Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Dark Castle Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:38 pm
In the middle of the dark forest lays a castle. When people walk in to the castle they never come out. There is a legend that there is a vast treasure hidden somewhere in the castle. But there is also said to be a terrible curse. They've seen shadows of a woman roaming the castle, they say that is the mistress that will steal your soul. What secrets lay inside? Guess you will have to find out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:41 pm
Annamay sat in a tree in the garden of the castle, swinging one leg that was hanging off the branch. She looked into the surrounding forest, wishing that someone would find their way to the castle. "It has been so long since we've had a visitor."  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:56 pm
Dreamis was standing by the window beside the tree that Annamay was in. "You an me both...I'm really hungry" She looked at her friend that was only a few feet away. "I'm really tired of this human food...how can you stand eating this stuff?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:59 pm
Annamay turned and smiled widely at her friend. "Because I'm not a bloodthirsty fiend?" She laughed. "Just kidding. I dunno, I just like it." She picked an apple out of the tree she was sitting in and took a big bite.  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:07 pm
She glared at Annamay. "I'll remember that when I come across another wolf" she said. She looked out at the grounds. She managed to keep it looking quite nice for a place without a gardener. She spent most of her time in the rose garden. She looked at Annamay again. "I liked it better when Lord Dracula was here" she said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:12 pm
Annamay just smiled even wider. She looked around the garden and finished off her apple. A bird came and landed on the branch above her, looking at her expectantly. She handed the core to the bird, which then flew off. Annamay nodded at Dreamis' statement. "Yeah I did to. For all the stories about him he's really a pretty ok guy. And its fun to antagonize him."  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:18 pm
Dreamis gave Annamay a stare and a smirk. "It is not! You should really stop doing that!" she said. Dreamis looked at the bird and gave it a mean look. The bird flew off. "You should stop that as well...they keep pooping on my stuff" she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:21 pm
Annamay smiled at Dreamis. "It is too! And he never minded, it was all in good fun." She watched the bird fly off then stuck her tongue out at Dreamis. "They put it in the nest for the babies."  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:26 pm
Dreamis laughed. She liked messing with Annamay. They had been best friends for centuries. They were always there for each other when needed. "They keep pooping on my stuff though" she replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:38 pm
"Well I'll tell them to stop for you." She smiled at Dreamis.  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Dreamis-Tepes

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:54 pm
Clara hated this. She was there first. Then Lord Dracula had to bring her alone...and her little friend. Now she was their servant. She was outside looking up at Annamay. "Why are you feeding those stupid birds anyway?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:15 pm
Annamay looked towards the ground at Clara. "They're not stupid. And I wasn't going to eat the core so I gave it to someone who would put it to use."  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Walter Bernhard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:47 pm
Abel was in the castle sitting in a chair across from the Mistress reading. He was listening to the commotion between the three girls and laughed to himself. He was made to protect the mistress and her friend while Lord Dracula was away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:46 am
She let out a huff. "They are stupid and they're just birds they don't need apple cores" she said. She turned around and tried to find somewhere where the mistress would not bother her. But she had eyes all over the castle so it was hard.  

Dreamis-Tepes

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:19 pm
Dreamis looked behind her and saw Abel. She smiled at him as he giggled. She turned her attention back to Annamay. "What do you think we have to do in order to get him back?" she asked. She really missed having Lord Dracula around and she was sure that Annamay was as well. He always had something fun for her to do and a new friend to meet.  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff