Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
RPG {name pending} Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:59 pm
Centuries ago there was an army wanting only destruction of the world. She had but only one ally, but this ally was getting tired of all of the death and destruction. She went to the other side asking for help to seal away the warlord and her army. The war lord was very powerful, but with the power of all that wanted her sealed away she didn't stand a chance. They sealed her away ending all of the destruction.

After centuries of peace, the warlord has been awakened. She's seeking out the friend that betrayed her and the others that sealed her away. She plans on picking up on what she started and finishing it, this time with the army of the under world to help her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:18 am
It was currently peaceful in his little village. It had been ever since she was sealed away. He liked it this way. He had once worked under her but he didn't like what she was turning into. She wasn't herself anymore. He was still single but he still worked as a soldier. He liked being a soldier he felt like that was his calling. He liked to help people, also girls liked guys in uniform. But something about today just didn't seem right.  

Walter Bernhard

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:56 pm
Annamay stepped out of her house and smelled the air. A worried express came upon her face. "Something is going on. Something bad."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:40 pm
Clair was walking through the woods. She was berry picking, she liked to make jam and when the jam went bad...she threw it at people. She saw Annamay and dropped by to say hello. She saw something wasn't right about her expression. "Is everything alright?" she asked.  

xo-Snow White Queen-xo

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:45 pm
Annamay smiled at Clair. "Hello. No, I don't think so. It feels like something bad is going to happen soon. The air is negatively charged."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:10 pm
She tilted her head and looked at her funny. "I forgot that you could feel that. What do you think is going on?" she asked. She set her basket of berries on her arm and shifted her weight onto her left leg.  

xo-Snow White Queen-xo

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:32 pm
Annamay shook her head and her ears tilted down while she looked up at the sky. "I'm not sure. Something just doesn't feel right." She looked back at Clair. "It...it may have something to do with Dreamis. I'm not sure what but...I just...I feel like something is going to happen involving Dreamis."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:49 pm
Clara was looking around frantically holding a broken jar of jam. She went up to Clair and threw the jar at her. "Where the hell do you get off throwing jam at me?" she yelled. Then she looked at Annamay. "Everything alright?" she asked.  

Dreamis-Tepes

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:23 pm
Annamay laughed and shook her head. "You two crack me up." She looked at Clara with a little smile. "I honestly don't think everything is alright. I feel negative energy and I believe Dreamis is involved somehow." Annamay looked down at the ground with a remorseful look. "I really don't want to have to betray her again. I hope this has nothing to do with her."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:45 pm
He ran up to Annamay and knew that she knew. "I just checked where Dreamis was buried and she's not there anymore" he said catching his breath. He looked at Clara and Clair and laughed. How he could laugh at a moment like this he didn't know. He turned his attention back to Annamay. "What do you think we should do?" he asked.  

Walter Bernhard

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:07 pm
Annamay looked at Abel and shook her head, sighing. "This is not good. I'm not sure what to do. Dreamis will not be pleased and will most likely be looking for revenge. We could try to do the same thing as before to lock her away, but I doubt it will work a second time." She looked down at the ground, then looked up at each of them. "What we locked away was not Dreamis, and this will not be her either. We should prepare for a war." Annamay looked to the sky. "We need to truly defeat her this time."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:09 am
He nodded. "How will we tell everyone? They thought that she was gone for good. They thought that the only thing left was peace" he said. There weren't very many soldiers or very good commanders. They didn't think that they needed them.  

Walter Bernhard

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:31 pm
She had finally gotten out of that damned seal. She had been locked away in hell for centuries and she hated it. Hense why it was hell. But she was able to over throw Lucifer and take his power and army. She managed to get a look at herself. Most of her face had rotted off and her body looked like skin stretched over a skeleton. She needed to get some clothes and it was going to be hard. She smelled horrible and looked horrible.
She couldn't wait to get her revenge and finish what she started all of those years ago. She was going to start with their families, where it hurt the most. She was going to make them watch as she destroyed everything they loved. She just needed to get her body back and the rest of her power.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:12 pm
"I'm not sure. The whole town should know, but I don't want to start a panic." Annamay shook her head solemnly. "We shouldn't have been so foolish to think it would only be peace forever. If not Dreamis, something else would have come up."  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Dreamis-Tepes

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:27 am
She looked down at her broken jar. "Do you have a plan? You know...if it is Dreamis?" she asked. She looked at everyone and then back at the jar.  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff