Reply HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI
Higurashi DS Translation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manly Shun

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:33 pm
Hello! So, I'm currently working on an English translation of the Nintendo DS Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kizuna series. I only have the first game at this point but I've been steadily working my way through it. At this point I have the prologue and the first two days completely translated.

Anyway, I sent out a message to all the Higurashi-based Guilds that whoever let me join their Guild first would get exclusive rights to my translation to post to draw in more folks etc. Needless to say this Guild was the first so, lucky you!

If I could get a separate sub-forum for the translation that would be great. I'll probably start posting what I have done tomorrow.

Already, after having only played through the first bit, I'm amazed how much deeper the emotions and understanding are in a text version of Higurashi over the anime or even the manga version. I'm sure you'll see it too once you start reading the translation.

So. Congratulations for winning your very own Guild-exclusive translation project! *pachi pachi pachi*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:21 pm
Hey that would actually be really cool!

although, i'm not too sure if you are able to make a sub forum. I can though, i'm the captain. and what i thought i could do was to make the sub forum for you, and you can take over it from there. The forum is 2500 g.. i can pay that for you, so no worries about that.

Just let me know if that could work out for you. if not, I could see if there is another way to let you make a sub forum.  

True-Rosario-Blood
Captain

Manly Shun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:01 pm
Yeah, that'd totally work for me. I don't mean to make a lot of demands etc. but I just think it would be nice to have the translation separated so it's easy for people to read straight through without having to dig for the different pieces among other posts. If you could set that up for me I'll go ahead and start posting the translation that I have so far once it's ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:15 am
Manly Shun
Yeah, that'd totally work for me. I don't mean to make a lot of demands etc. but I just think it would be nice to have the translation separated so it's easy for people to read straight through without having to dig for the different pieces among other posts. If you could set that up for me I'll go ahead and start posting the translation that I have so far once it's ready.

okay i will go ahead and make it for you!!  

True-Rosario-Blood
Captain

Manly Shun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:23 am
Alrighty, I've posted all the parts I have done right now. Each day I'll try to work on it and post updates in the Higurashi DS subforum.

Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:03 pm
Thank you so much for this!

I ordered the game and thought I'd have to translate it all my self...

Thanks for making my life 10X easier!! 3nodding  

Mara13

ButlerHayateGotoku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:59 am
do they sell that games in great britain? o-o  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:53 am
So the game itself is like anime? but ieverything else is in japanese? where would i find that game at? cuz ive been watching a few ep off and on  

Hermit_Sixth_Fist

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

deidara cuite

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:47 pm
did they realese the english version in amarica yet it would be a pain to have to translate it  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:24 am
Is anybody still interested in working on this?  

Roger Pepitone

Coffiend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:37 pm
bruh this is like the most god tier game on the ds and the only translation is from 2009 and can't be located cause the website it was posted to sucks biggrin  
HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games