Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
St. Gould's (Abandoned town) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:21 pm
Aegina nodded. "Yeah, the sooner the better. Barrick will be worrying about me." Aegina told him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:22 pm
// lol look in chatterbox //

"Ok then lets go" Mana said getting the horse going agian.

//exits to noveus //  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:25 pm
[[exits to noveus]]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:11 pm
Aleksi shivered from the cold of the tundra. His metal skin was freezing. He looked around from the back of the horse Ciara had summoned form him. He found it hard to believe that he had lived here once. He pulled his cloak collar up farther over his face.  

Ean_arico

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:13 pm
Ciara was cold, but didn't let it show. She laid over Sedona's neck, letting the horse's body heat warm her torso and legs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:15 pm
Aleksi stretched his back, which had scarred from the wound he received in the desert. He felt his muscles move under the strange new skin. He looked up over a hill and saw what seemed to be a steeple. "Is that it?" he asked turning around in the saddle to look at Ciara.  

Ean_arico

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:17 pm
"The town?" Ciara asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:23 pm
"I think so..." Aleksi said turning around. He was brimming with excitement. He was finally going to be reunited with his parents. But a sudden thought came to him. "Ciara?" He said turning back around. "Do you think my parents will be disappointed with me?" He asked.  

Ean_arico

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:24 pm
"No, I don't think so," Ciara said quietly. She was telling the truth, she hardly ever lied.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:30 pm
"Its just... All the people I've killed to get here..." he said lowly. He grinned, "But it was fun...", the grin subsided, "But they were living beings...," he grinned again, "But it was necessary, and the ends justify the means..." the grin left, "But I just cant help but feel bad." He stopped talking and shook his head. "That was new..." He mumbled, confused.  

Ean_arico

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:39 pm
"What was that?" Ciara asked. She was a little concerned for Aleski.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:41 pm
"I-I'm not sure..." Aleksi said rubbing his head. It was killing him. He shook once more, then picked up his head, the steeple that he had seen was now fully in view. As well as some taller buildings.  

Ean_arico

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:40 pm
Ciara could see the buildings too. She thought everything seemed very quiet, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:44 pm
"I- I don't understand." Aleksi said, turning to look at Ciara. "I thought you said Goulds was bustling."  

Ean_arico

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:47 pm
"Well, it was last I was here," Ciara said. "Apparently something's changed. In fact, nobody's here at all. Maybe we should leave." She didn't like this feeling, and wanted to get out as soon as possible.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games