Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Heavenly Sin (Rayne x Theasama) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:12 pm
Mao opened a portal and shook his head. "They only thing you'd help them with their next meal." He grabbed Nathan's hand and guided him through the portal.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:11 am
Nathan grinned teasingly. "Well, then you'd be happy because I couldn't irritate you anymore!" he told Mao, nodding as he held onto Mao's hand. "I wonder if I could use this as an excuse to give you a wonderful, healing hug?" he mused innocently, as though he didn't realise that he was speaking aloud.  

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:13 pm
"Do I look like I want another guy all over me. Just because I'm a nurse, that doesn't make me a homo."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:05 am
"D'aww, spoilsport. I never said you were gay, but you're in such a grumpy mood that I figure you require a whole bunch of hugs to make you feel better. Of course, if you're not comfortable with me doing it then we can ask people for a group hug, or your partner can do it!" he beamed.  

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:19 pm
"Great! So now you want to get people germs all over me!? No way! And what do you mean by partner!? Did I not just say I wasn't..." Just as he was finishing his sentence, a group of high school students zoomed by on their skateboards. One of the accidentally knocked Mao off his feet. He fell forward and landed on top of Nathan. Mao remained motionless; his head resting on Nathan's chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:04 pm
((Awww that's so cute! biggrin ))

Nathan automatically wrapped his arms around Mao, intending to make sure he wasn't hurt. Of course, the fact that he now had a headache didn't register with him.
"Are you alright? That was quite a fall... and you could have a partner, or you might find one soon. Oh! We could even go look for you if you wanted us to!" he offered gently but with enthusiasm. He had no notion that Mao might like to try dating him, he just wanted to help.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:35 pm
((Yaoi is always cute.))

Mao closed his eyes and didn't answer. Dispite any attempts he knew all too well that he wouldn't be able to move any time soon. "Don't leave me..." he finally was able to whisper. "I don't want to be alone anymore."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:49 pm
((Sometimes it isn't. Sometimes the characters need their heads banged together >.<))

Nathan stroked his hair gently, his fingertips soothing Mao's scalp. "It's alright, I won't leave you..." he murmured back, closing his eyes briefly in contentment and peace.
That only lasted a minute, as some rude kid demanded to know what they were doing, encouraged by his friends.
Nathan opened his eyes and fought the foreign urge to glare at the teenagers, unsure why he would want to do such a thing. "Looks like we have to get up, Mao..." he murmured, voice puzzled as he was still trying to understand the fact that he wanted to tell the kids to piss off and leave them alone, that he had to keep his voice quiet to avoid doing just that. Still, he had no intention of letting Mao go even when they stood up.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:22 pm
((Usually I'll like it as long as it has a good plot line.))

"That is so sick," one of the teenagers began. "I can't stand gay bastardslike you. Why don't you go and get a room. No one wants to see that."
When Mo finally gathered his thoughts and heard this he immediately jumped up and glared at them. "What did you say."
"You heard me," he replied confident that Mao wouldn't do anything.
Mao reacted by punching the kid as hard as he could. The boy fell back from the shock and his nose began to bleed. His friends quickly rushed to his side. They all looked up at Mao. They all seemed stricken with fear. As they ran away Mao felt himself falling to his knees. He wondered how Nathan would react.
"I went a bit too far didn't I?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:42 am
((Same here. But sometimes the characters are stupid xD))

Nathan sighed heavily. "Those boys need just as much hugging as you do. Or possibly a better education and home life. He was just reacting how he feels he's supposed to react. Wonder what he'd do if I went after him and hugged him?" he mused, voice soothing as he knelt beside Mao.
"We ought to move: someone will undoubtedly be about to ask what the hell happened, and I don't want you going to jail for something that you couldn't help, even if it was a bit of an overreaction," he murmured, putting his arms around Mao and gently lifting him up.
Then he leant close and whispered into his ear so that no-one else would hear him. "It's against my morals, but act as though the kid punched you as you stand up: makes it a little more acceptable."

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:49 pm
((True... But it all depends on the writers. The characters can't help it if they're created by stupid writers.))

Mao smiled slightly and wrapped his arms around Nathan. "You should know by now that I'm far too stubborn and proud to do that." He pulled Nathan close as he allowed his wings to expand. He of course waited until no one was really looking. He immediately flew off ignoring the pain he felt from where the wings had torn through his skin. He figured the wounds had begun to bleed, but he wasn't going to stop to look. He flew off to where he assumed was where Nathan worked and landed on the roof of the building. "Please tell me I got the right place," he said letting go of Nathan and finally falling to the floor in pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:42 pm
((True, true.))

Nathan watched Mao, wide-eyed as he flew off into the air, the response to Mao's words forgotten. "Wow... I will have to try doing this for myself...!" he told Mao, awed until he realised that his companion was not only in pain but bleeding.
"Mao, you idiot! Tell people when you're doing something that requires bandaids!!!" he almost growled, sighing and shaking his head as he pulled his shirt off so he could rip it into pieces. "We have to stop the bleeding, and how're your kness?!" he demanded gently, already patching up Mao's wounds from his wings.
A grin touched his face as he attempted to make Mao smile. "Should I kiss your wounds and knees all better? Would that help - as well as a hug, obviously!"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:21 pm
"You're such an idiot," Mao said with a slight smile. "I'm a demon. That's what happens when we don't use our horns or wings for a while. I'm perfectly fine." He knew Nathan could obviously tell he was in more pain than he led on, but for some reason he didn't want him to worry. "And besides..." he began but stopped himself in mid sentence. I'd rather you just kiss me...

((Just for the record, anything I write in italics will automatically be thoughts not actual dialogue.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:28 pm
((Same here. ^_^))

Nathan simply shook his head and kept bandaging. "It may be natural for you, but that doesn't mean I won't worry, or that you shouldn't have warned me. But a kiss should help it be all better... or bearably better anyway." he mused, using the last of his shirt before gently moving Mao so that he was no longer leaning on his knees.
He went behind Mao and leant down so that he could kiss the wounds on Mao's back, lips feather-light before he came around the front of him and rolled up his pants legs to see the amount of damage done to Mao's knees.
"Tell me if it hurts you please." he commanded softly, meeting Mao's eyes as he was perfectly serious about the demon's welfare.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:34 pm
Mao looked away blushing just slightly. "Would you stop that. I told you I'm fine. I don't need you all over me like this."  
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff