Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Fertility and Gynecology Subforum
White goo...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LolerLaura

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:13 pm
Last night when I was at work i went pee and when I wiped, there was a clear and shiny streak on the toilet paper, it almost looked like the trail that a snail leaves. I wiped again and a good sized glob of white goo that looked like it had the consistancy of snot. I looked down and caught in the curls of my pubic hair is a shiny little web of the stuff.

Shortly after I cleaned the goo and I continued to do my job. I started to feel very sharp painful cramps every once in a while too.

Can anyone tell me what that was?! I'm really confused about it....  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:28 am
It's discharge. All females have it. It keeps the v****a clean and healthy by flushing bad stuff out, sort of like tears do for your eyes. We make more of it when we're in the mood, and it then acts as a lubricant for sexual activity.

Discharge is usually white or clear. You might notice the amount, the color, the texture, and the consistency change throughout your cycle. That's normal.  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

!namorata

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:14 pm
Just like lorien said. I didn't start getting it until about two years ago (I am 18 ) but now I notice it almost every day. I don't particularly like it, but it's healthy and normal.

If I'm not mistaken, some women get it more than usual just before their period. So maybe it was accompanied by cramps because you are about to start yours?  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:02 pm
Alright, thanks for the info. I know what discharge is but this was really wierd compared to all of the discharge I've had before.  

LolerLaura

Fertility and Gynecology Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff