Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
St. Gould's (Abandoned town) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:48 am
Lars shook his head when he heard Makira, he had no doubt that she would try something else if he just walked up her her. LArs stayed out of sight and made a quick change to look like a 3 year old child with blonde hair and pale skin. He took a deep breath and began to cry audiably.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:17 pm
At first, Makira was about to run again, but she heard someone crying. She quickly looked around and saw no sign of Lars, so she headed over to the child and kneeled down in front of him. "What's wrong, sweetie? Why are you here all by yourself? Where's your family?" Makira asked.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:48 pm
Lars wiped his face, continueing to cry and attempting to make words at the same time. "Mo... mo... mommy..." LArs shook, not bothering to wipe his neck that was hiding all the stray tears.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:37 pm
"Aww, where's your mommy? I'll take you to her." Makira offered.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:33 am
Lars decided to play this out, he wanted to see Makira's reaction. Lars pointed to large collapsed house. He continued to cry, taking in quick breaths.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:00 am
Makira looked at the house and gasped. "Oh dear..." She looked back at the boy. "Do you have any other relatives around here that you could stay with?" Makira asked. She looked back over her shoulder to make sure Lars hadn't caught up with her.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:12 pm
Lars looked at Makira with a confused expression. The chance of a 3 year old knowing the word relative was slim and even he knew that. Lars continued to cry, waiting for Makira to let hre guard down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:31 pm
"Oh... Come on, I'll take you home. Maybe KoTari can help me find someone you can stay with." Makira said, offering her hand to the kid.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:23 am
Lars nodded and took her hand, stabbing it with a small needle. He waited for the strong sedative to kick in before changing back. It would only take a short amount of time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:50 pm
Makira screamed and quickly pulled her hand away. She looked at the boy and tried to turn around and run, but she only got to turn around when the floor in front of her suddenly got closer and closer.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:58 am
Lars crouched down in front of Makira, he watched her for a few seconds before changing back. "I really dont like being abandoned in the snow." He commented before picking her up and walking away from the collapsed building. He knew that time had been wasted. LArs stopped infront of a decent building before walking inside and dumping makira on a bed. He grabbed a blanket before picking her up and continuing his walk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:34 am
Makira couldn't do anything. She was defenceless.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:51 am
Lars was quiet, he stopped looking thoughtful. "SO where do you want to go now? I'll let you pick."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:06 pm
"KoTari..." Makira murmured subconsciously.

Makira ran into the town, seeing that it was empty. She figured this was to their advantage as Lars won't be able to hide from them.

"Koto, can you fly up and keep watch on all the town exits? I'll find Makira." She told him.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:10 pm
"It will be difficult, and I can't go into my true form, but I'll try," Koto said. Large purple wings grew from his back and he took to the sky.
By then KoTari was waking up, "Makira..."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces