Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]
[PRP - South] First time meeting (China & Sharabu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:57 am
User Image

A young female had recently been hanging around the Tianxia lands. She had left her old home and family to find her own place in life. She wanted to be part of something bigger something meaningful and she felt that she couldn't find that where her old home was.

The lioness had a white and black base, her nose had a gold color and her hair and eyes where red. The female was strong built but still she was gracious. She just wished her twin sister had lived this long as well. But Chinatsu had no time for negative toughts she wanted to find someone that lived here to talk to maybe then could she get an answer if it was ok to stay here or not.

Chinatsu pawed at some grass where she was sitting and looked out over the Tianxia lands.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:30 pm
User Image

The lioness that had been watching from the land's edge was not gone unseen. The now greatly grown son of the queen had been watching her during the last few days, dark eyes peering at her, even if for a few moments a day, to make sure she was not up to something.

But she was just pawing at some grass, which made him feel a little over alert - the long journey from their birth land to their new home had made him a little skeptical of everything - his brother's addiction to chattering with trees hadn't helped. A plea for attention? He wondered, head tilted to one side. Usually his mother took it upon herself to converse and make acquaintances with lions that found their way to the borders of their house, but she was gone on official business or something today, so it was ultimately up to him.

He could handle that.

Lifting his head high, Sharabu took a few more steps towards the rogue female, hoping to look ever so slightly imposing. "What brings you here to our lands?" He questioned, a kind tone to his voice.

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Hime

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:15 pm
Chinatsu wanted to make her sister proud she had not only come here for her own sake but for her sister as well. Sadly her sister had not lived that long to share this moment with her. But Chinatsu was strong life was full of ups and downs but now she was finally here.

She smiled and then she suddenly heard something. She manadge to turn around before the unfamiliar male lion spoke to her...oh! what if he lived here? maybe she could ask him a few questions. He didn't sound unfriendly by the tone in his voice.

" Oh i am sorry you surprised me.. "

She paused and looked a little curiously at the male. He had a nice natural coat that melted in well in these lands..

" My name is Chinatsu i have left my old home to find the Tianxia lands "

She gave him a smile and hoped that she wasn't intruding.

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games