Reply The NFL Guild
My NFL Blog Show. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:02 pm
I am making an NFL Blog show on youtube and i will answer questions or share my opinions on selected subjects.

please ask questions for my videos on this thread or even a subject you want my opinion on. once i get enough requests i will create the first episode and post the link on this thread  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:30 pm
Austin Shipp
I am making an NFL Blog show on youtube and i will answer questions or share my opinions on selected subjects.

please ask questions for my videos on this thread or even a subject you want my opinion on. once i get enough requests i will create the first episode and post the link on this thread

Well here you go, for the first episode why dont you do this. Of course do your introduction and who you follow and so forth. Then for that first episode go down the list of the NFL on each team with your power ranking and a quick explination. Then for each episode, you focus on each team in the NFL doing an explination of their offseason which includes their pickups, drop, and pertinant news. If you want ideas, let me know. I have long pondered doing this, but am camera shy and not really good at that. LOL  

vegito61283

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:54 pm
great ideas, my first episode will begin shortly  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:19 pm
Austin Shipp
great ideas, my first episode will begin shortly

No prob. Oh, like your new avi. Pretty nice. If you want any other ideas, I will gladly give you some.  

vegito61283

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:11 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH-6-D2b2oA
here it is, this was purly a live first take so its not that good, any suggestions and i can get these running perfect by sunday  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:24 pm
Thanks for the shout out. LOL.

Any ways, as for your first show, it was decent. But when you go through your show, make sure you have an outline of what you want to talk about. Like for your show today, it started out nice. You introduced yourself and said what your main subject for the show. Now I was in and out a little on this because it is like 230am here so not fully awake (I will be watching it again tomorrow when I am awake), but it seemed like you trailed off there on different subjects. Now like I said it is very late, I am falling asleep, so dont take offense to anything I have said. Will be correcting myself tomorrow for anything I have observed/not observed wrongly. One other thing though that I did notice throughout the broadcast. Try to speak up and be a little more focused/forcefull in there.

So anyways, good job for your first broadcast and I have already subscribed to your account. Good luck with this because I look forward to seeing more from you and once again, thanks for the shout out.

ANYONE WHO READS THIS SHOULD CHECK THIS BROADCAST OUT!!.

P.S.- Dont forget, if you have any questions, want imput for a show or what ever, let me know. Would be glad to help.  

vegito61283

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:11 am
great reveiw, ill improve the next one i make after school  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:35 am
I enjoyed it, lol.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:44 am
2nd epidode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2OmuCQrfZE  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:25 am
Thanks for the two shoutouts Austin. Can you make the third episode on either the Patriots, Panthers, or Giants?  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:47 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4BqhsXed6A

heres the 3rd episode, yea in the 4th ill put some panthers and giants  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:51 pm
for your second episode, it was pretty decent. But you forgot to touch on a few things. You mentioned some of their upgrades, but didnt mention the others. One you forgot to mention the pickup of Larry Foote, a couple of camp bodies and the very possible pickup of Jon Jansen. Then you should have gone into what those players were all about. There are a few other things that I could go on and would have been good, but am going to check out your third episode at the moment. I will let you know what I think about that.

p.s.- do you think i should try to make my own blog show?  

vegito61283

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:00 pm
Good third show. You did pretty good going over everything about the rams. But you didnt really touch on many of the things that Spagnola has done this offseason about letting go many of the players who are easily replaceable by rookies or pickups and as well as the let go trouble makers and letting go those who only have sentimental value like Holt. But overall, pretty decent.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:20 pm
vegito61283
for your second episode, it was pretty decent. But you forgot to touch on a few things. You mentioned some of their upgrades, but didnt mention the others. One you forgot to mention the pickup of Larry Foote, a couple of camp bodies and the very possible pickup of Jon Jansen. Then you should have gone into what those players were all about. There are a few other things that I could go on and would have been good, but am going to check out your third episode at the moment. I will let you know what I think about that.

p.s.- do you think i should try to make my own blog show?

yea, knew i was forgetting somebody, yea larry foote makes the lions LB core one of the best in the league  

Austin Shipp

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:37 pm
lol, hey it happens. so you said you were moving? good luck when that happens. and also, i forgot if you said, how old are you?  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff