Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sanctum of Solitude-Entrance to the Rock Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:29 pm
Ville walked out with Venus beside him. "Let's go to the mist."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:46 am
User Image

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Iwagakure / Academy Student / Chiru Clan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana ran out of the village carrying a backpack on his back and all of the things he owned. he pushed past the guards and simply ran in a random direction. Hana didnt care where he went seeing as he knew he would find the Mist village eventually. And if he didn't, then he would just hope no one came to look for him so that he had some time to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:59 pm
Kouki walked through the gates, excited for new adventure but filled with a weird feeling in his gut, wondering when he'd return to Iwa.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:14 pm
xxxxxxxxxx | R | aiden | K | aguya | R | aikenxxxxxxxxxx

| Tsuchikage | Bone Fighter | Lightning King | Ex-Mist 7 Swordsmen | The Blue Lightning |

"All shall be flayed by my eletric fury...."

"...Until you have met me"
User Image
"You don't know the meaning of fear..."

"...you'll be nothing more then a pile of ashes"

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
"Like lightning I move in a flash, dancing with the storm as the ground heats up and the sky roars.
I move fluently in the midst of combat, striking like lightning and destructively as a hurricane.
Precision and power, speed and strength, mastery and discipline wrapped up into one form.
I am Raiden, the blue lightning of Iwagakure"

X
X
X
X
X
X

"Lightning always comes before Thunder......."

User ImageUser Image
Raiden on his bone dragon flew roughly underneath the clouds, not too high up into the air but pretty far up. Behind Raiden and the bone dragon, two other bone dragons were behind him, scanning the area to see if there were any stragglers. "To Kirigakure" Raiden said as the dragon roared, turning to the right as the group sped off towards the village hidden in the mist. He hoped this move wouldn't last too long

"You'll be dead before thunder even rolls"

Shruikan Tenshi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:09 pm
"Time to travel in style" Akira said as he formed handsigns, erupting into a blaze of Fire once he was clear of the cave. The Ball of fire shot off into the distance heading back towards the Leaf, then onward.

-----

Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fire Transport Technique)
Description: In a haze of flame the user travels from place to place, quite literally leaving disaster in their wake. Much unlike the varying techniques that most other villages boast, this one not only carries the user from one area to another in an elemental, almost ethereal form, but causes a great deal of devastation as well. Performing the necessary seals, the user suddenly becomes the literal form of fire and moves in that form. Also unlike it’s other counterparts, this technique is very much offensive in that the entire area around an opponent can be set ablaze as well and keep them from escaping.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:44 pm
S-rank, Akatsuki, Deadly Secret
User ImageMakoto Uchiha

Makoto runs through the entrance smiling as he would be nothing but a blur moving through the tunnel as quickly as he did. No one would even be able to catch that he was wearing an akatsuki cloak.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:56 pm
S-rank, Akatsuki, Deadly Secret
User ImageMakoto Uchiha

Makoto runs out the same way he came, only quicker this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:33 pm
A shadow clone of Raiden rushed through, heading into the village. He had to retrieve a few items, including two dragons that were there.

((well since bb brought it up, which I rather not argue I'll simply finish it. But I'm bringing the bone dragons XD))

Shruikan Tenshi

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces