Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:23 pm
Kiendo just continued to grin, "He truly does love Arika, and I am consuming that love. My increased strength will be proof of his affection, of course that's if you dare let me completely destroy the feeling he has for the girl," He shrugged and some powerful dark energy started swirling around him, "Kiendo loves Arika, not you. As long as you exist, he will die; and his love will go down with him. And since you are just as evil as me, there will be no problem in me taking his energy and making it mine."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:28 pm
Viictoria stepped back, then pulled a katana from behind her.
"Just because I'm not Arika anymore, I've just choosen to be called difrent", Then Victoria's body moved back to Arika's before she taken the power,
"See?"
Then moved back to her body of now. Some of her body move to a shadow, Then three shadoiws were at her side  

xsongoxxx

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:30 pm
Kiendo walked away calmly, "That has no effect on Kiendo, since he knows Arika is not herself anymore. He didn't love her just because of her looks," He said over his shoulder, "In fact...You might have just made consuming his power even easier."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:47 pm
"Imbosibe, In between hevan and Hell still lays you, My brither contains more power that you, and you can not take power if they are in shadow form."
Arika said, now as she looked before she let the power take over, Sounding like herself, She fell to the ground
"If you take it from me then I'll only die, but if its what you want, kill me, Take my life, It was my fault anyway."
She said, now crying in her hands.

xsongoxxx

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:51 pm
Kiendo froze, not saying anything and not doing anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:17 pm
Arika then held the katan right over her head, about to save him the time and kill herself.
Then her couldn't hold it agaisnt himself.  

xsongoxxx

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:20 pm
Kiendo turned quickly. In his hand was a dark colored falchion. He swung it horizontally with the intent of cutting her in half, "You're not Arika," He said coldly. He knew Arika wouldn't do something like this, so it had to be that Victoria person.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:23 pm
Arika had no reason of life,
She couldn't have Kiendo because something over powered him,
"Then kill me,"
She said looking at the ground, Then dropped the Katana down on her neck.

xsongoxxx

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:28 pm
Kiendo's falchion moved upward at the last moment to try and hit the sword away from Arika, "STOP THAT!!!" Kiendo yelled. He looked at her in confusion and pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:33 pm
Arika shook her head,
"Then take the power to take my life so I can Die already!"
She cried, Then she left the other side come, even though it wasn't a diffrent side.

xsongoxxx

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:36 pm
Kiendo clutched his head. The falchion faded away, "...Arika...It...It hurts...Help..." He staggered back away from her, then bolted. He ran away and tried to hide himself within an alleyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:40 pm
Arika could take the power away, but that may just make him lash out.
She then picked up the Katana again, This time, it landed on the back of her neck, though not making it all the way though.
It only made her cry, sitting in the puddle of blood.
It stung her neck, Then she pulled it around to the front,
"Bye Kiendo..." She whispered.

xsongoxxx

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:44 pm
Kiendo stopped when he was in an alleyway, "...N-No...Don't hurt her..." He said weakly and cringed, "Agh!! S-Stop!" He fell to his knees, "...Please don't die...Don't make my curse do this to you too..." He's already lost so much due to his slowly maturing curse. And now, it was much stronger than ever before. He had lost his wife to it, and he's lost his traveling partner to it. He had another chance at love, and now it was going to kill her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:47 pm
Arika then feel to the ground, due to blood loose,
She sat there, only loosing more blood.

xsongoxxx

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:52 pm
"...I won't..." Kiendo said, suddenly getting still, "...I won't!!! It's not going to happen again!!! You're not going to win this time!!!" He screamed and stood. His vision was hazy and he was still half demon. He staggered forward and then ran. After a short while he found Arika on the ground, "Dammit, no!!" He cried and fell to his knees. He heard a demonic voice in his head telling him to give up already, but he didn't want to lose hope.
He applied pressure on the gash to stop the bleeding. Tears were running down his face, "Please don't die on me...Don't make this all happen again!!" He pleaded with Arika.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff