Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]
Dream Help and Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UN NEZ

Fashionable Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:50 pm
I'm not much for interpreting but I'll give it a try. Now this is all just guess work. And I tend to jump to the more dramatic side of things, so yeah. Don't take offense please. The second one seems easier so I'll do that one first.

Have you talked to this friend of a friend lately? It could be a dream the universe sent you and she's falling on hard times and needs help.

Another translation could be that that you are destroying yourself and people are offering help that you refuse to accept. If this is the case I would reccomend you contact one of the numbers listed at the bottom of this post. You can also PM me or someone you trust in this guild for someone to talk to. Remember, nothing good comes from cutting, if something bad is happening change it, don't sit idlely by watching it happen ^_^

The first one could be that you are trying to find yourself yet feel as if you are doing wrong by searching. This is a very common feeling for in the closet, and even out of the closet, pagans who have close minded family and friends. It sounds like the second half of the dream was quite possibly unrelated to the first. Sometimes you switch dreams without even realizing it. It happens to me all the time.

Well that was my guess, I'm not sure how accurate it was but who knows. I hope you don't think I'm jumping to conclusions by the way, this was really all just guess work, I don't mean to offend. Just makin sure you kow that.

Self injury hotline
800-DONT-CUT
800-366-828
National suicide hotline
800-SUICIDE
Rape and sexual assault hotline
800-656-HOPE
Alchohol and drug helpline
800-527-5344
Any other hotline you need can be found at this adress. http://www.pamf.org/teen/hotlines.html#selfinjury  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:00 am
Last night I hada TERRIBLE dream! crying
My boyfriend and I were finnally getting married(i guess we were both 18 by then?) and we were always together, stuck to each other like superglue.

Then in another part of the dream we were making out(passionatly kissing), and we accidentally knocked a vase down, and it cut my boyfreind's wrist. In the dream it was only a tiny nick like a little scratch, but in the dream, it was enough to kill him! crying he ended up dieing.

Then like a couple weeks/months later(i dunno, there wasn't any calenders i just know it was a gap of time) and these stray dogs kept coming up out of nowhere as if they were sent by my boyfriend to comfert me or give me a message. And what freaked me out a ton was I never cried in ym dream!
AT ALL!
I'm a very emotional person, I cry over little things, like upsetting Boyfriend a tiny bit! So that really freaks me out, why didn't I cry when he "died"?

I'm gonig to ask my tarot deck all of these things later, but some outside opinions may help. =3  

Sakakikala

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Koren-the-Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:51 pm
Well, I don't have a specific dream to post here, but I have noticed a trend in my dreams that has been going on since I was 17 (I am 27 now) but has increased in intensity in the last year. when I was 11 I figured out that no matter how scary the nightmare I might be having, if I could just realize that I was having one and tried to shut my eyes in the dream, I would open them in rl and wake up. This worked great for a few months, but then I had a dream where I tried to shut my eyes, but when I opened them I was still having a nightmare, I tried 3 times to wake up before it worked. After that one dream I stopped dream (prolly more accurately I stopped remembering them) until I was 17. I am serious, not one single remember dream until then. And then all of a sudden I was dreaming again. But even though I was dreaming again I seemed to have control in all my dreams. In all the nightmares I had it would start out scary but by the end of the dream I had routed and scared of all the evil bogey men. But this last year it seems like every night I have a scary dream that turns out with me killing, beating or destroying everything that started out as scaring me. I always wake up from these dreams going, "wow that was so cool, I wish I could have recorded a video of that." Oh, and did I mention how vivd and real they seem? But my dreams are so violent! I am not a violent person, not exactly easy going either but definitely not violent. I love being in control of my dreams, and I think most of my dreams are really cool and are fun to experience, but the levels of violence in my dreams seems to be increasing and tbh it is a lil concerning.

Any views on this r appriciated, and the next dream I have that I remember to write down I will share so that you can get an example of what I am talking about. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:17 am
Are you sure your not a violent person? It could be that your just repressing your violent side. I used to do that with my anger and ended up having violent dreams aswell. When I began expressing my feelings in real life the dreams began to be less violent, untill they were normal again. If that isn't the case, I would try this:

You said you could controll the dream, wich is called lucid dreaming. This is the official Lucid Dreamers aproche to nightmares... not really, but it works well ^_^

Instead of mercelessly slaughtering the boogy man, demand a present. This may sound weird but this is how it works. When you are dreaming you are very close to your subconsious mind, wich makes it very easy to rewire it. But demanding something good from something you formerly thought bad, your brain reworks itself into thinking that thing is no longer a threat. Thus, your boogyman is no longer scary ^_^ I've done this before and it worked for me. But if you like the dreams and want to keep them that way, go ahead, I always enjoy fighting in my dreams to. Especially since it's impossible to lose in my dreams >.<  

UN NEZ

Fashionable Exhibitionist

Koren-the-Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:36 am
Hey thanks! You have given me some things to think about.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:26 pm
Had a terrible dream last night and woke up crying.
All I saw was my dog and he was missing his back left leg from the middle of the upper thigh down. The worst part was that I could see well into the wound. It's also not the first time I've had a nightmare about my dog being injured.
If it helps his name is Remedy, and he's a pure breed black lab.  

akire1024

Koren-the-Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:33 pm
That sounds like your fears projecting into your dreams. Black labs are energetic and easily get themselves into trouble. I find it interesting that he is named after curing when you dream about him getting hurt.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:07 am
Yeah, we got him after my grandfather died, dogs are supposed to be the remedy to sorrow. I do fear for him, I've been away from him since last Friday night. He's so energetic and I hate taking him for walks afraid that he'll just dart into traffic.  

akire1024

blazelily

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:47 pm
My goddess Nxy, comes to me with my kitts that were fammilars im confused?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:54 pm
I had a STRANGE dream last night.

I got a call from my girlfriend (yes I'm bisexual) saying she was breaking up with me. She said "I'm breaking up with you little sister." Now the thing is, she's always called me "little sister" even when we started dating so it's normal. Then shortly after the call, I moved from my old current house to an old one I used to live in in another country. Then, I saw my uncles, aunts and everyone else in my family at the house for some huge random party. I joined them and well didn't get upset at all about my girlfriend breaking up with me. Suddenly, I saw a butterfly at my window. I went to touch it and the dream ended there.

Any ideas?  

x Paranoid Doll

Victor Black256

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:57 am
okay it started out me having to see this man that is big and famous. he runs a night club. and im not able to see him, but im told that a group of my peers are going on this trip set up by him. 5 buses. 2 of them being by krispy creme. unlimited donuts for people who "paid" and A/C.
so i try and get on but fail. as im walking to the other bus a girl shouts out the window
i get on the bus and she gets up and i tell her "b***h sit back down and stop talking s**t." she refuses and goes for a right hook. she fails.
i punch her in the gut and then slap her. as im pulling her hair into a position to win her little boyfriend and like the entire bus full of people jump me
as im trying to fight them off. the bus driver finally comes and breaks its up. suffice to say, i didnt really win the fight. i had gashes above my eye, busted lip, bruises all over my face and body. but i was fine. it was sort of numb though
and an eye was all messed up

now i have never had a dream quite like this in any way. first my physical body obtained a few of these injuries. I tie my hands each night to make sure i cant injury myself. i was a dead fish in bed. I felt a different rage then usual, the kind you feel when you found you were just cheated on by your gf/bf of like four years. it was worse. and i was bolted awake many times only to resume the dream. there were more things that went on like waiting to see the dude and trying ot find ways to see him.

anything you get from this, tell me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:05 am
Alright so I know it seems selfish of me... But this is the exact reason I joined this guild... Because I have these interesting dreams and I can't make heads or tails of their meanings... No I'm not a Wiccian, but only Wiccian's have ever made any sense of my dreams and given me a sense of realization as to what might really be going on in my head! And now I need help again.

A new dream?
Alright, so here we start off at where I can remember.

I started off walking out of my school, I was with two of my better friends, Aaron DeBrabant and Tommy Stafford. On the way there we ran into this jackass I remember... but all I did was yell, "Hey fatass!" At him and then we kept walking towards the Bus... Upon arriving at the bus we came across Brandon Johncox... He's a big guy, like entirely huge, with an acne problem... But something seemed different, he had a new kind of stride, he wasn't the same guy... So I approached him with a simple "Hello." (Mind you I hadn't seen any of these people in about two or three years.

He looked at me with a big grin on his face and cheerfully replied, we had a short conversation about things that guys would talk about... Women, sex, those sort of things. As we talked the bus door opened and the four of us piled on, I was in first.... but at some point I stopped, I slid into a seat, let my friend pass and then I was behind him, walking. ((Myself, Tommy, and Aaron all rode the same bus... Brandon didn't, so him arriving on this bus was new for me.)) When I sat down... It happened to be, behind my first crush. And I mean very first, coming right out of Elementry School kind of crush. Her name is Wynter Comfort... ((She didn't ride the same bus either.))

Tommy, Aaron, and I, talked the majority of the ride until we stopped at this rather strange place... I watched Brandon exit the bus and soon after Wynter... Something seemed strange about it so... I decided to get off as well. I can't remember the exact details of this building... so suffice to say there seemed to be a large auditorium in one area with a lot of people in it... Above was an area that held computers that were of better technology then what we've got now. I watched Brandon and Wynter part seperate ways, but I thought I noticed something odd... And so I followed Brandon... A frown on my face.... Had my old friend stolen my first crush? When I had tried so hard for her to notice me? ((Wynter wasn't some cheerleader kind of girl... She was just really nice...))

As I followed Brandon trying to remain out of sight... I turned and looked... noticing that Wynter had sat down at a computer with a screen large enough for me to watch... she seemed to be doing odd puzzles of the sort and I began to walk towards her... ((I can't remember the exact conversation but it sort of went like this.))

"So what are you doing?" I asked rather casually.
"Justin! What are you doing here?" Her reply had been of course, seeing as I'd followed these two.
"Well I thought I'd stop by and say hello... What is it you're doing there...." As I turned my head to look at the screen I noticed it was "Xbox 360" In bright letters, but she had been clicking and so it went from that to... Xpox or something of the sort... and suddenly the screen changed but Wynter shut it down on me.
"You shouldn't be here, you need to go..." She had said to me.
"What is it you're doing?" I demanded to know this time.
"It's nothing, come on." She replied, a bit of a worried look was on her face... nothing serious... Yet.
"Fine I'll just do what you've done when you aren't here then...." I smirked, knowing I had trapped her in a corner with that move.
"No!" And without warning she suddenly began... Rubbing the back of my neck in an almost massage... And I remember I couldn't control my own body as I fell to my knees.

"What are you doing..." I could barely manage to speak, she pet me like one would a dog... scratching their head, petting... all that... I felt at ease, my body relaxing... But when she stopped I couldn't control myself and I hugged her around the legs, or the waist. I can't remember exactly.

As I hugged her I nuzzled her leg, and she began to massage the back of my neck again... But I felt a sharp pinch... Like a needle. Without warning my world turned to black.

As I awoke, I was in the auditorium that was downstairs... the large room was mostly empty save for some random background details and a single man. I began to push up, my arms feeling like rubber. I looked down, noticing something horrid... My left hand began to grow a complex carving of tattoos starting from the palm and traveling outwards. It began to consume my entire arm, and as I ripped off my sleeve I could see it taking me. I turned my head to look up and there was Wynter on the upper level....
"What have you done to me?!" Was all I could manage to shout as I suddenly curled up in pain that was indescribable, shaking with intensity as my body mutated... Wings... Claws.... I looked like something of a male harpy. As I gazed at myself I looked over... That man stared back at me. With a furious screech I flew at him, impaling with my claw and flying upwards, hurling him to the ground.

I looked at the jumbo monitor that had been at the very head of the auditorium... And I saw myself... My body, was without a shirt, a tail was swishing behind me, like a devil's spaded tail... Black wings were spreading from my body with white tattoos on them... but all over my torso I could see the black tattoos! Even up my face, into my hair, where it turned shock white... but my brown hair had turned pitch black. My eyes were vicious, slit pupils, filled with anger and hate.... I looked at my hands... Once fingers... now talons... Claws... bloodied with whoever that man had been... But as I let out a howling screech... I awoke.

--Details as to what this all might mean?--

At first I had planned to ignore this whole dream... but something isn't right... I haven't seen these friends in awhile... I haven't even thought of them until this dream... this dream took place November First...

Commandant Sandmoon

Profitable Raider

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Commandant Sandmoon

Profitable Raider

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:20 am
I'm going to be monitoring this the majority of the day if I don't have distractions... I really do need an explanation to this all... It's so out of the ordinary for my dreams.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:10 am
I have had this reoccurring nightmare but at random intervals and keeps appearing to me every year. It goes like this:

3 people go to a wooden mansion, 1 red haired detective, a sickly man, and a bearded guy. They walk in the house to find a girl standing there, she has black hair and black eyes and wears a dirty, white skirt. Apparently her parents got killed and the redhead has to discover how/who/why. When she asks the girl about anything, she says nothing. The 3 carry on their investigation and the redhead is about the give up. The sickly man gets a bad feeling when he looks at the little girl and behind her is a tiny door about 3 ft tall. The redhead sees this and tells him to stay back as she approaches the door. As she opens it, nothing is there. The little girl smiles menacingly and pushes her in. As she does, the little room lights on fire. The little girl then pushes a chair in front of the door handle. You can see the hate in her eyes as they melt off and show an empty socket of darkness. A spark from the fire gets in her eye and ignites the sockets so there is like a black colored eye with a fiery pupil. The bearded man pulls off a board to fight off the demonic girl. He tries frantically to swat her away until the board catches fire and passes it on to the man. She turns her head to the sickly man and smiles as she walks closer.  

The Red Sorcerer

The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games