Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [48]~ Questions & Reports ~ (only about the Guild)
List of things that can get you banned (must read) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Offerz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:05 pm
we will ban you without warning if you do not follow this rules

well,lots of members are doing things that get them banned and I've had to ban multiple people so these are things to not do or Guildy moderators can ban you

-posting in other peoples threads and asking for money
-private messaging other members of the guild and asking for donations
-being annoying
-not listening to a moderators warnings
-selling/advertising in other peoples threads
-selling/trading accounts on and off website
-asking/giving cheat codes;scams;hacks
-making more then 5 threads per day (spam)
-basically following the tos is what u need to do
i will and can add more

if you think someone is breaking a rule then submit it here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=637661

DO NOT DO ANY OF THESE OR YOU CAN GET BANNED

-I cannot ban anyone in guildy because i have been demoted, guildy mod can still ban you if you break rules though  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:27 pm
i dont get the first 2  

iRawrrPurplee

SD_DancingDragon10

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:30 pm
Maybe you should've told people about this BEFORE you banned them... just so they knew what they were doing wrong....
Just a thought...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:52 pm
SDChargers17
Maybe you should've told people about this BEFORE you banned them... just so they knew what they were doing wrong....
Just a thought...
well the people i banned were warned multiple times  

Offerz

Chizakura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:05 pm
i understand 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:47 pm
i promise i wont ask anymore thing im sorry i dont want to get banned but i did join back in the guild so please make it easier on me i did mis understood it  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Maho_Beauty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:50 pm
bloopoo15
we will ban you without warning if you do not read

well lots of members are doing things that get them banned and I've had to ban multiple people so these are things to not do or moderators can ban you

-posting in 40 posts for 1k thread when you had less then 40
-posting in 40 posts for 1k thread until you get 40
-posting in other peoples threads and asking for money
-private messaging other members of the guild and asking for donations
-being annoying
-not listening to a moderators warnings
-selling/advertising in other peoples threads
-selling/trading accounts on and off website
-asking/giving cheat codes;scams;hacks

i will and can add more

if you think someone is breaking a rule then submit it here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=637661

DO NOT DO ANY OF THESE OR YOU CAN GET BANNED

I GREATLY APPRECIATE THE RULES OF THE GUILD...BUT WHAT THE MEMBERS SHOULD KNOW IS JUST TO OBEY THE TOS RULES...
BUT THE FIRST RULE HE MENTION IS A DIFINITE RULE OR SOMETHING I DO IF I CATCH THE MEMBER TRYING TO DO IT MORE THAN ONCE....SELLING/ASKING FOR DONATIONS/ADVERTISING...WONT GET YOU BANNED IF YOU DO IT IN THE RIGHT THREAD...CHEAT CODES ARE SOMEWHERE IN THE GUILD THAT I DONT HANDLE...BUT IT IS SOMETHING OFFERED IF YOU DARE...HACKING THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED ALL ROUND GAIA PERIOD...THAT IS SOMETHING THAT I WOULD DO PERSONALLY IF SOMEONE TRYS TO SCAM THE GUILD...OUT OF GOLD...ITS JUST GOLD...THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HERE TO HELP...BUT NOT IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DO THE WORK BEHIND IT....WE OFFER CONTEST, CHEATS, TIPS, GOLD FOR JUST POSTING...THAT IS SOMETHING THAT IS JUST STUPID TO DO!!! BUT GUYS DONT FREAK OUT ABOUT THIS!!! IF YOU EARN YOUR GOLD LIKE EVERYONE YOU WILL GET IT...I JUST EARNED OVER 500GOLD JUST BY POSTING

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:53 pm
Kanon Kuran
i promise i wont ask anymore thing im sorry i dont want to get banned but i did join back in the guild so please make it easier on me i did mis understood it

THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK...PLEASE JUST FOLLOW THE TOS RULES OF GAIA AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE!!! HAPPY POSTING
BTW...IF WE GAVE YOU GOLD FOR THE QUEST ALREADY....WE WONT GIVE IT AGAIN BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS ON THE LIST!!! 4laugh  

Maho_Beauty
Crew

Shorell

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:18 pm
umm how do we noe if we're banned and what if u submitted ur name 4 1k, the 40 posts r done and u still don't see ur name on the 1k list? I'm just worried I could be banned?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:20 pm
Shorell
umm how do we noe if we're banned and what if u submitted ur name 4 1k, the 40 posts r done and u still don't see ur name on the 1k list? I'm just worried I could be banned?
you arent banned,its hard for doctor to get it to you because of all the people that submit their names so itll take ab a week  

Offerz

Shorell

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:54 pm
bloopoo15
Shorell
you arent banned,its hard for doctor to get it to you because of all the people that submit their names so itll take ab a week

Oh ok, thanx!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:56 pm
i'm agree too, hate that my page use for bumping page and that's not for bumping  

Max Flare

Lonely Entrepreneur

22,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:06 pm
okay understand that dont ask for gold other wise get banned yeah  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:41 pm
thanks for the heads up, though you might want to make this the first thread considering people still haven't read this and i just found it  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

sunshine7292

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:09 am
Wouldn't that almost be a 'no-brainer'? It just seems like if everyone were to be respectful of others and do what is expected of them, it would keep you from being banned. I mean, aren't you supposed to treat others how you want them to treat you? just my thoughts on that one. biggrin Have a great day!! biggrin  
[48]~ Questions & Reports ~ (only about the Guild)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games