Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]
[prp] The purple-gold haze of dusk (rengo x nafsi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:09 am
User Image

The beauty of each day never ceased to amaze Rengo, every new dawn bringing about new and stunning wonders for his eyes to drink in. Still, he would have much rather of enjoyed such sights with his mate, Nafsi. It was harder now to spend more than a few moments with her, though the moments seemed always to be precious even if they were fleeting. As for his cubs he was not sure how they were all doing, though he knew they were all growing healthy and had their own interests.

His tail flicked as he moved through the Kusini fields, just coming away from one of the three watering holes. Dusk was just settling into the land, the last hint of the large ball of fire dipping below the horizon. The sky was painted with wonderful pinks and purples, the first of t he fire bugs seemed to glow here and there, teasing the sense of vision.

He smiled weakly, thinking the moment would be much better with the love of his life. He sighed softly and without losing hope began to make his way toward their shared den, wondering if perhaps she was there. Then he could convince her to walk with him to the hills, see the view and just enjoy their time together.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:26 am
Nafsi found herself rather, drained as of late and it didn't help that she was without her mate's company for most of the time. It seemed like there was always something keeping the two of them apart. To the green leopard it seemed like the only time she ever found herself in Rengo's company was late at night, when one of them was asleep.

And that didn't exactly allow any quality time really.

Heaving a sigh the green feline stretched her limbs and let a yawn roll off her tongue and out her lips as she ventured out her den searching for her pink-maned lover. Today was the first time in a while, so it seemed at least, that she had time on her hands.

So what did she do, she went out looking for him.

She was glad to see him heading toward the den, it made her search much easier. "Rengo," she purred.

--

Rengo was surprised when he spotted his green, sleek and beautiful mate slip out of the den, and instantly a purr rumbled through his throat. "Nafsi, there you are!" He said, sounding pleased. When he got to her he bumped his head into her's, then nuzzled slightly.

"It feels like forever since we've been able to talk together.." He murmured, his tone half teasing and half bitter-sweet, as if he was hurt by the truth of it even though it was no one's fault. "Are you busy today?" He asked, hopeful that she wouldn't be.

--
She returned his nuzzle, with her own. Pressing her nose into his mane inhaling his scent. "I know love, it's been far too long," she replied sighing contently as she pressed her frame against his. "Mmm...no, I was just about to ask you the same thing." She admitted pulling away to lick his cheek. "I've missed you my dear," she told him.

"I want to spend the whole day with you."

Nuxaz

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:35 am
A low purr rumbled from his throat as he breathed out and he smiled softly at his mate. Though they were both from different species he couldn't think a more perfect match existed for him, and every day he was thankful that she'd passed through here when he was younger. It was a bit amusing now to think of the days when he'd first met her, so in awe of her travelling ways. But now he had four beautiful children with her and not a time went by when he met up with her where he didn't feel butterflies in his stomach, that playful nervousness of seeing one you loved!

He knew it was supposed to go away at some point in the relationship, or so he'd heard, but he didn't think he'd ever stop feeling dizzy when Nafsi came into view. "well, isn't that a nice treat?" He mumbled, nuzzling his head against hers. "Even if you didn't want to spend the whole day with me, I don't think I'd let you leave." He teased, tail flicking as he grinned at her and ran over a few things they could do throughout the day.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:53 am
Nafsi couldn't help but smile at her mate, when they had first started out together she hadn't thought much about where they would find themselves once he had grown, but over time she had come to value his companionship...and at one point. Well she would be lying if she hadn't panicked at the thought of parting ways. Their relationship was a sweet one and she found herself longing for him whenever they were apart for longer than a day.

"Really now?" She teased, "What would you do to keep me if I wanted to leave?"  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:10 am
He chuckled softly and suddenly shifted his weight, making a light pounce at his mate after she asked her question. "Of course I'd hold onto you and never let you go!" He stated through laughter, feeling a bit playful. "That... or I'd just have to mope and threaten my own life and guilt you into being here with me...." He paused as he was about to bat a paw at her, head tilting. "You would stay then, wouldn't you?" He asked, sounding slightly worried but he was just teasing. He knew Nafsi would never let him give up his own life!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:28 am
She feigned surprise at his little attacked and slid the slightest bit backward. "Of course you'd have to catch me first," she replied knowing full well that it would be all to easy for him to do so. She couldn't run from him. She shook her head, a disapproving look upon her features. "Now Rengo, you know I don't approve of suicide," she sighed completely pretending to be disappointed that he'd even suggest such a thing. "But of course I would stay with you," she paused smiling. "You're my other half." She didn't care that they weren't the same species, she loved him and that was all that mattered.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:35 am
He smiled softly and nodded. "I know I would be lost if you ever left me." He said in response, before nipping her cheek and rising to all fours. He stretched slowly and nodded at her question. "Of course it's fine, anywhere you want to go and I'll take you there." He said cheerfully, giving her a smile before nudging her to get up.

He began to walk and took a deep, relaxed breath. He enjoyed spending time with his mate very much, it was always so peaceful. "So the kids are almost fully grown now... eh?" He asked, glancing to her with a childish grin on his maw. If they were grown up and looking after themselves certainly that meant more opportunity to do different things, maybe even travel again!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:16 pm
"Thank you," she told him. He was so sweet to her that she couldn't help but purr as he agreed to where she wanted to go. If she asked him, then surely they would go out and travel once again. She missed it, for so long it had been a part of her life, much like manners and her mannerisms, that she felt a little homesick but without a home to actually feel sick about.

"Yes, it's hard to believe isn't it Rengo?" She shook her head in wonder. "I mean, it feels like they were just cubs a short while ago," she sighed with content. "They're already moving on and forging their own path," She smiled. "If you don't mind, I'd like to go see the ocean again."

Nuxaz

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff