Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:15 pm
TO BOLDLY SLASH WHERE NO GIRL HAS SLASHED BEFORE!!

CAUTION: WORK IN PROGRESS

Jump to:

Intercom Voyuer

A Warm Invitation

Lost Scene: "Obsession"

The Old Switcheroo

A Hard Admittance

Stardate 3.14159265...

Spock thrust McCoy against the wall, right hand pinning his head, as if ready to mind-meld.

"What's gotten into you?" McCoy asked, wild-eyed, figure prone.

"It's not what's gotten into me, Doctor..." Spock spoke quietly. "It's what's finally getting out." Suddenly, Spock forced his lips onto the Doctor's, mashing briefly before releasing him.

McCoy wiped the sleeve of his blue scrubs across his face. "I didn't know you had that kind of passion in you, you pointy-earred b*****d."

"I often seem to have to remind you; I am not full Vulcan." Spock seemed sort of testy that the Doctor had even brought it up.

McCoy made a dismissive gesture. "I knew you'd come on to me eventually," he said with a grin.

Spock rose a single eyebrow.

"I'm kidding you, Spock." He folded his arms. "But still, I'm a Doctor, not a Homosexual."

Spock took a moments conteplation, then a step towards the Doctor. "I want to be inside you... again, Leonard. And a little more phsyically this time*."

(*Referrencing Star Trek III: The Search for Spock)

McCoy blinked, a little startled by the utterance of his first name by the high-ranking Vulcan. He shook it off. "That was a painful enough experience the first time," he said crossly. "There's no way I'm going to let yo..."

"Of course, you would be permitted inside of me first. It is only logical to take turns, as it were, in a situation such as this one."

McCoy placed his hands behind his back, jaw working in what seemed to be consideration. "Well... I suppose..." he mumbled, now studying the floor. He looked up, only to find Spock's trousers down around his ankles. The Doctor's eyes widened.

"Startled by my endowment, Doctor?" Spock asked, nonchalantly.

"Hardly," McCoy countered. "I'm a Doctor. I've seen plenty of men... human men, just as..." He seemed to struggle for the right word.

Spock cocked his head to the side.

"Well, I'm not going to prescribe any enhancement medication," McCoy finished off-handedly.

"Well, I suggest, Doctor, that you proceed in accordance to your professional expertise. I trust you do not require a biology lesson."

"No, no, of course not," McCoy said under his breath as Spock draped himself over one of the tables meant for patients. He had a bit of trouble getting his own pants off, due to rapid inflation. He came up behind the alien. "So you just want me to..."

"Certainly, Doctor."

McCoy took a deep breath. "Alright."

``15 minutes later`` "AKA Stardate bunch o' numbers"

The door attempted to swoosh open, but stayed locked, the Captain on the outside. "Bones?" he asked, knocking unconventionally on the door. "Bones, you in there?"

A startled McCoy stood; Spock glanced toward the door. "It's the Captain," he mentioned, "I suppose you'll have to answer it."

"What could he possibly want right now?" McCoy fumed, dismounting his compatriot.

"What's going on in there, McCoy?" Kirk asked, trying to see past the Doctor into the room.

"I'm kind of in the middle of something right now, Jim. Could'ya just come back later?"

"In the middle of what?" Kirk's voice took on a more aggresive tone, noting the persperation on the Doctor's face.

McCoy's eyes darted around briefly. "I'm boning up on my Vulcan biology," he said. "Now could you please..."

"I want to come in," Kirk commanded.

"Jim, please, just give me a moment and..."

"I order you to stand aside!" Kirk said, eyebrows knitting with annoyance.

McCoy looked over at Spock, who was still bent over one of the patient tables. "Orders are orders," Spock said matter-of-factly, clearly unpreturbed by the entire situation.

"Alright," McCoy shrugged, allowing the door to swoosh the rest of the way open.

Kirk's eyes went wide at the sight of his first officer, and his bottomless chief surgeon. "I... hope you're performing some kind of... rectal... exam," Kirk said, awkwardly.

McCoy slowly folded his arms. "You wanted something, Jim?"

"I was... wondering if you had gotten back the test results for the... uh... sample we got down on the planet's surface..." he couldn't seem to take his eyes off Spock, whose pale buttocks were glistening with the Doctor's sweat.

"It's going be another hour or so to get back from the Geology lab," McCoy explained, placing his hands behind his back. "Now, do you think you could excuse us, Jim?"

Kirk took a moment to shake his head rather excessively. "Of course, gentlemen, of course." He rubbed his hands together, turning to exit the room. The door swooshed open and he paused in the threshold, forcing himself to not look back. "I'll be back in an hour... is that... um..."

"We'll be ready to assist you then, Captain," Spock acknowledged.

Kirk nodded.

"And, might I remind you," Spock continued, "that the Enterprise is equipped with a perfectly operational intercom system."

Wordless, Kirk departed, and hastily.

McCoy rolled his eyes and rubbed his forehead. "He always seems to expect me to be able to finish things far ahead of schedule." McCoy began to pace, gesturing at the various equipment in the room. "These proceedures take time and care, doesn't he know that? I can't just wave my arms and magically prodocure an answer!" He gave a frustrated sigh.

Spock had stood. He walked over to the Doctor and placed a hand on his shoulders. McCoy flinched, as if he had expected to recieve one of Spock's signature neck pinches. "Your line of work is demanding," Spock explained, "And, it is the Captain's job to expect unreasonably from his crew. You are incredibly skilled, but no matter how well you do or how frequently, you will never be able to keep up with the Captain's expectations. I concede I see no logic in getting... emotional."

McCoy wheeled around, breaking free of the Vulcan's grasp. "Of course you don't, you dispassionate brick! But it's my job to feel, to actually care."

Spock's brow rose. "If you are insinuating that I do not care, Doctor, I am afraid you are incorrect. I care for you, and the Captain, and I cared very much for my mother."

"Did you try to have sex with her too?" McCoy quipped, a touch of his anger beginning to fade away.

"No, I did not," Spock confirmed, "However, I should like the opportunity to dispel your illusions of my 'stone-like' nature, as I think you referred to it."

McCoy folded his arms and tried to hide a half-sided grin.

Spock placed a hand on the Doctor's face, staring into his bright blue eyes. He gently eased him over to the table, lying him down on it. The mechanism triggered and the vitals panel lit up overhead. McCoy's pulse and resperation began blinking.

Spock gave them a moments notice. "A little higher than usual?" he queried the Doctor.

"Well, maybe a little..." McCoy mumbled. He gave a slight shiver as Spock got onto the table, brushing against his inner thighs.

The Vulcan positioned himself. "Let me see if I can raise it further. For scientific purposes, of course," he added on.

"Of course," McCoy gave a grunt, and then a long low moan.

``1 hour later`` OR Stardate 70527404.397035974.4549707490 and a third

Spock stood at attention. "Phsyical interaction between the crew is beneficial in a number of ways," he began. "It is an aerobic exercise that increases bloodflow to the brain and other extremities, stimulating overall health. It releases endorphins, which boosts moral and improves psychological outlook. It also relieves stress, a constant factor aboard a starship that encounters dangerous missions frequently; as you are aware, if stress is not mitigated, it can have extreme negative effects both mentally and phsyically. Moreover, it increases trust and makes the participants work more cohesively as a unit in disasterous situations."

Kirk blinked. "So... that's your explanation for... boning Bones, or whatever it is you two were doing. Or was Bones doing the boning?"

"We took turns, Captain," Spock enlightened his superior.

"Took turns..." Kirk repeated, incredulous.

"He is quite right," McCoy interrupted. "It can all be backed up. Scientifically, medically... logically," he added on and a flicker of subtle amusement crossed Spock's face.

"I just... can't... believe what I saw in there..." Kirk wondered aloud. "That you were... Spock that you..." he gestured at the Vulcan, at a loss for words.

"To be honest, Jim, it's not really any of your business," McCoy said with a shrug.

Kirk slammed his fist down on his desk. "It's my business to know what's going on in my own ship!"

