Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Things not to do to Renamon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:54 pm
John Lance: Ha my new time paradox machine is complete I can now mess with parralel universe. twisted

Me: (bored out of his mind) What will you do to record such a event? rolleyes

John Lance: I will put up a not to do list of what I did.

Me: (sigh) Idiot.

John Lance: What!

Me: I've got to go now bye! (runs off)

John Lance: Get back here! (pulls out battle ax and Benny Hill chase scene insues)

Things not to do to Renamon

1. Call her a he
2. Take her gloves
3. Cause her to wake up in bed with Teriermon
4. Cat call to her (it could be Digiracism)
5. Make her wake up in bed with a human male
6. Make her wake up in bed with a human female
7. Make her wake up in bed with a normal fox
8. Say her teleportation rips off Dragonball
9. Paint her blue
10. Place a shoot me sign on her back
11. Cover her in peanut butter
12. Bring Guilmon to said peanut butter covered Renamon

John Lance: That was quite a riot.

Me (appearing with Renamon): (points at John) That's the guy that coverd you with peanut butter!

Renamon:I will kill you Diamon Storm! evil

Me: While John is in the hospital review his actions.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:25 pm
Now on Fanficton.net note Jonh's name is changed to Jack and there will be none Digimon based sequels.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:29 pm
So no one cares I guess?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:20 pm
Since I have turned these storys into a series I thought I would start posting them here as well. There is this story I'm about to post and then two more. Plus after those ones are up I will use this topic to give you guys a sneak peak at the new ones before they get onto Fanfiction.net enjoy.

Messing With Demensions 2 Sonic
Hell as you may be wondering how can this be number 2 if there already is one well it is quite simple I found that the multie chapter story didn't work with this series so Jack now isn't an OC of any franchise and I while be taking the other one down but any ways enjoy the things Jack did to Sonic and R&R.
Disclamer: I do not own Sonic or any other characters in the franchise Sega does. I do own Jack.Also all Street Fighter characters mentioned are owned by Capcom.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Alright computer erase recent activety in the Chaos Dimension."
"Repercutions of actions recently performed earsed sir."
"Good now to do my mandatory messing up of an inhabitants life and leave."
A few hours pass and Jack returns.
"Alright lets put up that list."

Don't paint Sonic pink.
Don't tie his legs together and but him at Amys front door.
Don't trick Knuckels into thinking Sonic took the Mater Emerald when you yourself did and then use chloraform so Knuckels can beat Sonic to a pulp.
Don't give Eggman a plan that would have a chance at actually working and defeating Sonic.
Don't upgrade Metal Sonic with the strength of M.Bison, Seth, Ryu, and Ken combianed.
Don't then give Metal Sonic a Sonic tracker.
Do ask Shadow to help you do the the things you shouldn't do if you do them.
Don't make Sonic play Sonic 06.
Don't make it so Elise atcually exists and wants to do things to Sonic.
Don't make Sonic watch Sonic X.
Don't but him in a room filled with Sonic recolurs that think they are either dating or are related to him.
Don't hire someone to find out if he has genatailia or not in public.
Latly do not ever ever touch the shoes if you are smart.

"Hey Jack... whoa how did you get out of that one."
"Didn't you read the do ask Shadow to help one for he was actually very happy to help out."
"Isn't that a paradox?"
"Mabye like I care."
"Ok then want to go get a drink?"
"Yes I would computer going out for about make sure the hounds are ready to be realeased if someone breaks in."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that the true number 2 is out (also don't make any toliet jokes it is not even funny) you can read number 3 then I will make number 4 some time and so on and so on. Read&Review.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:57 pm
Number three coming up.

I walk onto a stage facing an empty crowd.
"Hello welcome to the third instalment of Messing with Dimensions the second is on break while I improve my story telling abilitys."
.Jack walks in wearing an airforce jacket, black shirt, black jeans, and his hair neatly combed.
"Jack is something wrong with you?"
"No I just wanted to mess with you as well."
"Alright just tell me who you targeted so we can get this over with."
"Oh this one is special I decided on the founder of the Japense control of the video game market himself."
"Donkey Kong?"
"No idiot Mario so enjoy my antics curtain up."
Disclamer: I don't own Mario or any of his co-stars Nintendo does. I only own Jack.
Messing with Dimensions 3: Mario

Steal his hat.
Blame Toad and whatch him get burned alive.
Tell Yoshi he can sue for poor working conditions in Super Mario World.
Rig the Jury so he wins.
Put Birdo's eggs in his house.
Paint is clothes purple with pink polka dots.
Make Bower Giga Bowser when they fight.
Change all the games to Super Luigi.
Change Luigi's mansion to Mario's mansion.
Give Goombas atomatic weapons.
Steal all the power ups.
Paint posioned mushrooms green.
Replace the 1-up mushrooms with the green posioned mushrooms.
Make him watch the Super Mario Super Show.
Tell him half of the things in Super Smash Bros. are based off of Kirby Super Star and not him(it is true I'll make a list some day).
Go back in time and make it so he didn't land on Yoshi's Island as a baby but the evil giant canibal island.
Give Wario his stuff.
Give Waluigi a staring role in the next Super Mario Galaxy game.

