Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Heavenly Sin (Rayne x Theasama) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:00 pm
Nathan shook his head as he turned back to face Mao, folding his arms. "I will still attempt to get some kind of a smile out of you, no matter how fruitless and hopeless it may be. As you just pointed out, I am someone who needs to try and make others smile, so please just accept this and then we can move on."

He smiled and went to sit by Mao's feet. "Scoot over a tad, mate. I'll listen or talk, depending on what you want me to do - though no improper or impure suggestions for that, please, as I cannot complete those sorts of tasks.
Now, if you would start at the beginning, it would be most helpful, Mr. Grumpy."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:31 pm
Mao mover over and let Nathan get more comfortable. "I said I could use someone to talk to. I never said I wanted to share my life's story."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:18 pm
Nathan rolled his eyes. "Come on Mao. Surely you know that to understand anything you need to know the beginning as well as the present. So please talk to me..." he told him, throwing an arm around Mao's shoulder lightly for a moment and then letting go abruptly.

"You know you want to shaarree..." he cajoled him, teasingly fluttering his eyelashes and clasping his hands lightly in front of his face. "Prettttyy please?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:36 am
Mao gave a slightly confused look. "Where you dropped on your head when you were little?"  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:38 pm
((Ok, please stop giving me a single sentence each time. I know I don't write a load, but please try and write a reply that gives me something to work with.))

Nathan sighed. "No, not to my knowledge, but come on: you should tell me so I can help you a little...?" he asked, giving up the teasing and cajoling for the moment since it wasn't working.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:40 pm
((I'll try, but I can't write much whenI have no insperation...I really need to write more yaoi...))

Mao shook his head. "Okay fine. What do you want to know? My life's story. My parents rejected me and I was abandoned. I live here because it's the only place I can stay without being discovered right away. To tell thetruth I sort of envy you for that. Everywhere you go you must be loved by everyone. I mean, you are an angel after all right?"  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:49 pm
((Alright then. && yaoi is like hetero, just with two men. Men can still talk and Mao can react to Nathan's words...?))

Nathan shook his head. "No, I'm not loved everywhere I go. The amount of times I had to stumble home with a black eye and a bloody nose, you'd think I should be permanently scarred. Yet I seem lucky in that respect: no matter how many times those I try to help hit me, I manage to heal it eventually. And no, I never hid out after recieving those blows: I simply continued with my life and tried to disguise it when in PE or in front of my parents.
They didn't have it easy either: they had to put up with my going out each night and waiting to hear that something terrible happened to me that I wouldn't recover from..." he smiled. "I was lucky to have them. I'm sorry that you were alone. BUT!" He grinned, returning his arm to Mao's shoulders. "You now have me! I'll be your friend, even if you are such a grumpy bunny!" he nodded.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:06 pm
"That's kinda pathetic don't you think? I mean, if I ever got hit by anyone or was threatened in any way I would kill the one who was responsible. I'm not saying you should have hid like a coward, but you should have at least done something. You're supposed to be stronger than most people." It was strange. For some reason Mao did not feel the need to run away, or act severely cruel towards Nathan. Somehow he saw a bit or himself in Nathan. At least a bit of his younger self. "Why do you insist on helping others so damn much. The way I see it everyone has to be able to help themselves before they can receive help from another person."

((I hope that's a bit better...))  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:15 pm
((Much better. I apologise for the long wait for a reply: lack of internet connection and too many things that needed doing. sweatdrop ))

He bowed his head a little. "Yeah, I suppose that it is pathetic, but I couldn't hit them unless I knew for definite that that would help them in future. If they needed to have me return the punches to make them recover or feel better, then I could do it.
But my nature is to help people, and no matter how annoyed or angry I feel towards the world, I can't kill anyone... other than to free their soul, which hasn't happened to me yet. I mean, I haven't met anyone who needed that solution yet..."

Nathan paused for a moment, then shrugged. "Sure, they need to help themselves. But first someone has to have shown them how they can help themselves to feel better, 'cause quite a few people I deal with haven't a clue how to improve their lives or themselves."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:09 pm
"It still makes very little sense to me, but oh well. Who am I to get in your way. All I'm saying is that helping people like that only makes them way too dependent. Everyone needs to come to a realization of their own faults sooner or later, and if they don't, then they obviously don't deserve life let alone help." Mao sighed and looked at his watch. "Still have another half hour before I can go back to the hell hole that is my job."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:15 pm
Nathan smiled at him. "Should we go for coff- oh. I have about ten minutes before work. But you can come sit at the bar and then we can have coffee. It's usually very much dead at this time of day. It'll be my treat..." he wheedled, giving Mao a fake pleading expression. "That way at least you go to work a little happier. Maybe."

He winked, remembering that Mao's middle name was 'Grumpy'. "C'mon Mr. Grumpy, please come with me. Walking alone is absolutely no fun at alll!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:23 pm
"If it'll get you to shut up then I say yes. Besides, I can't say no to free food." Mao yawned and looked back at Nathan. "It better not be too far from here. Lord knows I hate walking... And everything else."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:18 pm
"I'll try to shut up, if it'll make you feel better. I'll even carry you to my work to make you more cheerful!" he offered, grinning as he winked again. "Maybe that way your feet would be spared some pain. You seem to spend all day stood up." he nodded to himself.

"It's not a long walk, otherwise we wouldn't be in time since I need to be there in ten minutes..." he reassured Mao.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:28 pm
"I don't see why you insist on acting human. I've personally teleported towork. Of course I've had weird things follow me, but that's okay. They tend to make life far more interesting."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:54 pm
Nathan grinned. "We could teleport. That is, if you don't mind that I will then turn around and attempt to help whatever poor being follows us - they must be miserable if that is all they spend their life doing..." he told Mao, voice sympathetic for the unknown person/creature.  
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff