Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Grabby Geezer Gettin Booty ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... 701 702 703 704 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorry for the added person in best dressed german tried contacting me and i wasn't getting her PMs
#1 Little Miss Leaderhosen
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
#2 Festive Fall Fox!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
#3 Oktoberblasted
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
#4 Germain soldier
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
All the Games for oktoberfest ends on monday so get to playing guys and girls XD
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:45 pm
Amy took in Dame's reaction and words and just simply gripped the bar counter a little tightly. But she wasn't going to overreact.

She looked at Karrie when he looked at her and gave a small smile to him. "Yep, but can I get you anything, Dame? What about you Karrie, since we don't have alcohol at Aqua Springs?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:46 pm
*Walks into GGB and surveys the place on his way over to the bar. He has a seat on the end bar stool.* Evening. How is everyone tonight? *Pulls out his Blackberry and begins making calculations*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:48 pm
Amy looked over at Dougherty and smiled. "Hey Dougherty. Doing pretty well today. How about you? Can I get you some coffee?"

She already began to move behind the counter, squeezing Karrie's hand lightly as she passed him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:50 pm
*starts to answer just as Officer Dougherty walks in* Uh, no thanks, Amy.

*nods to Dougherty* Hello, Officer.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:54 pm
Hey Officer. -waves to him and smiles- You still on duty?

-shakes her head at Amy- No thanks, babe. I don't want to keep ya'll. I like your hair like that, girly, it looks nice. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:57 pm
*Still occupied with his Blackberry, he glances up.* Sure Amy, thanks. Yeah Dame, I'll be on duty for a bit longer here. Need to post the Tally Sheet for The Drinking Game.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:59 pm
Amy smiled softly at Dame and nodded. "Thanks, Dame. I just threw my hair up and put some bobby pins in it."

Amy went to the coffee pot and poured a mug of it for Dougherty. She put the lid on it and then put it on the bar in front of him.

"Here you go, Dougherty. I just brewed that pot a few minutes ago, just in case some of you officers came in and wanted some at this time of night."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:03 pm
*sinks back onto the stool, watching Amy as she gets Dougherty's coffee*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:06 pm
-nods- No problem, hon. I just call it like I see it. Well -goes to the door- I'm gonna head back to the MW. Catch ya'll later. -turns away, biting her lip again, melancholy settling into her features. She hurries out so she can file it back away before she gets to the MW-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:09 pm
Amy watched Dame leave and noticed the sag in her shoulders. Was Dame upset? If so, why?

Amy leaned over the bar and shouted out after her. "Dame, if you want to, you can come to Springs with Karrie and I!"

She looked at Dougherty and spoke softer. "You can join us, too, Dougherty, if you want to after your shift."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:14 pm
*Waving slightly, then grabs his coffee and takes a cautious sip* Later, Dame. Ah, thanks for the invite Amy, but I've been putting in long hours here this week, and really should check in with Psyzapp soon.

*takes another cautious sip of coffee* Hey Amy. While I'm here, got any updates on your owl naming contest? I can post that for you again, if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:16 pm
The Drinking Game
~ Tally Sheet ~

Pink Fregia: 7 drinks, 52 points

Kits Rose: 9 drinks, 106 points

Mule rodenrock: 11 drinks, 151 points wahmbulance BUSTED FOR MULE DRINKING!!!

Mule Eileen50: 3 drinks, 32 points

Psyzapp: 8 drinks, 100 points ** PERFECT 100 SCORE! **

Faerie KatrinaZ: 11 drinks, 103 points *** Weekly Best Drunk! ***

ATTENTION GEEZERS!

It's that time again! Time to end this week's round of The Drinking Game, and our Weekly Best Drunk is ... Faerie KatrinaZ! Let's all give her a hand! *claps* 3nodding

And for those of you who just love getting their drunk on, I shall call the start to the next round of The Drinking Game. Pick up those Drunk Dice and start rolling ... NOW! blaugh  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:16 pm
*frowns as Dame hurries out. He knows her well enough to know that something's bothering her* Somehow, I don't think she's doing as well as she'd like us to believe. *closes his eyes for a moment, wondering if talking to Velcore again would help her. He decides to suggest it to him if he sees him on their way to or at Aqua Springs*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 pm
Amy nodded to Dougherty. "Yeah, I would really appreciate it if you could post that again, Dougherty. I got one more name suggestion from Faerie. Swoop."

She turned her head to look at Karrie and noticed that his eyes were closed. "Are you okay, Karrie? I'm sure Dame will be fine. She can come to AS later if she wants."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:26 pm
CONTEST!
~ Name Amy's Owl ~

Prize to be awarded to the name Amy/Cuwen likes best. Here are the current suggestions:

1. Hooty the Owl ~ suggested by killafrog. Because it reminds him of the Hooters Restaurant/Bar chain.

2. Orpheus ~ suggested by Eileen50. Orpheus was the son of Calliope and either Oeagrus or Apollo. He was the greatest musician and poet of Greek myth, whose songs could charm wild beasts and coax even rocks and trees into movement.

3. Swoops ~ suggested by Faerie KatrinaZ. In honor of all the Harry Potter postal carrier Owls who swoop down and drop mail into the hands of students in the main hall.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... 701 702 703 704 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games