"Did you really do all that?"
"Yes but some I switched back afterwards to save my hind end."
"Well read&review and mabye give some ideas of the next instalment for I don't trust Jack with it."
"Oh you are so dead mister author."
Jack pulls out a giant buster sword and the Benny Hill music plays again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:01 pm
Next one.

Messing With Dimensions 4: Batman

Hello and welcome to another messing with dimensions. No you aren't reading the title wrong today the victim is DC comics main man besides Superman Batman(Bruce Wayane not d**k Grasson). So sit back and enjoy.
Disclamer: DC comics owns Batman and all realated titles. I own Jack.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey computer you realize comic book heros get there own dimensions."
"Yes sir you just were in the DC dimensions."
"Oh ya well I got no witting batter to say so let's just put up the list."

Don't steal the Batmoblie's wheel
Don't bring back his parents but for only two seconds
Don't replace his suit for the one with nipples
Don't play the Batman TV show with Adam West all across Gotham
Don't play Batman & Robin all across Gotham
Don't go and paint Wayne Manor pink
Don't steal all of his money
Don't replace all his Batarangs with Bunnyarangs
If you do any of this try and pin it on Joker

"That is a very short list sir."
"Yes but he is the worlds greatest detective so it is good to leave as little evidence as possible." A Bunyarang sudenly bursts through the window.
"Well any who I'm off to go hide for a while don't wait up."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well looks like I'm going to have to find a way to make it so next time there is a reason Batman didn't beat Jack to a pulp then throw him in the Asylam. R&R.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:05 pm
Here is a special first look at number five.

Messing With Demensions 5: Blaze the Cat

Hello and welcome to the fith instalement of messing with dimensions. Todays victim is a special request from MKL and BLV number 1 fan. So with out further adue lets get this story started.
Disclamer: I only own Jack and the plot.
"All right then just one more second and tada the list is done." Jack was sitting at the computer as allways. "Now that it is done I unfortunatly have to keep looking for what dimension those guys from Metalic Future ended up (Metalic Future is a Sonic fan fic I made just look in chapter five for explaination.) so... wait why am I talking to myself?"

Don't steal the Sol Emeralds
Don't kill Silver then tape it of course when she gives you money for it because of the bounty she put on him for ruinning her backstory just smile and walk away
Don't tell her that you caused Sonic to wind up in a random dimension instead of sending him to her
Don't ask if she is Indian
Don't ask if she is related to princess Jasmine
Don't ask why she wasn't in the Secret Rings though it would've fit quite well
Don't call her a flammer
Don't spray her with a fire exstingquesher
Don't throw her a ball of yarn
Don't hang her from a really tall building
Don't push her off a cliff to see if she will land on her feat

"You know I'm proud of this one for I did the Silver thing last ergo no one tried to kill me this time." "Boo shut up Jack I get it."
"I could just send you to the surface of a sun right now you know."
"Never mind just fad to black."
Special offer for you humour authors going on now if you wish for me to make yourself into a character for the series just send a brief description of how you would like to be portraded.
Read review and good night every body.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:41 pm
Lol! That's awesome. xD  

Farrenlock

High-functioning Giver

13,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:39 pm
Ok I thought for fun I would ask anyone for ideas for number six plus mabye some more reviews like posts I would like to hear your thoughts I'm new to this.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:59 am
Now a preview of six warning some may be unhappy with this one.

Messing with Dimensions 6 biggrin eadpool Kills Naruto

Hello welcome to messing with dimensions six as the title states in this one Deadpool (who is awesome) kills Naruto (who sucks to the power of ten) so if you are a Naruto fan na na na na na Naruto sucks. Childish taunting aside to the story.
Disclamer: I don't own Deadpool or Naruto I only own Jack and yes I hate Naruto
"Alright then you got the idea of what I need you to do?" We see Jack talking to the merc with the mouth Deadpool in a parking garage. "Yep do the things on this list to that Naruto guy who rips off Marvel which I'm in so that is why you get to pay a dollar off also isn't a parking garage cliche?" Jack sweat drops. "Yes you got me on that one now here is your money." "Do I get a new car too?" "Yes Deadpool just put these coordanites in your teleporter to pick up the new Deadmobile." "Sweat can I give a speech after you put the list on the computer screen?" "Fine." Deadpool teleports away to do his job then I put up the list as he stated.

Do knock Naruto out with drugged raman
Do make him listen to him saying believe it in a loop for 3 hours
Do cut of his nads
Do shove that headband were the sun don't shine
Do let real ninjas take turns beating him in the stomach
Do show him Deviantart fangirls images of him and Saska or what ever the emo one is called
Do lock him in a room with his fangirls perferably the ugly ones
Do exorsise and kill the fox demon
Do put a bullet between his eyes and make it look like suicide

Now a speech from Deadpool. "Greetings reader now we all know things from Japan can be cool but remember some are bad in fact some are so bad you should take a uzi and use it on anyone that likes the bad things and if someone rips off people you know feel free to kill them slowly and brutally bye bye reader if you don't like my speech I may see you soon." We see Jack in the background doing a victory dance.
There it is another fun piece of reading by me. If you are Narutard that wants to troll me please add that I the author will then make fun of you quite in a crule manner plus have Jack hire Deadpool to kill you. R&R.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:55 pm
Need help for number seven more so I'm going to do Rave Master anyone have ideas what Jack should do?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:38 pm
Number seven coming up.

Messing with Dimensions 7: Mewtwo

"Hey author thanks for letting me prank Mewtwo but what about those storys you were writing?" I'm scrapping those projects going to start a similar thing from scratch. "Oh ok let's see he doesn't own Mewtwo and let's look at that list. Forsooth!"

Don't call Mewtwo mister kitty twenty times a day
Don't give Mewtwo a basket of kittens with a note saying (your b*****d children)
Don't throw balls of yarn at Mewtwos head
Don't put Mewtwo in a room full of dark Pokemon
Don't make suggestive comments about when he captured that nurse Joy
Don't use his cloning takes to remake Sonic 3 and Knuckles
Don't shout once you go purple you never go back disguesed as him to women
Don't have him arrested for the murders in the first movie
Don't ask him to give you your fortune
Don't give him a job making the fortunes in fortune cookies
Don't play the Star Wars theme where ever he goes
Don't ask how he can use those hands
Don't ask him to trick someone into letting you into a bar without a designated driver first
Don't show him the storys of him and Lucario
Don't show him the storys of him and Mew
Don't show him storys of him and any human characters

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of those are pretty funny. "What are?" The list up there. "What list?" Crap Mewtwo wiped his mind folks I'll be back after I fix that R&R "Who am I?". I don't own Sonic or Star Wars either.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:58 pm
Messing with Dimensions 8: Sora

Hello and welcome to Jacks 8th prankapoluza. "That is a horrible line." So I guess you recovered from the memory wipe? "Yep and he doesn't own anything he is a bum." Change you got any change? "Here we go again."
"Computer load my list of prank on Sora." Nothing happens. "Which Sora sir?" Jack sweatdrops. "The one with the giant key." The list loads.

Don't constantly zip up and down his outfits zippers
Don't show him the pairings with Riku
Don't show him pairings with Roxas then ask him if it is incest or masturbation
Don't ask him what he does with his hair.
Don't tell him some clowns want their shoes back
Don't take the keyblade to sneak into a girls locker room
Don't get caught on purpose because you are dressed as him and run away
Don't leave a map to his house in teh locker room
Don't ask him about his invisible parents
Don't try and sepearate him and Roxas wiht a beam katana
Don't constantly ask where is Bioymon when around him
Don't ask if the keyblade can open a jar of mayonase
Don't fill all of the zipper pockets on his jacket with weed and meth
Don't use his shoes to store crack
Don't try and eat his gummi ship
Don't constantly scream bowchicawowwow when him and kari hang out
Don't do the same thing but add the ambiguosly gay duo to that statement when him and Riku sword fight
Don't throw the wooden sword at his head

In Twilight Town Jack comes upon Hayner and Seifer arguing while doing research for the above list. He walks by them and sets down a stereo. He turns the stereo on. It plays this. Oh my cocks bigger than your c**k my c**k is double the size that yours is. "That is what you sound like. Also is that grey haired chick even a chick?" Jack rusn off laughing evily while being chased.
So that is his lates misadventure. "Hey Digimon fanboy you want to explain something to the good people." Ha ha okay in Digimon there is a character named Sora and her partner is Bioymon there now what? "I go get wasted." Fine. R&R.  
Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games