McCoy put up his hands in surrender. "Jim, you've got every right."

"Yes, I do," Kirk asserted, "and I submit to you both the recommendation that you find some other kind of... physical 'interaction' to partake of."

"Yes, sir," Spock gave a nod.

"I think he's just sour we didn't invite him," McCoy muttered across to Spock.

Spock gave a subtle incline of his head. "I believe you are right, Doctor," he replied under his breath.

Kirk grimaced at them both, overhearing. "Get out of here!" he snarled, "And get back to your posts; we've got a ship to run and no time to 'd**k' around."

"Acknowledged," Spock said succinctly.

"Cap'n," McCoy gave stiff acknowledgement as well, and they both turned and left the Captain's quarters. The door swooshed closed behind them. They proceeded down the hall towards the lift. There was silence between them for some time.

"I am curious though, Spock," McCoy addressed the science-officer at last. "Why me? Why not, say, the Captain? Or any of the numerous good-looking ladies on the ship?"

"Frankly, Doctor, you yourself are nearly as emotional as any female onboard this vessel."

McCoy's right eyebrow nearly lifted off his forehead. "I don't know whether I should be insulted or complimented."

"It is not necessary to feel either. It is merely the way it is," Spock said. "I myself remain fascinated as to why I should... encounter arousal, of any kind, at your presence."

"Well, certainly these... feelings of yours, are new?" McCoy asked as they stepped into the lift. He turned one of the many knobs. "Sick bay," he informed it and it began to move.

"Quite the contrary, Doctor. I have simply never seen the logic in revealing them to you, or anyone."

McCoy shifted on his feet, not sure what to make of Spock's statement, and incurably curious as to just how long the alien had been attracted to him... "And it's logical now?" he questioned.

"Decidedly not." The Vulcan folded his arms behind his back and shook his head. "I must admit that I am quite at odds with myself."

The door slid open at the level for sick bay. "I'd best get to work analyzing the results from that sample," McCoy said, awkwardly. "I've got a weird feeling about this planet we're orbitting."

Spock gave a simple nod and the door slid back closed to take him the rest of the way up to the bridge.

Stardate 666.666.666.666.666.666

McCoy's voice came crackling over the intercom. "Jim, I'm afraid we're going to have to beam back down to the surface."

Kirk pushed a button on his chair to respond back. "How's that?"

"The sample wasn't big enough; going to have to get more material for full analyzation."

Kirk's perverted mind instantly hooked on the fact that the word 'analyzation' started with 'a**l' and that McCoy needed a 'bigger' sample. "Wasn't big enough?" Kirk said incredulously. "We got you a whole cubic foot to work with."

"Well sure, of the very surface," McCoy explained. "But the lab needs to look at some of the deeper material too. Drill down, get some samples at twenty-five feet, a hundred feet, maybe even a thousand or so to actually determine with precise accuracy that this planet will be able to sustain Earth-like plant growth."

Kirk gave a long sigh. "Alright, meet me in the transporter room. Kirk out." He clicked the button back off again and swiveled to address Uhura. "Lieutenant, supply me with a couple additional men to beam down and the proper equipment for drilling."

"Yes, sir," she nodded politely and turned back to her console.

Kirk stood and began toward the lift.

"Captain," Spock said.

Kirk took a deep breath and turned around. "Yes, Mr. Spock?" he asked, certain he would not like whatever the Vulcan might have to say.

"May I request to accompany you and the landing party?"

Kirk's jaw worked; he rarely refused his first officer his requests, at least not without very good reason. "Um, sure..." he attempted to act as though he was not bothered by the question, though the entire bridge might have perceived his apprehension. Both Chekov and Sulu certainly gave him odd looks as he and Spock got into the lift.

When they arrived at the transporter room, the two Security officers Kirk had requested were already there, and they were helping the transporter crew place the drill components on the various circlular pads. One of the men in an orange jumpsuit came over to them. "Going to have to beam down in two parts, sir," he said.

Kirk nodded. "That's fine. Have at least one armed man go down with the equipment though. That stuff is expensive, and we can't afford to lose it."

