[PRP - East] Betrothed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:30 pm
Her eyes flashed open when she felt a cold sensation leaning lightly on her nose, but her tensed muscles truly relaxed as she realized that it was just her mate - she could call him that now, right? - eyes fluttering shut again as she treasured the moment. Kumbuka made every effort to record each special detail of this moment in her mind, determined never to forget it. Her mind was a lbyrinth of thoughts, all tucked away safely should they need to be accessed again, and this memory was stored somewhere special - away from all the names and faces, and those related with her work. No, this one was very special, and deserved a special place.

He moved away and her ears dropped in disappointment as she opened her eyes. It was all over too quickly, Kumbuka opening her eyes with a small frown as she watched Bai Bo. What now? "We should inform the Lord - a special ceremony is to be performed, and I must record it."

She'd recorded several marriages before, but recording her own would certainly be interesting. She smiled a little to herself, a rather knowing smile before she glanced up at Bai Bo again, her smile turning warm and gentle despite the now pouring rain. "But right now, Bai Bo...I would like to just sit here. With you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:34 pm
A special ceremony? Wow, he hadn't had enough time to read into the ceremonies and he'd left the marriage one until last because...well...he'd never thought he'd find himself in that position. It seemed now he was going to learn, first-hand, what was expected of him.

And yet, he knew these worries were silly and again he tried to push them from his mind.

He smiled at her request and, with a complying nod, moved to sit beside her. Sitting close, curling his tail around her so that she might never move away again.

Leaning close, he set his cheek against her head and closed his eyes, concentrating on the warmth of her body and the chill of the rain.

(fin~)  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out