Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Secret Art Society~

Back to Guilds

Artists all over the world gather to learn, teach tips and tricks, and to become a new or better Artist! 

Tags: how to, sketch, draw, games, contests 

Reply ~Main Forum~
Account banned (Time to quit gaia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSpyX2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:58 am

Ok my iSpyX3 account was banned this morning just like my other account. this time i was charged with Inappropriate behavior: Botting and/or Profiting from Botting. I don't do any of these things. I sent gaia a email about this and one about my old account that was banned 2 years ago.

I'm sorry but if I can not get accounts back I'm quitting I'm not starting over again

Nopenname
Your account iyoru-kun were not banned for hacking your friend. It was a totally separate user who filed the hacking report. Your friend's name (current or former) was not involved in any way.

The reason why your account was banned is because the user who made a hacking report lost his demonbow to the account: DomoRoboto who then sends it to xXDark GuardianXx on the same IP. xXDark GuardianXx shares IP AND password with iyoru-kun, indicating they are owned by the same person. Main accounts are banned when mule accounts violate the terms of service.
Thats what they say.. Which i have no idea who is DomoRoboto or xXDark GuardianXx is so I am sorry but I done with gaia because is ridiculous)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:10 am

What?! That's horrible ):

I hate it when gaia does that, most people are totally innocent too!

EDIT: what happens to the guild if you can't get your account back? :<

onigiri kuri
Crew

Izene
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:13 am
That sux!
crying
WHERE IS THE JUSTICE!!!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:21 am

The guild will be under shining's control since she is vice captain. If you want to support me in getting my account back you can visit my thread located at this link.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/accounts-being-banned-it-continues/t.51539173/

iSpyX2

iSpyX2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:04 am

I recived email my iSpyX3 is banned for good they say they have sufficent evidience which I do not beleive because I did not do anything i was accused of. As for my other account idk yet. If that account is unbanned I will move this guild to the non used guilds i have in my other account.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:23 am
EH!?
So then guild is gonna die then? crying  

Izene
Crew

ChaosTigress137

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:33 am
Well that sucks.... I rather don't much like Gaia.
General 'public' and administration included. If you quit I would not blame you... According to those rules if my 15 year old baby brother does something naughty I will be banned also.

This may seem like an odd time to bring it up... but I have been considering creating a proboard forum type thingy where we as artrists can work to improve and better ourselves and have many lulz as well.
Just a thought, I dont know how interested people would be... but it would be a sad thing for this guild tohave to die, as quiet as it has been lately.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:29 am

Mm so unfortunate..
We will definitely miss you captain )':

I like ChaosTigress137's idea, it would be nice to have a site like that. Maybe we could remake the guild into a forum site. I don't know though, that would take a lot of time and effort and I doubt any of us would have the patience.

I'm hoping the guild won't die.. it hasn't been very active lately. It all depends on how Capella handles it I guess.

NO PRESSURE CAPELLA! ;D

onigiri kuri
Crew

Izene
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:12 am
@chaos That would be soooooo awesome!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:57 pm
So I automatically become Captain then? Dx;

And there have been lots of fraud happening recently ._.
I got hacked of all my gold, my friend got her Demon Bow and gold stolen... and now Sir... ):

I like Tigress' idea. It could work.
But I guess since Im Captain, I'll try my best to get this Guild buzzing, but I cant do it alone Dx;

The Shining Capella
Vice Captain

onigiri kuri
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:34 pm

Don't worry,
the crew is here with you :3

Well except we all live in different time zones
and Nite is off getting her wisdom teeth pulled..

>__>;

It might take awhile to get up and running again
but I'm sure we can do it! ;D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:26 am
sad  

Izene
Crew

bluetrashbin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:24 am
iSpyX2

Ok my iSpyX3 account was banned this morning just like my other account. this time i was charged with Inappropriate behavior: Botting and/or Profiting from Botting. I don't do any of these things. I sent gaia a email about this and one about my old account that was banned 2 years ago.

I'm sorry but if I can not get accounts back I'm quitting I'm not starting over again

Nopenname
Your account iyoru-kun were not banned for hacking your friend. It was a totally separate user who filed the hacking report. Your friend's name (current or former) was not involved in any way.

The reason why your account was banned is because the user who made a hacking report lost his demonbow to the account: DomoRoboto who then sends it to xXDark GuardianXx on the same IP. xXDark GuardianXx shares IP AND password with iyoru-kun, indicating they are owned by the same person. Main accounts are banned when mule accounts violate the terms of service.
Thats what they say.. Which i have no idea who is DomoRoboto or xXDark GuardianXx is so I am sorry but I done with gaia because is ridiculous)

maybe someone was using your internet connection without your consent or you are on a shared network? this could have lead to you being banned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 pm
I dunno how hackers do what they do )':  

The Shining Capella
Vice Captain

~Main Forum~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out