"Aye aye, sir," the man said and took his place behind the panel. The two red shirts got in as well. "Energizing," the orange jumpsuit guy said, pulling down on the three knobs. Kirk and Spock watched calmly as the two men and equipment sparkled and vanished from the room.

Kirk rubbed his hands together.

"I wonder what's taking the Doctor," Spock said. Kirk gave a nervous shrug.

The door finally slid open. McCoy had, as was typical, changed out of his scrubs and into his long-sleeved uniform for the expedition. He had a phaser and communicator on his belt, and was carrying his small black medical medical bag of tricks. "Sorry," he mumbled, "had to pack a few extra things."

Kirk's mind went there. He gave a stiff nod, trying hard to not look at Spock's a** as the Vulcan stepped into the transporter. They all got into position. "Energize," the Captain commanded and the man again pulled the levers. Their forms shifted, sparkled and vanished, and they found themselves on the planet's surface.

Spock immediately flipped on his tricorder and began taking readings. The two security officers, who doubled as engineers, were busy re-assembling the drilling aparatus.

"Let's scout the perimeter," Kirk said, and the three of them fanned out. A few minutes searching revealed nothing of particular interest and they rendevoused. "Everything check out?" Kirk asked them.

"Same as last time, Jim," McCoy said.

"Almost done setting up, sir," one of the red shirts called over to Kirk.

"Good, Johnson," he confirmed.

"Captain," Spock addressed him, "I do wish to offer some commentary upon a second inspection."

"By all means, Mr. Spock, report," Kirk waved his hand.

The Vulcan placed his hands behind his back. "I find the lack of unique plant growth puzzling. Small shrubs, close-lying brush, but no trees or other large flora. In fact, I've seen nothing over a mere three feet tall."

"Well, it's a drier area..." Kirk began.

"The calculated rainfall should sustain larger specimens," McCoy added. "And the soil has the proper nutrients to house such things, so far as the test results have indicated. I personally can't postulate why there wouldn't be more robust plant life." He looked at Spock.

The Vulcan shook his head. "Nor can I."

"Maybe something about the root systems," Kirk wondered.

"Perhaps," McCoy agreed. "But that's part of the reason we're getting a deeper sampling."

Kirk nodded. "Good, gentlemen." Down here, on the planet, working as they were as a team, had almost dispelled the images that had been floating through his mind for the past few hours. Like what he had walked in on had not happened at all.

"We're all ready, sir!" Johnson called. The three of them walked over.

"Alright, let's get this show on the road," Kirk said. "Cliffton, activate."

Cliffton nodded and began pressing buttons. The drill began its noisy operation.

The twenty-five foot and fifty foot samples were acquired swiftly and without difficulty. Johnson kept an eye on the readings while Cliffton worked the machine. "Aparatus is getting a little warm," Johnson reported.

"She's all right for now," Kirk said.

A few moments later they were able to pull up a sample at 100 feet. "Steady as she goes," Kirk nodded to his men, and they kept at it.

They reached five hundred feet when the earth seemed to give an odd quiver. Spock noted it with a raise of his eyebrow. The vibrations continued, once every few seconds, and slowly began to increase with intensity.

"Mr. Spock, speculate," Kirk questioned his science officer.

"I am not sure, Captain," Spock ventured curiously. "It would seem... to an extent, that we are experiencing a slight tremor."

"Anything to do with our drilling, or mere coincidence?"

"I would estimate to some 64.75% that we are responsible."

The drill hit 600 feet. The next shake was more prolonged, to the extent that Kirk reached out to balance himself against the drilling machine. McCoy looked concerned, his jaw set while he tried to keep his balance.

"Keep going, sir?" Cliffton asked.

Kirk looked to McCoy. "We need that final sample," the Doctor said.

"Another 250 feet to go," Johnson read off the indicator. The ground began shaking side to side, now without cease. "800 feet now, sir," Johnson said. "Internal temperature has increased to 500 fahrenheit."

"She's calibrated up to eight hundred," Kirk said. "Keep her at it."

"Captain," Spock interjected, now himself having some trouble remaining standing what with the see-sawing of the planet's surface. "I must inform you that this seismic activity is remarkably peculiar. The interval is unnaturally long- now sixty seven seconds and counting- and the pulses are erratic."

"In common English," McCoy shouted over the noise of the drill and the shaking surface, "this ain't your regular earthquake, Jim."

"You said it yourself," Kirk reminded the Doctor, "you need that sample."

"Nine-hundred feet!" Johnson announced, his voice was choked with concern, as if ready to shut off the machine.

"Deeper!" McCoy insisted, with renewed enthusiasm.

Kirk had trouble containing himself. Spock rose an eyebrow at the Captain.

A large thump sent all the men to their asses. They all scrambled to regain their footage.

"She's going to overheat!" Johnson yelped; Cliffton beside him was backing away from the machine, concerned for his own health, should the unit malfunction and explode. Kirk shoved the man aside to take control, but another tremor again sent them sprawling.

McCoy fell on Spock. The contact made the Doctor flush with heat; and the Vulcan looked equally bewildered. In their rush to get off of one another, their limbs entertwined and they struggled as the next wave sent a jolt through the earth. A sudden crack ripped across the surface, underneath the drilling aparatus.

McCoy finally freed himself. "Jim, turn it off!" he yelled over the now deafening noise.

Kirk went for the knob, but the next shockwave threw him to the wayside, and he collided with Johnson and Cliffton, who were attempting to scramble away on their hands and knees.

The crack shred, chasming. The drill screeched as it was rent in two, and the earth yawned wide to swallow it. McCoy stood rooted to the spot in shock; the ground came rushing up to him, ready to swallow him too. Spock snatched the Doctor in the nick of time, drawing him back from the increasing edge.

On the other side of the rift, Johnson and Cliffton had already succumbed to the crumbling rock, their red-shirted bodies tumbling down into darkness.

Kirk's footing was quickly slipping as well under the collapse. The ground yielded suddenly, gravity grabbing him in its embrace. In desperation, he leapt, his fingers seizing the edge.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:19 pm
rofl ......... Bu-bu-but.. That means he's totally cheating on Kirk! gonk  

Super Darkspine Sonic

5,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:31 pm
Super Darkspine Sonic

Oh, not necessarily. I've only written part of it. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:17 pm
zphal_girl87
Super Darkspine Sonic

Oh, not necessarily. I've only written part of it. wink
So it's a three way! I KNEW IT! scream whee  

Super Darkspine Sonic

5,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:29 am
Update! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:36 am
No one is reading my bad fanfic. crying  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

quick12

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:46 am
zphal_girl87
After reading the first few lines, I don't wanna... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:55 am
quick12
zphal_girl87

Nooooo it's not bad I swear. I couldn't post bad stuff; it'd be against ToS. I've kept it clean. heart

It's a bad fanfic, not a really bad fanfic. xd  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:08 am
Extras:

User Image

User Image

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/zphal_girl87/mccoyspock2.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/zphal_girl87/smpiggyback1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=demQVMsQRsQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0JZRnQbz24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RV5QZT2DEI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIAYEUA3UX8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewhwNkzPM5I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC4eSMZ7T2o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7wMEmaag3U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj1L1mmlX4A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi7rHY3dxo8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNi4WZxLu9U  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 am
zphal_girl87
quick12
zphal_girl87

Nooooo it's not bad I swear. I couldn't post bad stuff; it'd be against ToS. I've kept it clean. heart

xd

Well I've read part of it and it's...interesting. dramallama  

quick12

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:47 am
quick12
zphal_girl87
quick12
zphal_girl87

xd

Well I've read part of it and it's...interesting. dramallama

heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:44 pm
I've now added an Extras section. whee  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:22 pm
I'll need to make some updates... confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:10 pm
I haven't read it since the first time you posted.  

Strideo
Crew

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:31 pm
Strideo
I haven't read it since the first time you posted.

Well maybeh you should. wink

I need more sexual encounters... it's like I'm actually putting a plot to it. xd  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff