Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Dark Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:22 pm
Annamay shook her head at Clara. "If you say so." Then she turned at look back at Dreamis and shrugged her shoulders. "I really don't know, perhaps we should do some research." She leaned forward and saw Abel, she waved at him. "Do you have any suggestions Abel?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:23 am
Dreamis nodded. "We don't have that giant library for nothing right?" she said. Meanwhile she was also thinking of ways to lure in new people to the castle. She thought that the treasure would be enough but the whole people come in but never come out thing turned them away.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:56 pm
Annamay's eyes lit up. "I don't have a suggestion for getting Fangs back but I may have one to get more people here. Perhap we could hold a contest. The person who is able to survive a night in the castle gets some really nifty prize. Kind of have an obstical course in the castle with diversions and traps and stuff. What do you guys think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:23 am
A faint smile came to her lips. "That is a great idea." she said. She looked to Abel and he shrugged his shoulders. "You'll have to get the word out my friend. I am not able to leave the castle grounds" she sighed. Ever since she lived there and became the castle masters mistress he always suspected her of cheating of some sort so he made it to where she could never leave him.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers