Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
RPG {name pending} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naritha Zikumorr
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:23 am
Rose looked at her in wonderment. "They can be afraid all they want, I won't be." Rose stood and climbed up on the bed and curled up. "They will be in for a surprise now...." And with that Rose fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:35 am
Everyone was now in the house waiting for Annamay to begin. They sat around looking uneasy. "So she's back..." She didn't want to believe it but she had no choice. She could sense the energy.  

Dreamis-Tepes

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Walter Bernhard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:44 am
Abel looked around at everyone. "So what should we do? I mean she's going to come after us and our families" he said. He leaned against a wall. Remembering when he was under the command of Dreamis. He could tell she was changing. Something sinister was taking over her but he didn't do or say anything until too late.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:35 pm
Annamay sighed, looking at the table with a solemn look. She nodded. "Yes, she's back. I can feel her, as I'm sure most of you can." She looked over at Abel. "I'm not sure what to do. Maybe just prepare ourselves for when she comes after us. She'll need the blood of someone who sealed her to completely heal." She looked back down at the table, a tear rolling down her cheek. "I...I'm not sure I can fight her again though. I hated it the first time, betraying her like that. But she had to be stopped." She looked out the window, eyes distant. "Before, it was impossible to bring the Dreamis we knew back, but I think we may have a chance now." A small smile grew on her face. "I know the old Dreamis is in there somewhere, buried deep under the anger and hunger for power and revenge. I'm not sure how to do it, but we might be able to." She sighed and looked back at them. "If not, we'll...we'll have to be prepared to kill her."  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:12 pm
Dreamis didn't need to sleep. She had been resting for centuries. She was plotting her revenge. She needed to find out who would be the easiest one to get to. She knew that Annamay would be impossible. She was very strong and very smart. Abel might be a good choice. After all he did used to work for me. I'm sure that I can get to him again she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:16 pm
Rose rolled over and yawned.. Rubbing her eyes she looked over to Dreamis.."Do we have to go now?"  

Naritha Zikumorr
Crew

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:41 am
Dreamis got out of her trance and started smelling something aweful. "What is that rancid smell?!" Then she remembered. "Oh yeah it's me" She looked over at Rose. "Yes we do have to leave. We need to find a soldier named Abel"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:39 pm
"Ok.. Can I do anything... I want to help let me help! Oh Please! I want to help my -" Rose paused and then smiled.."I want to help my friend.. I'm good at pretend. I can be lost.. Or hurt.." Rose said laughing..  

Naritha Zikumorr
Crew

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:01 pm
She thought about it. "Right now there is nothing that you can do. What I am going to do is going to be a little graphic for someone of your age. But do not worry I will get good use out of you very soon" she replied. She looked around and found some air freshener and sprayed herself really good. "Hope I don't smell too bad" she said softly. "Now you just stay here and rest some more. You need it" She walked out the door and followed Abel's aura. He was not far off.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:19 pm
Rose sat in the inn laying on the bed with her feet hanging off one side and her chin resting flat on the other side staring at the door. She sighed and dropped to were it was hanging off the bed..."This is very boring... I wonder whats taking so long?" Rose thought out loud...  

Naritha Zikumorr
Crew

Walter Bernhard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:54 pm
He sighed. He needed to get some air. "I'll be back you guys. I need to take a walk" He opened the door and looked at the night sky. It was very clear and the moon shone bright. He was scared yes but what could he do? He saw someone in the distance. They were covered head to toe. "That's odd" he said to himself. Not many people came out at night due to beasts. "Hey! It's not safe at this hour!" he yelled. But there was no answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:56 pm
She got very lucky. He was finally outside. She just needed him to get somewhere that no one could hear him scream. She altered her voice to an old womans. "I need help. I'm lost" she said. She got closer. "Will you please help me?"  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Walter Bernhard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:21 pm
He walked over to her. "I would be glad to help" he said with a smile. He put his hand on her shoulder. "Where do you need to go?" he asked. This lady smells kind of rank he thought to himself but he kept up his smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:02 pm
Their eyes met and at that moment he realized who it was. He tried to fight it but she had the upper hand. The fact that she was once his commanding officer. She removed her mouth cover and found a spot on his neck. She bit down hard taking as much as she could before he fought her off  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers