[PRP] Blind... ( Fu and Lulua'line ) METAPLOT ISSUE 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:21 pm
Lulua tried to take in everything, though she was sure she had missed a few things the hother had said here and there. It was hard remembering everything. she just had to remember the more important things in what she had said at least. Or have Dole remind her if she did something not allowed.

Again, a bit of heat rushed to her face, causing it to blush as she said she wanted her to work with Dole. So she'd even get to spend time when they were away from the pride if she joined? It seemed so good.

She thought about her aunt and uncles again. Though, she didn't have to say anything about them. For Lulua never had been attracted for a second towards any other species. Of course, she didn't mind them, but she had no problem with living without them either.

Lulua moved, when the other moved. She wanted to make sure that she was going to watch every step the other took so that she wouldn't trip and get mad at her. "Well, the pride seems nice." She said. More interested that Dole was in it then anything else really. Though, it was interesting. A little different then what her sister was trying to do with her soon to be made pride, or whatever it was. But that was what made things interesting, wasn't it? The different views of everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:32 pm
She took a deep breath before sniffing the air looking around a moment. "Lulua...dear can you see a stream?" She asked wanting to know if they where close to the colony but the fresh rain scent was to much for her to find the stream and the forest and thus sprung to life making her hearing hard to point out the water current.

"You can come see the colony...You don't have to join straight off think of it as a probation period to see if you like it." She offered since the leopardess seemed a little cautious about joining but she had a good feeling if the female was close to Dole like she thought she would end up staying.

Pink Myth

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:41 pm
"Oh.... No, but I hear one." She said She looked around, but only saw bushes where they were. Though, she was sure there was one close. She figured that was one key mark of where the pride was to be. She felt a slight bit of excitement rush over her. Knowing the place was close, yet not.

"Alright." she said to the other simple as that. At least it was a forcing type thing. Where she'd have to join just to get into the area to see it and look around. She hadn't known any thing that would do that, but she figured there was one out there somewhere like that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:54 pm
"Lead me across the stream and we are there." She said proudly as she let the female lead her across the ever shallow stream into the ruins as Fu listed closely before picking out Dole voice as she moved to the female nudging her toward the direction she would find the male.

"Go on have fun with him dear." She said before she sat down resting on the edge of the colony feeling a flutter move onto her shoulder.

"Abut damn time!" She growled out to the parrot colored Avian.

"I'm...sorry mi lady but I've found a male...He says he's seen you mate."

Fu's eyes widened greatly behind her mask as she stood up panting heavily. "Show me!" She roared out as her roar caused her daughter to stir coming to see what was wrong.

"Mother...what's wrong?" She asked softly.

"Nthanda! Go tell your uncle I will return later!" She roared out making her daughter shake with fear as she nodded softly.

"Yes momma." She said softly.

Pink Myth

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:20 pm
After Leading her to where she was, she moved swiftly towards the bright blue male she grown to know and love. She curiously watched the other conversation that was now happening. Though it was really nothing to do with her, so she tried to not get worked up over it. But stayed out of the way for now. Until she felt comfortable in the pride, she wasn't going to get involved with anything.

End, yes?  
[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces