was a nice mug. I couldn't think of any useful purpose for it in my latest piece, so I decided to fill it with some eggnog. I like a good eggnog now and then, but it has to be warm. I don't see why some people prefer it cold, now that's just ick! Anyway, I was about to warm it up in the microwave, but it turns out the eggnog got warm on its own!

Yesterday morning, I was scheduled to help 101 move more crates out of the transport, but it looked like 247 was helping handle that, so I decided to make myself useful elsewhere. Did you know we have to enter a clean room before entering R&D now? I guess they want to make sure we're super clean before working. sweatdrop Can't bring in any thing outside or take anything outside R&D. Anyway, I was about to benchmark test the talking software inside the new little Ferbay electronic pet when He walked by. Gosh, He does a number on my heartbeats!

There have been two more shipping accidents since I last wrote. Yesterday, we got a glimpse of the "Super Drencher 5000" and I think kids are going to love it! 137 seemed especially fascinated with it, He picked it up and held it like an expert marksman, but then He wanted to immediately clean up the mess. It's important to keep it secret, He said. I love what a responsible man He is!

I didn't hear the details of today's shipping accident, but I saw a white, fuzzy, little thingie toddle past me! It was so cute! ;O;  

[NPC] ElfTech138

[NPC] ElfTech138

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:57 pm
Tuesday, November 22nd, 2005
4:56 PM

There is some seriously weird stuff going on around here, and I'm not just talking about the yodeling version of Tickle-Me Lamos we've been considering making. I heard 123 prattling something about how Jim and Bob the security guards aren't going to be eating lunch with us anymore. Oh well, more neopizza for me to sneak home in napkins.

Some kind soul sent me a bottle of pop a couple days ago. It came in by RedEx. I wish I could make out what it says on the label; it looks like the label got smeared off, probably from the melted ice around it. (There's no shortage of ice around here!)

All I could read on what remained of the label was "L-V- POT--N." I popped the cork and it smelled like ABC root beer, my favorite! So I did what any ABC root beer loving elf would do: I chugged it all down.

Mmmm...it was tasty!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:52 pm
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2005
5:51 PM

I can't write much now, but as of this very moment, He is sitting at the table in my kitchen sipping some lovely warm eggnog. There's a fruit bundt in the oven that's about to be finished any second now too. I'll explain more later.

I FEEL GREAT!  

[NPC] ElfTech138

[NPC] ElfTech138

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:32 pm
Tuesday, November 29th, 2005
7:32 PM

Everything is FINE!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:56 am
Wednesday, November 30th, 2005
12:00 PM

*deafening banging and roars coming from behind the wall*

Everything will be fine as long as I'm with y--

We regret to inform you that the journal of ElfTech138 has been sealed due to a security compromise. Please do not attempt to contact her through this address any further. Thank you for your cooperation.

-S CORP
"Making Christmas..."

[NPC] ElfTech138

S CORP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas